Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 185 of 196 FirstFirst ... 85135175183184185186187195 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 2933
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Shh....he doesn't like to acknowledge that the U.S. is in a worse spot with this virus than most of the countries on Earth.
    You still never gave me the school that killed the faculty after it opened.
    I'm still waiting

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit999 View Post
    You guys love straw man arguments.

Schools are open all over the world, give me 1 school any size that has had students and teachers die.

That's all I ask, you all keep saying school can't open because it's dangerous, just give me 1 school in a world of 8 Billion that has been decimated to prove schools are dangerous.
    None of you can
    I understand schools start at different times in different countries but in this country few schools have opened and guess where the virus is most prevalent? The US. So we're going to make kids in this country that control group?

Other countries with the most cases have their schools closed like India and Brazil.

You're not going to find coronavirus attributed death in schools unless its actively reported on. I gave you links to schools and camps where coronavirus has already affected faculty and students. We're not even there yet where 90% of these schools in this country are open. The exposure level is going to increase exponentially when many of these kids go back.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I understand schools start at different times in different countries but in this country few schools have opened and guess where the virus is most prevalent? The US. So we're going to make kids in this country that control group?

Other countries with the most cases have their schools closed like India and Brazil.

You're not going to find coronavirus attributed death in schools unless its actively reported on. I gave you links to schools and camps where coronavirus has already affected faculty and students. We're not even there yet where 90% of these schools in this country are open. The exposure level is going to increase exponentially when many of these kids go back.
    So again no proof schools will kill people, just speculation.
    I'm pretty sure if there were deaths attributed to schools it would be blared all over even if it was on the moon.

The media tried to spin the teacher who died out here in AZ as a school related death

Places like Sweden and Japan never closed schools or anything.
    The narrative was Sweden would be wiped out because they never shutdown, never happened, they have less death than NYC
    Regardless of school size, it's still kids in a classroom.
    Why have no classrooms been decimated, that's all I ask,

You still never gave me the school that killed the faculty after it opened.
    I'm still waiting
    You don't know how to interpret data or even read a simple news article from what I can tell. Not much point in any further effort towards educating the willingly ignorant.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

You guys love straw man arguments.
    You wouldn't know from a straw man if Ray Bolger sang and danced his way into your living room.

You don't know how to interpret data or even read a simple news article from what I can tell. Not much point in any further effort towards educating the willingly ignorant.

At the hearing, expert witnesses Anthony Fauci, from the National Institutes of Health, and Robert Redfield, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, were emphatic. Redfield itemized the dangers — delayed learning, social isolation, undetected child abuse and even adolescent suicide — from school closings. And he called attention to his agency’s blueprint for reopening schools safely, down to how to space the desks and handle lunch time.

The CDC reports that COVID-19 poses a smaller risk to children than ordinary flu, for which schools never close. And children under age 10 are unlikely to infect family members, based on data from Switzerland, Iceland and South Korea.

The American Academy of *Pediatrics and the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering and Medicine are urging that at least grades K-5 reopen. These are where *remote learning is least feasible and infecting family members is unlikely.

Contrary to this science, the Democratic Party and teachers’ unions are demanding schools stay closed. They’re holding kids and parents hostage — in the latter’s case, while getting paid to do *exactly zilch.

A New Zealand study found that infected students never infect their teachers. Yet New York City teachers are taking to the streets, marching with coffins and skeletons. They’re fra

I guess Fauci, Redfield and the CDC must be ignorant too.

Sad day for journalism as Pete Hamill passed away.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    He going to tell you more people die of heart disease and we don’t quarantine for that!

At the hearing, expert witnesses Anthony Fauci, from the National Institutes of Health, and Robert Redfield, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, were emphatic. Redfield itemized the dangers — delayed learning, social isolation, undetected child abuse and even adolescent suicide — from school closings. And he called attention to his agency’s blueprint for reopening schools safely, down to how to space the desks and handle lunch time.

The CDC reports that COVID-19 poses a smaller risk to children than ordinary flu, for which schools never close. And children under age 10 are unlikely to infect family members, based on data from Switzerland, Iceland and South Korea.

The American Academy of *Pediatrics and the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering and Medicine are urging that at least grades K-5 reopen. These are where *remote learning is least feasible and infecting family members is unlikely.

Contrary to this science, the Democratic Party and teachers’ unions are demanding schools stay closed. They’re holding kids and parents hostage — in the latter’s case, while getting paid to do *exactly zilch.

A New Zealand study found that infected students never infect their teachers. Yet New York City teachers are taking to the streets, marching with coffins and skeletons. They’re fra

I guess Fauci, Redfield and the CDC must be ignorant*

Quote Originally Posted by Harry777 View Post
    How does this picture make you feel Bandit? Straight from a Georgia high school. Anecdotes about kids fighting over masks, having them being ripped off their faces by others. Oh, it's not a big deal though, we're all just a bunch of babies. It's just the flu! There definitely won't be any horrible repercussions!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

I guess Fauci, Redfield and the CDC must be ignorant too.

Someone's having a serious malfunction.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Lol why because I posted an article that counters your xlose schools/ kids are carriers point.
    As usual you have no real response, maybe you can post that article again of the teacher with Lupus/Diabetes who got Covid from students online

I'm responding to everyone who posts to me

No, you're copy and pasting the same thing over and over.

No, you're copy and pasting the same thing over and over.
    Yeah, I replied with it to each of you.
    I guess Fauci, Redfield and the CDC are clueless about opening school too

At least if you are going to be clueless bring back Phil Leotardo

Two teenagers have died in Florida from covid, but you know kids don’t die from it so send em to school!