Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 189 of 196 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 2931
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandit999 View Post
    behind some of the small business storefronts in this picture-perfect scene, the coronavirus has brought pain and doubt to the American dream.

RELATED:*Newsom gives guidelines to reopen dine-in restaurants, malls, offices and more in CA

"It is hard to keep up with the bills right now," said Lam, an immigrant from Vietnam. His family arrived with next to nothing, 30 years ago.

Now, their restaurant called Bacon, is much of what they have to show for it. But with his doors still closed, profits have dropped 90 percent.

The family is ready to move to Texas, which is opening up, and already more affordable than California.

"I blame the state. Yes. I do," said Tien.

He's not alone.

Up in the hills, Lauren Prichard prepped, this morning, for a move to Florida, by throwing old furniture into a dumpster.

RELATED:*LA County's stay-at-home order will likely remain in place for next 3 months

"What is wrong with California?" we asked.

"I don't like the litter, the trash, the homeless."

"But that was before the pandemic," we reminded her.

"The pandemic was the last straw because they shuttered businesses that could stay open."

Here's one story, I can post others for you.

You ever come up with that svhool opening that killed the faculty yet, You moved the goalposts after I posted the Fauci, Redfield CDC article yesterday
    Already read that story before you went and seeked it out. However, I didn't know one family and one individual leaving equaled people flooding out of California due to coronavirus restrictions.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Still waiting for your students kill teachers evidence.
    You asked me for proof I sent it.
    Can you do the same?
    You didn't send proof of people flooding out of California. You sent me an article I had already read about one family considering moving and one individual in the process of moving.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Anecdotal evidence on my part but I would argue itís more like 60-40 masks-no masks...thatís namely in the neighborhoods of Kensington, Windsor terrace, and park slope. Windsor terrace is historically very red, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    All i see in Williamsburg, Greenpoint, and my dads neighborhood in Sheepshead Bay and my moms in Marine Park are people wearing masks. Since ive been back to traveling to different parts of Manhattan and Long Island City much of the same. But yeah, i get different demographics might make it less universal.

You have anymore stories of teachers with 3 underlying health conditions who died from students online and pretending it was Covid, or have you given up on your bogus argument?
    I know you have zero intentions to present honest arguments here but I'll repeat my argument once again, since it is so difficult for you to process even the most basic of information:

Any situation where there are groups of people together, especially indoors, creates an environment where the virus can easily be spread. You know....like schools. You can deny this until you're blue in the face but it's only going to make you look worse and worse.

To add on to my point, the vast majority of countries are in a worse position with this virus than the U.S. (so whatever they're doing is not a fair barometer for what might happen here) and the schools I'm most familiar with aren't going to be re-opening in any fashion until the next few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Already read that story before you went and seeked it out. However, I didn't know one family and one individual leaving equaled people flooding out of California due to coronavirus restrictions.
    It's one story I can post more.
    I'm currently not sitting at the AZ/Cali border with my clicker, so I don't know who left today.
    Now can you post just 1 real story of a school opening worldwide that killed the faculty.
    Just 1 article that shows it.

I'll bet you come back with the same nothing that you've had for 2 days.

Cmon Spliff just 1 instance! Of a faculty wiped out!!

Ok Iím gonna chime in.

There are over 160k dead in less than 6 months from this thing. You either take that seriously or you donít.

If you donít, thatís fine. You do you. Stop trying to convince others to see it your way. Whatís the point of this exchange anyway?

Stay safe everyone.

Don't worry. He's got this.

Quote Originally Posted by GottaBelieve View Post
    Ok Iím gonna chime in.

There are over 160k dead in less than 6 months from this thing. You either take that seriously or you donít.

If you donít, thatís fine. You do you. Stop trying to convince others to see it your way. Whatís the point of this exchange anyway?

Stay safe everyone.

Come on dude is not like you a medical degree, the other guy clearly does and he will teach us right!

It's one story I can post more.
    I'm currently not sitting at the AZ/Cali border with my clicker, so I don't know who left today.
    Now can you post just 1 real story of a school opening worldwide that killed the faculty.
    Just 1 article that shows it.

I'll bet you come back with the same nothing that you've had for 2 days.

Cmon Spliff just 1 instance! Of a faculty wiped out!!
    Keep pretending that I haven't answered your question numerous times.

Ok Iím gonna chime in.

Stay safe everyone.

Shutting down ignorant people who think that 160k dead Americans is somewhere between a minor inconvenience and a hoax.

Keep pretending that I haven't answered your question numerous times.
    I'm not pretending.

You haven't answered it once much less numerous times.

Reference the post where you answered and showed a faculty wiped out from zcovid because a school opened( so everyone can see).
    Good luck finding the non existant post.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Come on dude is not like you a medical degree, the other guy clearly does and he will teach us right!
    Did you play pro ball? If not than you shouldn't comment on the Mets.
    Congrats he's a doctor, there are thousands of doctors who want school opened.
    Can I listen to them?

Ok Iím gonna chime in.

Stay safe everyone.

I respect you being a doc.
    My beef is with Spliff, he claims school opening causes mass death.
    I just wanted him to provide proof.
    He gave me an article of a teacher in AZ teaching online Summer School who died.
    He left off she had Lupus, Asthma. and Diabetes, plus overweight.
    You're a doc. Tell him what the real cause of death was. I don't think she caught Covid from students who were last in class March 7th

Do you wear a mask driving in the car alone?
    No...why?

I wear a mask when Iím going to inevitably see people/when Iím on the move. Iíll sit down under a tree in prospect park or something and take it off. If Iím walking on the street or entering a store, Iíll put it on.

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumť

Shutting down ignorant people who think that 160k dead Americans is somewhere between a minor inconvenience and a hoax.

Gottaís just a stupid oncologist. What does he know about health and medicine?

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumť

I respect you being a doc.
    My beef is with Spliff, he claims school opening causes mass death.
    I just wanted him to provide proof.
    He gave me an article of a teacher in AZ teaching online Summer School who died.
    He left off she had Lupus, Asthma. and Diabetes, plus overweight.
    You're a doc. Tell him what the real cause of death was. I don't think she caught Covid from students who were last in class March 7th
    You are full of ****. I didn't leave off anything. I linked you to an article that you couldn't be bothered to read all the way through and then made false claims about. I also never claimed school openings have caused mass death. I've said that any gatherings, especially indoors, help spread this virus (about a half dozen times) now and you just keep playing these stupid games.