Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 46 of 81 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Shut the **** up, you been blasting this kid from
    day one

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Shut the **** up, you been blasting this kid from
    day one
    Is this Lavar? You are so sensitive for this kid. The minute one dont talk about sucking zo off or discus his weak point they are a hater. yes preferred fox or Tatum over zo but thats beyond the point. Lakers choose Zo and while hes still shooting record breaking bad he does have some good to his game. But your being a homer if you cant see that. Were you not one that did not like Randle, Clarkson, etc too?
    Last edited by ldawg; 03-22-2018 at 11:59 PM.

Iím a grown *** man, so Iím just gon completely ignore your post. No need to react irrationally, with someone who apparently thinks Iím some fair weather player first fan.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Iím a grown *** man, so Iím just gon completely ignore your post. No need to react irrationally, with someone who apparently thinks Iím some fair weather player first fan.
    We are all Laker fans. come on thats why we post. no one is judging your loyalty. Its quite obvious you love your Lakers.

Here is the conversation with Luke after yesterday's game regarding Lonzo.

http://www.lakersnation.com/lakers-n...es/2018/03/23/

28 wins vs 35 whats the difference? These games have very little meaning. I felt this game like many others this season we could have won but at this point it dont matter. Ingram i think should shut it down for the season. I think Walton has things backwards now is the time Lopez and Randle should be seeing limited minutes not at season start like he did. Zubac, Bryant should be getting playing time. Ball, Kuzma, Hart when he return, IT, Zubac, Bryant, Travis should see the bulk of the minutes. Last night was a good game to teach Zo how to mix things up. Playing against a similar player in Rhondo was a good experience.

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Is this Lavar? You are so sensitive for this kid. The minute one dont talk about sucking zo off or discus his weak point they are a hater. yes preferred fox or Tatum over zo but thats beyond the point. Lakers choose Zo and while hes still shooting record breaking bad he does have some good to his game. But your being a homer if you cant see that. Were you not one that did not like Randle, Clarkson, etc too?
    This guy is gone and gave us Kuz and cash. Lonso in spite of his shooting struggles already way better than this Bimbo.

Nets Daily: From @BKN_NETSPR .@DíAngelo Russell (DíAngelo Russell) (12 points, 10 rebounds and 11 assists) has recorded his first-career triple-double and the Netsí first triple-double since Terrence Williams registered a triple-double on 4/9/10 vs. Chicago. Ė via Twitter

Lonso at his worst already has this kind of average. It is not that people are infatuated about Lonso but his numbers this early in his carrier are speaking for what the future is going to be about him. Ingram is another example about what miss judgment can be in a first year player.
    The big one hit LA today July 1st 2018

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    I would take Zo over Fox or Tatum. Tatum has been great and seems to be in a perfect fit, but was also dubbed the most NBA ready of the lotto picks. He's 3rd on the team in scoring, 6th for rebs, 7th for assists and 5th for steals. He's only scored 20 or more 6 teams this year with a high of 23, 6 times he's gotten 10+ boards and has never been close to 10 assists in a game...Zo has had to do so much more so early and I think Zo does so much more overall to make the team better than Tatum. Obviously he's struggling with his shot, but he only needs to become an average shooter. I don't think Fox is on ZO's level at all.

What I like most about ZO is if he can improve his shot to where he's not a liability he can give you 10+ assists, 10 rebs and 2 steals and a block each game and doesn't even care if he takes any shots. You can sign stars in free agency, but you can only sign so many stars and they need to be able to share the ball, Ball can fit with almost anybody and he'll make all the role players better.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMyLakers View Post
    I would take Zo over Fox or Tatum. Tatum has been great and seems to be in a perfect fit, but was also dubbed the most NBA ready of the lotto picks. He's 3rd on the team in scoring, 6th for rebs, 7th for assists and 5th for steals. He's only scored 20 or more 6 teams this year with a high of 23, 6 times he's gotten 10+ boards and has never been close to 10 assists in a game...Zo has had to do so much more so early and I think Zo does so much more overall to make the team better than Tatum. Obviously he's struggling with his shot, but he only needs to become an average shooter. I don't think Fox is on ZO's level at all.

What I like most about ZO is if he can improve his shot to where he's not a liability he can give you 10+ assists, 10 rebs and 2 steals and a block each game and doesn't even care if he takes any shots. You can sign stars in free agency, but you can only sign so many stars and they need to be able to share the ball, Ball can fit with almost anybody and he'll make all the role players better.
    Hope you start a thread soon. You always bring an abundant of very good info. Forum has been quiet lately. When there's nothing to talk about we always end up fighting lol. Boys will be boys.

Like most people on here, I wish he'd take it to the hole more often. He finds the seams quite nicely but prefers to dish back out. That's not a bad thing but he does it too often.

Really, it's just a confidence issue. You can see that he has the moves and the insight. The FT thing bothers me, tho.

Lol he doesn't care if takes any shots because he so bad at it. I don't think I've ever seen a player hit the side of the backboard on a wide open corner three.

Bullseye. Give me a list of guys that would perform or would want to be a part of any team without getting any shots. That's gonna be a really, really short list I'm sure.

Donít mind Switch, he knows his football really well but basketball.... a tad off

Quote Originally Posted by b-ballistic View Post
    Like most people on here, I wish he'd take it to the hole more often. He finds the seams quite nicely but prefers to dish back out. That's not a bad thing but he does it too often.

Really, it's just a confidence issue. You can see that he has the moves and the insight. The FT thing bothers me, tho.
    he gets that from his baby momma also

Page 46 of 81 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast