Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 125 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 1916
    Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    Of course I'm beffudled... I cant think of a time anyones gone out of their way to be that nice to me. If you really dont care then dont worry about others being nice to me. It shouldnt bother you.
    It doesn't bother or worry me; it humors me actually.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Are you saying I have a punchable face?? Haha
    Maybe....

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

I'm amazed that it turned into the MC show when this originally started about how I think Mike Francesa is an *******. She should be a magician with the slight of hand like that. Then again, its my fault for continuing once it became about her.

marychristine Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    It would help if you represented people correctly. You don't. I never called Orton a racist. What I said was he was stupid for using the N-word. As for the chop, yeah I get it, you're part American Indian so that means you're the lasting authority on the matter (can you see me rolling my eyes btw?). I'm as much a SJW as you are the nicest person on Earth.
    I know you're an SJW.

I know you're an SJW.
    You don't know ****.

marychristine Guest
    I'm amazed that it turned into the MC show when this originally started about how I think Mike Francesa is an *******. She should be a magician with the slight of hand like that. Then again, its my fault for continuing once it became about her.
    I hope it's as fun for you as it is for me. Otherwise what's the point. You should be having fun and laughing at how silly this is. I'd hate to think you were sitting there all grumpy and constantly sighing and rolling your eyes while I'm on the other end laughing and having all the fun. If not, I vow to never bother you again.

Need a laugh today?

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, at least fails while daring greatly.” -- Teddy Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Dugmet View Post
    Need a laugh today?

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!

Duggie with the win!!!!!!
    "Ain't got the call no more. Got a lot of sinful idears – but they seem kinda sensible...."

Can I offer some criticism for you? I agree with you 100% on this Mary thing (and oof those links with Spliff blowing her up are bad) but you should have let this go pages ago. It's something that's extremely annoying about you. You and I disagree on almost everything, but you have this habit (and I do too) of not needing but requiring the last word. If you eased up on that, this thing would have been over. As it is, you're just in the mud with her and it makes you both look silly.

You can't lose, obviously, unless you hang around too long. So pick basically any of your responses to her in the last ten pages, put it on a poster, and walk away.

10. 11-08-2019, 10:30 PM
    Reason
    Trolling

I can’t believe you continue to fall for this...I pretty much just scroll to the next post

marychristine Guest
    Theres links of spliff blowing me up?? What does that even mean? [emoji15]

marychristine Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry M View Post
    I can’t believe you continue to fall for this...I pretty much just scroll to the next post
    You have always been nice to me Larry, and I have always been nice back. Dont be rude.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Not sure how or why that would be embarrassing to you (or anyone for that matter) but yeah, I have no need or desire to post pictures of myself on here and I don't look like Keanu Reeves. I have been told by different women over the last decade that I look like Christian Bale, Josh Brolin, and/or Colin Farrell.

Not sure I agree much on that though.
    Yeah but if they didn’t say you look like Danny DeVito, you’re probably ugly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

I personally don’t give a **** about any of this.

MC can be annoying and self obsessed a good chunk of the time but if it weren’t for her, this forum would be pretty boring. She generates traffic, to say the least.

For that reason alone, I choose not to engage with any of these half assed fights anymore unless it’s something I feel strongly about. Y’all are just good entertainment at this point.

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

marychristine Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    I personally don’t give a **** about any of this.

MC can be annoying and self obsessed a good chunk of the time but if it weren’t for her, this forum would be pretty boring. She generates traffic, to say the least.

For that reason alone, I choose not to engage with any of these half assed fights anymore unless it’s something I feel strongly about. Y’all are just good entertainment at this point.

Annoying is accurate. Self obsessed is not.
    All that matters here is entertainment so You're welcome.
    Fighting about stuff you feel strongly about on the internet is super pointless. I'd rather fight about Mike Francesa any day. So much more fun. Imagine fighting about Trump or God? Yuck. **** that.
    Thats why when people say I just want to be right, they're wrong. I dont give a **** about being right. If I did I'd never say anything, knowing I'd be wrong 97% of the time. Its only make believe.

https://youtu.be/0XbM7G-zJDY