Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

What to watch for in what will be a long loosing season, for our Hawks.

I could go with the typical see how D.S. Develops, How much dose Prince improve in year two, or did we get a steal in Collins? However I will state what has the most influence in our future to watch for! Watch as many Duke, Kentucky, Arizona, and Missouri games as you possibly can! Because odds are Bagley III, Duval, Knox, Diallo, Ayton, or Porter will shape said futur and possibly 2 of them could be part of it. I didnít forget about Doncic from Slovenia, however it would take a huge set of balls to draft an over seas player over so much American Superstar talent. So watch those schools this season, the Hawks need this to work out!

As of right now I would go with Beasley III with the #1 pick and Knoxís with the likely mid first pick from Minny. If Duval or Diallo is around with The Hou pick we own, thatíd be perfect! The Houston pick is only protected through 1-3, so root against them all season! The Minn pick is protected through 14, so we want them to be a 7/8 seed.
    Last edited by SB75; 11-10-2017 at 10:18 PM.

WOW! This entire forum is depressing!

I clicked on Atlanta by accident instead of Boston! But since I am here I will respond. You guys have lots to look forward to. First this year's draft is loaded.....so tank away. Plus you have Denis Shroeder, Dedmon and Collins. If memory serves you should also have a lot of free agent money to spend this summer....so chin up. Better days ahead.
    El Presidente

Still no responses....wow!
    El Presidente

Quote Originally Posted by rufo4100 View Post
    WOW! This entire forum is depressing!

I clicked on Atlanta by accident instead of Boston! But since I am here I will respond. You guys have lots to look forward to. First this year's draft is loaded.....so tank away. Plus you have Denis Shroeder, Dedmon and Collins. If memory serves you should also have a lot of free agent money to spend this summer....so chin up. Better days ahead.
    Our fan base died, so sorry for the late response. My Hawks finally did what was necessary and started over. The draft is deep, but we have to get it right. Iím still for Bagley, but most Micks have moved Ayton and Donic ahead of him.

I think the Hawks should have picked Chandler Hutchinson that the Bulls did with their 15th pick...

Changing Doncic with Young, was a correct move IMO, because Young will have a slower pace in his progress with the same future potential and the Hawks already have wisely added the extremely promising Tyler Dorsey in their roster.