Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 194 of 196 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195196 LastLast
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 2933
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    I turned 45 July 31st and ma I feel old.
    Happy belated. I bet you still look great for your age.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    I turned 45 July 31st and ma I feel old.
    Don't feel bad. FOC has at least a couple of thousand years on you. Rumor is he was one of the three wise men that was there for the birth of Jesus.

Can we please talk about WHY nothing is happening regarding DeJoy and the USPS? It's ****ing sickening that they're disenfranchising voters right in front of our eyes and nobody is lifting a ****ing finger to help.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Happy birthday bro. I hope you had a nice day.
    Thanks bro, I spent it with my family and it was one of my better birthdays despite covid. Gonna chill with some of the boys this weekend too, but nothing too crazy of course.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Don't feel bad. FOC has at least a couple of thousand years on you. Rumor is he was one of the three wise men that was there for the birth of Jesus.
    Actually, I was one of their dads. Little sxhts thought they knew everything. They weren't all that wise. Trust me.

The Knicks are so cursed. Drop to the number 8 pick lol. How sad. That team is never going to get their **** together or catch a break. Of course the GS Warriors have one bad season (after a dynasty) and get the 2nd pick in the draft.

I know no sports likes tanking but they have to fix the lottery systems in the NBA and NHL.

Off Topic Thread

The Knicks are so cursed. Drop to the number 8 pick lol. How sad. That team is never going to get their **** together or catch a break. Of course the GS Warriors have one bad season (after a dynasty) and get the 2nd pick in the draft.

I know no sports likes tanking but they have to fix the lottery systems in the NBA and NHL.
    Nah they’re not cursed. They had a 20% chance of picking 8th. Hawks and Pistons both moved back 2 spots as well since Charlotte and Chicago moved up into the Top 4. Cavs got boned moving from 2 to 5, but they’ve had enough luck in the lottery in the last 20 years. Knicks just didn’t tank well enough this season, but the lottery rules discourage tanking anyway.

lol knicks

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Nah they’re not cursed. They had a 20% chance of picking 8th. Hawks and Pistons both moved back 2 spots as well since Charlotte and Chicago moved up into the Top 4. Cavs got boned moving from 2 to 5, but they’ve had enough luck in the lottery in the last 20 years. Knicks just didn’t tank well enough this season, but the lottery rules discourage tanking anyway.
    They are cursed. They haven't won the lottery since 1985. I know there were good for a long period of time there and they had a habit of trading first round picks when IT was GM but my god, you would think this team could run into one number pick just by happenstance. I know the NBA lottery probabilities are what they are and set up so tanking is discouraged. I was speaking more so as a team just not able to catch a break.

Its just amazing that the Warriors won 3 titles in 4 years, have one injury riddled year, and are now probably going to put together another championship winning team. Meanwhile, the Knicks will again be a bad team next year and presumably the year after after 6 losing seasons in a row.

I get people are more optimistic with the Knicks hiring Leon Rose but that's just because there is no further down the Knicks can go.
    Last edited by metswon69; 08-21-2020 at 01:21 AM.

They are cursed. They haven't won the lottery since 1985. I know there were good for a long period of time there and they had a habit of trading first round picks when IT was GM but my god, you would think this team could run into one number pick just by happenstance. I know the NBA lottery probabilities are what they are and set up so tanking is discouraged. I was speaking more so as a team just not able to catch a break.

Its just amazing that the Warriors won 3 titles in 4 years, have one injury riddled year, and are now probably going to put together another championship winning team. Meanwhile, the Knicks will again be a bad team next year and presumably the year after after 6 losing seasons in a row.

I get people are more optimistic with the Knicks hiring Leon Rose but that's just because there is no further down the Knicks can go.
    Last year they probably woulda had the #1 pick under the old rules. They haven’t been lucky like some other teams, but they’ve never tanked much and they’ve traded a ton of picks over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Last year they probably woulda had the #1 pick under the old rules. They haven’t been lucky like some other teams, but they’ve never tanked much and they’ve traded a ton of picks over the years.
    Yeah I get its all probabilities and changing lottery rules. My thing is this team deserves better than the #8 pick even if that was their most likely outcome. Chance doesn't work that way but this team needs a premiere young player to attract FA like no one's business.

Happy Birthday Felix Millan.
    I spent many hours to emulate your swing.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

The knicks will be cursed as long as Dolan owns them.

We are so close to breaking the Mets curse.

Don't worry. He's got this.

Quote Originally Posted by GottaBelieve View Post
    The knicks will be cursed as long as Dolan owns them.

We are so close to breaking the Mets curse.

Not if Arod buys the team. More penny pinching and clamoring for a salary cap.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Yeah I get its all probabilities and changing lottery rules. My thing is this team deserves better than the #8 pick even if that was their most likely outcome. Chance doesn't work that way but this team needs a premiere young player to attract FA like no one's business.
    I would make it that if the team has made the playoffs the previous 2 season they can't be eligible to get one of the top 3 picks. And I would weight the lottery that if you are a perennial bottom 10 record you get more ping pong balls.