Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 124 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 1916
    marychristine Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I'm not going to argue the same thing over and over. I admitted I said it once and that was when you were talking about Alonso. Otherwise, the only time I brought up thirsty is in regards to it being a mostly male forum and you being one of the few females on the site. Its not weird to assume some are, especially the ones that are constantly blowing smoke up your ***.

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33238015

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...3#post33238233

How embarrassing that has to be btw. You're mad because I'm not the only one can see your entirely transparent routine. Its the world according to MaryChristine. Am sure that's very close to real life as well.
    I can argue all day. It's my biggest strength and my biggest weakness. I'm relentless in everything I do.

Call me thirsty all day just leave everyone else out of it. If Harleydude PMd me I would not find him funny like I do but he doesnt and his over the top compliments are funny af. Trust me I can handle thirsty people on my own. Why it bothers you is beyond me and Why is it any of your business anyway?

Once upon a time I was mean to harleydude and he was mean back. I called him a ***** told him I was gonna slice his throat kick his ***... I'll still tell him that but he wont take it seriously because... its NOT. I mean how could it be?? I'd get my *** kicked if I tried. If he stopped giving me compliments tomorrow I'd still be nice to him because hes a cool person who understands that I'm just playing. I'm nice to people who are nice to me. I'm mean to people who are mean to me. The difference is I dont hold grudges and I dont run to report anyone. I dont take it personally. Tomorrow is a new day and anyone can be nice to me tomorrow.

The day I'll be embarrased is the day you or spliff posts your photo and it turns out you look like Keanu Reeves. That day will never come.

Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    Did Charlie Brown's rock go to heaven?
    So long as the rock believed it did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    So long as the rock believed it did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    All rocks go to heaven.

Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    The day I'll be embarrased is the day you or spliff posts your photo and it turns out you look like Keanu Reeves. That day will never come.
    Not sure how or why that would be embarrassing to you (or anyone for that matter) but yeah, I have no need or desire to post pictures of myself on here and I don't look like Keanu Reeves. I have been told by different women over the last decade that I look like Christian Bale, Josh Brolin, and/or Colin Farrell.

Not sure I agree much on that though.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

I can argue all day. It's my biggest strength and my biggest weakness. I'm relentless in everything I do.

Call me thirsty all day just leave everyone else out of it. If Harleydude PMd me I would not find him funny like I do but he doesnt and his over the top compliments are funny af. Trust me I can handle thirsty people on my own. Why it bothers you is beyond me and Why is it any of your business anyway?

Once upon a time I was mean to harleydude and he was mean back. I called him a ***** told him I was gonna slice his throat kick his ***... I'll still tell him that but he wont take it seriously because... its NOT. I mean how could it be?? I'd get my *** kicked if I tried. If he stopped giving me compliments tomorrow I'd still be nice to him because hes a cool person who understands that I'm just playing. I'm nice to people who are nice to me. I'm mean to people who are mean to me. The difference is I dont hold grudges and I dont run to report anyone. I dont take it personally. Tomorrow is a new day and anyone can be nice to me tomorrow.

It doesn't bother me. It just skews the perspective. I expect on a male dominated website that one or more posters will white knight. I've seen that happen already and to be honest we as mods look like the bad guys if you break the rules and someone has to ban you. Sorry, but you got enough latitude before anyone really did anything. That was your choice. You were warned multiple times but you continued with your tired act anyways.

Try to misrepresent that all you want but your hands are not clean.

Its embarrassing that you and your routine isn't as unique as you think it is. I don't need to be pressured into posting any personal information here and I certainly won't be by you of all people. Post all the pictures, videos, sound bytes you want. Its more of that "Look at me, Mary" you love so much.
    Last edited by metswon69; 11-07-2019 at 10:38 PM.

marychristine Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Not sure how or why that would be embarrassing to you (or anyone for that matter) but yeah, I have no need or desire to post pictures of myself on here and I don't look like Keanu Reeves. I have been told by different women over the last decade that I look like Christian Bale, Josh Brolin, and/or Colin Farrell.

