Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 56 of 81 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast

Aust is offline BUTLER!!!! / DOWN 25!!!!!
    Lonzo had the highest DRPM of any rookie point guard since the stat was invented in 2013. Since the first year of the stat these are the only players who have had a higher DRPM than Lonzo:

2014 Bledsoe
    2014 Rubio
    2015 Rubio
    2016 CP3
    2017 CP3
    2018 Dejounte Murray(21MPG)
    2018 Tyus Jones(18MPG)

sig bet 7/2/18 - 8/2/18

Quote Originally Posted by Aust View Post
    Lonzo had the highest DRPM of any rookie point guard since the stat was invented in 2013. Since the first year of the stat these are the only players who have had a higher DRPM than Lonzo:

2014 Bledsoe
    2014 Rubio
    2015 Rubio
    2016 CP3
    2017 CP3
    2018 Dejounte Murray(21MPG)
    2018 Tyus Jones(18MPG)

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

So i've been seeing Kuz, Randle, and BI all hitting the gym and training already this offseason, havent heard much from Lonzo, is this guy even working out? or is he still trying to become a rapper? LOL he needs to drop that crap and focus on basketball, this kinda reminds me of when Kobe wanted to be a rapper as well, then he stopped and started winning championships.

Quote Originally Posted by numba1CHANGsta View Post
    So i've been seeing Kuz, Randle, and BI all hitting the gym and training already this offseason, havent heard much from Lonzo, is this guy even working out? or is he still trying to become a rapper? LOL he needs to drop that crap and focus on basketball, this kinda reminds me of when Kobe wanted to be a rapper as well, then he stopped and started winning championships.
    I get the concern, but if I put myself in his shoes, I'd want to get completely away from the media after that season. He might be working on things already, but he may want to keep everything out of the media for once, I know I would after every single thing he did was put on blast across the world. I mean, I'd look at my phone in the morning and on my news feed I'd see things like "Lonzo eats a salad!!" or "Lonzo with weird dance moves!!" Luckily he didn't do anything idiotic like dangelo did, otherwise he'd be on the 9 oclock news, being reported that he should be on trial and that it might be the biggest trial since oj Simpson in the 90s.

Your baby can't do this

great post, completely agree.

Y'all dumb as ****. You guys have no idea what anybody is doing. That's the thing with the social media age, people can make things seem reality to those on the outside. Just because Lonzo isn't posting about working out or talking about it, doesn't mean he isn't doing and vice versa with everyone that posts about working out...Remember all those snapchats Russell posted before last season about him working out and being at the gym? Dude is still trash.

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Y'all dumb as ****. You guys have no idea what anybody is doing. That's the thing with the social media age, people can make things seem reality to those on the outside. Just because Lonzo isn't posting about working out or talking about it, doesn't mean he isn't doing and vice versa with everyone that posts about working out...Remember all those snapchats Russell posted before last season about him working out and being at the gym? Dude is still trash.
    Everyone knows that dangelo would take those vids of himself working out for like 5 mins so he looks good, caption it "getting that late night grind in" then immediately after he's done recording, head home. Sometimes he would poor water on himself before taking the video to make it look like he's been there for a while. Probably 95 % of his offseason workouts are on Instagram, the other 5% that isn't seen, he was probably in the gym a little longer to check his Instagram messages right before he left.

Your baby can't do this

Me personally gives Lonzo the benefit of doubt on whether he's working out or not. He loves basketball, he's on his favorite team so why wouldn't he be trying to get better. Kid is only 20, he's a millionaire of course he's gonna be doing other things. He gots a life outside of basketball. Just as long *** when it's time to practice or workout he gives it his all 3-4 hours a day, I couldn't care less what he does the rest of the day as long as it's not illegal. Then again I can totally see Lonzo checking his phone every 5 mins while working out.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Me personally gives Lonzo the benefit of doubt on whether he's working out or not. He loves basketball, he's on his favorite team so why wouldn't he be trying to get better. Kid is only 20, he's a millionaire of course he's gonna be doing other things. He gots a life outside of basketball. Just as long *** when it's time to practice or workout he gives it his all 3-4 hours a day, I couldn't care less what he does the rest of the day as long as it's not illegal. Then again I can totally see Lonzo checking his phone every 5 mins while working out.
    I did that too when my wife was pregnant. Nobody noticed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    I did that too when my wife was pregnant. Nobody noticed.

Aust is offline BUTLER!!!! / DOWN 25!!!!!
    Heard about Lonzo grinding in the weight room and on the court recently. There is a picture of him posing with a fan or someone and you can see the ice packs strapped to his knees.

sig bet 7/2/18 - 8/2/18

LMao no no no if hes not posting it on Instagram hes not working out.

Lonzo is never in the gym. I don't see it on social media.

Page 56 of 81 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast