Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 188 of 196 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188189190 ... LastLast
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 2933
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Yes and as we learn more about the virus, we understand how contagious it is and the proper precautions to fight against it. Wearing masks should not be political. It clearly works as evidence by the numbers trending down in states that made it mandatory and or strongly encouraged it.

Look at the drops in California for example since the governor made mask mandatory and shut down businesses. They went from over 12000 new cases on July 22nd to just over 4000 cases today. Do you think thats coincidental? Its not but keep living in whatever reality tells you otherwise.
    He shut down businesses in March and never reopened most.
    Yes congrats you contained something with a 99.6 recovery rate, and ruined people's lives by bankrupting them for life.
    Don't you see people are now flooding out of CA because of this. They can't live there any more.
    Again 99m6 recovery rate and most don't know or never knew they had it, but yeah lets ruin the healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit999 View Post
    He shut down businesses in March and never reopened most.
    Yes congrats you contained something with a 99.6 recovery rate, and ruined people's lives by bankrupting them for life.
    Don't you see people are now flooding out of CA because of this. They can't live there any more.
    Again 99m6 recovery rate and most don't know or never knew they had it, but yeah lets ruin the healthy.
    Yes because the death rate in March was closer to 3 and 4% of the people tested. It was precautionary and presumably the right move. Had California stayed open they would have experienced more significant numbers in cases much sooner. This is pretty linear. The more exposure there is, the higher number of cases, especially in state like California which has over 40 million people living there and some of the most densely populated cities in America.

People are moving away from California cities yes but not the state.

Jesus you are clueless.
    Don't ask me go to CNN, Fauci and Birx are lauding AZ and calling it the model to follow.
    Seriously do you even check things out before you post,
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day, Spliff is never right.
    You may recall me using the past tense in my description of where AZ was at with the virus. Now they're improving due to more and more people being responsible and wearing masks. Crazy how that works, huh?

Even your idiot governor said this was "not a victory lap", while the article you're referring to says:

Of course, while things are improving, the state -- like the rest of the country -- is not in the clear.

Arizona reported nearly 1,400 cases on Thursday, bringing the statewide total to more than 183,000. And the number of deaths continues to climb, with more than 4,000 total deaths as of Thursday.
    Anxiously awaiting your next angry, clueless reply.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

You want to know why Az is doing better huh?

“Researchers say Arizona is doing better than it was when it comes to the virus spread and we are starting to stabilize.

"It is certainly better than it was," says Dr. Joshua Labaer, executive director of the institute.

He's been tracking the data in the state and says the cases of COVID-19 are plateauing.

"We haven't reversed the trends but I do feel confident in saying we have stabilized at a plateau that is encouraging," Labaer explained.

This proves the measures that have been taken to stop the spread, including mask mandates, maintaining social distancing, closing bars and limiting large gatherings, are doing their part, he said.

"There is no question in my mind they are working," Labaer added.

Patient numbers are down as well as ICU bed capacity from the 90% we were seeing most recently as July 13. The state is now at 86%.”

Geez closing down bars, gyms, mandating masks and avoiding large gatherings has helped who the **** would of thought of that?

Do you have any evidence to support this statement or is this just more of your "those commie lefties are taking away people's freedom" drivel?

People all over the country are changing residences due to COVID-19, but I have seen nothing pointing to a specific virus related mass exodus from California. Though I def know some Californians that have moved from Silicon Valley out to more rural areas within California. Not to mention that more people have been moving away from than in to California for seven years running before this virus even showed up.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Yeah, people have been living California and New York because the cost of living is too damn high.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    You want to know why Az is doing better huh?

“Researchers say Arizona is doing better than it was when it comes to the virus spread and we are starting to stabilize.

"It is certainly better than it was," says Dr. Joshua Labaer, executive director of the institute.

He's been tracking the data in the state and says the cases of COVID-19 are plateauing.

"We haven't reversed the trends but I do feel confident in saying we have stabilized at a plateau that is encouraging," Labaer explained.

This proves the measures that have been taken to stop the spread, including mask mandates, maintaining social distancing, closing bars and limiting large gatherings, are doing their part, he said.