Not sure I agree much on that though.
    I was just making a point. Being anonymous is safe and that's fine. If you ended up looking like keanu reeves I'd be a hell of alot nicer to you. That's for ****ing sure, lol. I'd still te Keanu Reeves I was gonna kick his *** though, so theres that.

marychristine Guest
    It doesn't bother me. It just skews the perspective. I expect on a male dominated website that one or more posters will white knight. I've seen that happen already and to be honest we as mods look like the bad guys if you break the rules and someone has to ban you. Sorry, but you got enough latitude before anyone really did anything. That was your choice. You were warned multiple times but you continued with your tired act anyways.

Try to misrepresent that all you want but your hands are not clean.

Its embarrassing that you and your routine isn't as unique as you think it is. I don't need to be pressured into posting any personal information here and I certainly won't be by you of all people. Post all the pictures, videos, sound bytes you want. Its more of that "Look at me, Mary" you love so much.
    Yeah, I always thought it was weird how much I got away with. The Mods dont look bad at all. I'm sure you guys made a lot of people happy when I was banned. Besides that, you really shouldnt care what I do. Who cares what I post? Honestly, my videos are cheesy as hell. I'm cutting really bad WWE promo type ****. I'm better than half the female roster though, which is just sad.

I was just making a point. Being anonymous is safe and that's fine. If you ended up looking like keanu reeves I'd be a hell of alot nicer to you. That's for ****ing sure, lol. I'd still te Keanu Reeves I was gonna kick his *** though, so theres that.
    Yet you act so befuddled and/or irritated when people point out that some posters might be treating you a hell of a lot nicer because you're a woman that posts cutesy pictures of herself on here pretty regularly....

You're all just words on a screen attached to an avatar to me. Idgaf what you look like in real life.
    Last edited by spliff(TONE); 11-07-2019 at 11:25 PM.

*unless you have a very punchable face to go along with a very punchable online presence; that might make me like someone even less than I already did (or just highlight and underline the feelings I already had)

Yeah, I always thought it was weird how much I got away with. The Mods dont look bad at all. I'm sure you guys made a lot of people happy when I was banned. Besides that, you really shouldnt care what I do. Who cares what I post? Honestly, my videos are cheesy as hell. I'm cutting really bad WWE promo type ****. I'm better than half the female roster though, which is just sad.
    I don't care what you do. I know that its your show and the threads will probably become about you. Its what you enjoy anyways. What I dont care for is your need to have your opinion be the right one and the inclination to be petty and insulting when someone challenges it.
    Last edited by metswon69; 11-07-2019 at 11:32 PM.

marychristine Guest
    Yet you act so befuddled and/or irritated when people point out that some poster's might be treating you a hell of a lot nicer because you're a woman that posts cutesy pictures of herself on here pretty regularly....

You're all just words on a screen attached to an avatar to me. Idgaf what you look like in real life.
    Of course I'm beffudled... I cant think of a time anyones gone out of their way to be that nice to me. If you really dont care then dont worry about others being nice to me. It shouldnt bother you.

marychristine Guest
    *unless you have a very punchable face to go along with a very punchable online presence; that might make me like someone even less than I already did (or just highlight and underline the feelings I already had)
    Are you saying I have a punchable face?? Haha

marychristine Guest
    I don't care what you do. I know that its your show and the threads will probably become about you. Its what you enjoy anyways. What I dont care for is your need to have your opinion be the right one and the inclination to be petty and insulting when someone challenges it.
    I think you misread me. I definitely believe deeply in things but I honestly dont care if anyone believes what I believe in or not. I really mean it when I say live and let die. I just like to make **** entertaining. I like to let people believe in what they want to the way they want to. Although I have called you an SJW a few times and meant it. I will admit that. Randy Orton is NOT a racist neither is the chop. But if they were I'd be right there with you. I just have to help you see how dumb that stuff is. It's my job.

I think you misread me. I definitely believe deeply in things but I honestly dont care if anyone believes what I believe in or not. I really mean it when I say live and let die. I just like to make **** entertaining. I like to let people believe in what they want to the way they want to. Although I have called you an SJW a few times and meant it. I will admit that. Randy Orton is NOT a racist neither is the chop. But if they were I'd be right there with you. I just have to help you see how dumb that stuff is. It's my job.
    You make some really great points. It’s refreshing to see

It would help if you represented people correctly. You don't. I never called Orton a racist. What I said was he was stupid for using the N-word. As for the chop, yeah I get it, you're part American Indian so that means you're the lasting authority on the matter (can you see me rolling my eyes btw?). I'm as much a SJW as you are the nicest person on Earth.