Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 184 of 196 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184185186194 ... LastLast
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 2933
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandit999 View Post
    Oh yeah, all over the country the young people have really helped our.
    The Covid parties, Spring Break, Riots, Statue dumps, and parties in Astoria have shown how serious they take it.
    Better than boomers.

Quote Originally Posted by GottaBelieve View Post
    This conversation above is why we have nearly 160k dead Americans from this thing to date.

Stay safe and wear your masks everyone. There’s at least some hope that multiple vaccine candidates look promising and could potentially start rolling out in the winter and early 2021. Until then, stay smart and stay safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Russia says they will have is bin a couple of months.

What assurance do you want.
    There are no assurances in life.
    That they have a real plan in place. Are schools going to test regularly? Are they going to properly sanitize the classrooms? Are they going to use partitions? Are they going to limit classroom sizes? From that picture Harry shared, already they are off to a bad start.

Imagine 57 million kids now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Better than boomers.
    Uh no

Better than boomers.
    How old are you?

Better than boomers.
    Are you saying these haven't caused case spikes?

[QUOTE=metswon69;33545008]That they have a real plan in place. Are schools going to test regularly? Are they going to properly sanitize the classrooms? Are they going to use partitions? Are they going to limit classroom sizes? From that picture Harry shared, already they are off to a bad start.

Imagine 57 million kids

Schools have been open all over the world where has there been a blow up.

Why can none of you answer this?

After 80k people had H1N1, wouldn't have been safer to "protect the vulnerable" if we locked down.
    What if it was brought home and killed grandma.
    How come there weren't a constant barrage of updates for H1N1 every day?
    You could have come into contact with someone anywhere that had it and passed it along.
    How were schools allowed to stay open, and beaches
    Geezuz H. Merry Christmas Bandit! Can you at least pretend to be genuine here? I just wrote an entire post explaining the difference between the symptomatic HINI and the asymptomatic Covid and you just plumb out ignored it as if both viruses were exactly the same.

Dude, what are you going to sdk me next? Why don't we quarantine for bronchitis?

Quote Originally Posted by Harry777 View Post
    I'm done feeding a heartless brainwashed troll, I suggest everyone else do the same.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
    Good call.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by fanofclendennon View Post
    Geezuz H. Merry Christmas Bandit! Can you at least pretend to be genuine here? I just wrote an entire post explaining the difference between the symptomatic HINI and the asymptomatic Covid and you just plumb out ignored it as if both viruses were exactly the same.

Dude, what are you going to sdk me next? Why don't we quarantine for bronchitis?
    He going to tell you more people die of heart disease and we don’t quarantine for that!

Quote Originally Posted by GottaBelieve View Post
    This conversation above is why we have nearly 160k dead Americans from this thing to date.

Stay safe and wear your masks everyone. There’s at least some hope that multiple vaccine candidates look promising and could potentially start rolling out in the winter and early 2021. Until then, stay smart and stay safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ^^^^

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Schools have been open all over the world where has there been a blow up.

Why can none of you answer this?
    What country has experienced this volume of cases the US has? We have nearly 5 million confirmed cases so far and the next most is Brazil with under 3 million. Other countries can open schools because they dont have the population of kids the US has and not nearly the amount of cases.

This is very much about where the virus is. Its prevalent here in the states. Its not as prevalent in other countries but that's because of the measures they took to stop it. We haven't done nearly enough. We can't even have a mandatory mask policy in this dumb country.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    What country has experienced this volume of cases the US has? We have nearly 5 million confirmed cases so far and the next most is Brazil with under 3 million. Other countries can open schools because they dont have the population of kids the US has and not nearly the amount of cases.

This is very much about where the virus is. Its prevalent here in the states. Its not as prevalent in other countries but that's because of the measures they took to stop it. We haven't done nearly enough. We can't even have a mandatory mask policy in this dumb country.
    Shh....he doesn't like to acknowledge that the U.S. is in a worse spot with this virus than most of the countries on Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post

You guys love straw man arguments.

Schools are open all over the world, give me 1 school any size that has had students and teachers die.

That's all I ask, you all keep saying school can't open because it's dangerous, just give me 1 school in a world of 8 Billion that has been decimated to prove schools are dangerous.
    None of you can

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Shh....he doesn't like to acknowledge that the U.S. is in a worse spot with this virus than most of the countries on Earth.
    It's a 99.6 percent recovery rate, Cuomo sending grandma and grandpa to death camps certainly threw the curve off.
    How is the US worse off, they figured out looting and rioting irradicated the virus in NYC