"There is no question in my mind they are working," Labaer added.

Patient numbers are down as well as ICU bed capacity from the 90% we were seeing most recently as July 13. The state is now at 86%.”

Geez closing down bars, gyms, mandating masks and avoiding large gatherings has helped who the **** would of thought of that?
    Yeah they mandated everything first week of June, and 2 weeks ago the media was pretending it was the end of the world out here.
    Hospitals were overun, we were told, of course as usual the truth was different.
    ICU beds in hospital need to be filled between 85 and 90 percent at all times for a hospital to function without layoffs.
    As usual the media pretends hospitals went from 0 to 90 percent, and were overun.
    I live here, nothing has changed anywhere, from May until now, .
    Gyms have no effect on virus spread there no proof of that anywhere, and they were open until a few weeks ago.

Bars can't be open, but if you go somewhere and have a drink and a burger you are safe because you walk in the door with a mask, but take it off to talk and eat for hours.
    The virus magically stops spreading apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Do you have any evidence to support this statement or is this just more of your "those commie lefties are taking away people's freedom" drivel?

People all over the country are changing residences due to COVID-19, but I have seen nothing pointing to a specific virus related mass exodus from California. Though I def know some Californians that have moved from Silicon Valley out to more rural areas within California. Not to mention that more people have been moving away from than in to California for seven years running before this virus even showed up.
    behind some of the small business storefronts in this picture-perfect scene, the coronavirus has brought pain and doubt to the American dream.

RELATED:*Newsom gives guidelines to reopen dine-in restaurants, malls, offices and more in CA

"It is hard to keep up with the bills right now," said Lam, an immigrant from Vietnam. His family arrived with next to nothing, 30 years ago.

Now, their restaurant called Bacon, is much of what they have to show for it. But with his doors still closed, profits have dropped 90 percent.

The family is ready to move to Texas, which is opening up, and already more affordable than California.

"I blame the state. Yes. I do," said Tien.

He's not alone.

Up in the hills, Lauren Prichard prepped, this morning, for a move to Florida, by throwing old furniture into a dumpster.

RELATED:*LA County's stay-at-home order will likely remain in place for next 3 months

"What is wrong with California?" we asked.

"I don't like the litter, the trash, the homeless."

"But that was before the pandemic," we reminded her.

"The pandemic was the last straw because they shuttered businesses that could stay open."

Here's one story, I can post others for you.

You ever come up with that svhool opening that killed the faculty yet, You moved the goalposts after I posted the Fauci, Redfield CDC article yesterday
    Last edited by Bandit999; 08-06-2020 at 08:26 PM.

Critical thinking? That’s asking too much.
    A man can dream.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Talk about straw men. Jeez. Anecdotal evidence isnt going to support your cause. Myself, Sick, Z, all live in the city and i can certainly attest to 99% of the people i see wear masks. I am sure they would tell you the same thing.

First of all, you have no idea where the virus came from. Secondly, yeah its an airborne illness that primarily affects your respiratory system so covering your nose and mouth is pretty essential in slowing the spread. Fauci has said recently that eye coverings will help as well.

This is a fluent situation dude. We learn more about the virus everyday. That doesnt mean you disregard the advice and warnings just because they didnt get everything correct from the beginning. Thats ludicrous. Where did you get your medical degree btw?
    Anecdotal evidence on my part but I would argue it’s more like 60-40 masks-no masks...that’s namely in the neighborhoods of Kensington, Windsor terrace, and park slope. Windsor terrace is historically very red, though.

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    A man can dream.

Do you wear a mask driving in the car alone?

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Anecdotal evidence on my part but I would argue it’s more like 60-40 masks-no masks...that’s namely in the neighborhoods of Kensington, Windsor terrace, and park slope. Windsor terrace is historically very red, though.

At least you are honest about the mask wearers in NY

Yeah, people have been living California and New York because the cost of living is too damn high.
    Imagine that....

You have anymore stories of teachers with 3 underlying health conditions who died from students online and pretending it was Covid, or have you given up on your bogus argument?

Imagine that....
    Still waiting for your students kill teachers evidence.
    You asked me for proof I sent it.
    Can you do the same?