Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Week 10: 49ers 31, Giants 21

WEEK 10

NEW YORK GIANTS at SAN FRANCISCO 49ers

Sunday, November 12th
    4:25pm ET

FOX

We're gonna lose.

Unless we flat out kill it in the run game, which I don't see happening, we're gonna lose.

Quote Originally Posted by GottaBelieve View Post
    So sad. But true.
    I mean....Niners are pretty terrible against the run this year. But our D is a jumbled injured mess right now, so unless we kill the TOP game by averaging over 5 yards/carry....I just see us giving them their first win.

And man I love a Niners-Giants game. Much love and respect for their franchise, so it kills me that its such a meaningless game (unless you're a draft pick junkie).

So sad. But true.

Don't worry. He's got this.

Personally feel this anonymous crap is going to carry over onto the field and they're going to play sloppy again. I'm a die hard fan but I haven't been able to watch the games live. I have them on DVR. Not sure I even want to watch the last game.

49ers have scored just 10 pts in each game over the last 3 weeks. Truly pathetic if we lose this one.

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    I've been a Giants fan since 1983-84. I didn't know much about the Giants, I was a Cowboys fan but I like the way they played, so I became a fan. Fortunately for me, the team had just hired a HC by the name of Bill Parcells. I went from liking the way they played to loving the way they played.

Most of us became to love this team for what Bill Parcells was able to do with his players and for the organization.....I know that is the case with me.

He laid a foundation and set the bar high for Giants fans. When he left, it was tough times for us Giants fans. We were lost and had no direction but we experienced greatness and had to get back there.

So in 2004 we drafted a kid named Eli Manning and hired an old Giant in Tom Coughlin, there that foundation was reestablished and the bar was set high. We experiences Greatness again.

I'm at cross roads right now, because the team seem to be at a cross road. It appears that we are headed in a rebuilding stage but have no sound leadership.

I'm a Giants fan and will always be one but I pray that the Giants don't do Eli, like the Colts did Peyton because Eli has proven to be a great Giant and I'd hate to see him treated unfairly after all the criticism he took early in his career and throughout and still won us two super bowls.....

Eli brought back greatness to this organization and as a fan, I am forever grateful. With that being said, if McAdoo really want to see what he has in Webb, play him the second half of every game from hear on out. I think that should be enough time to tell whether he could be a starter in the future.

I realize Eli is at the end of his career and we have to look at his replacement but to bench the man for the unknown would be stupid....207 straight starts is nothing to gloss over.

I don't care about whos wins this game or not, I just want to see a direction .....from this organization.

If we lose we can get the top pick lol
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

We finally broke through that tough San Fran defense lol

What’s happening? Is the secondary quoting again?

Pathetic.

The weak coverage by Casillas and then pulling up on the play....just sad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course, the San Fran offensive juggernaut was going to strike right back. What a ****show.

CJ "air raid" beathard hasas many passing TD's as he's had all season.......2.
    Last edited by eeek78; 11-12-2017 at 06:59 PM.

Holy **** Rosas is bad.

And this oline is a disgrace to Giants football. Making niners look like 2011 niners

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Holy **** Rosas is bad.

And this oline is a disgrace to Giants football. Making niners look like 2011 niners

FWIW, these are the same talent evaluators who thought flowers and Hart were the answer. It's only fitting that the team passed on a veteran and went with the crappy youngster.

It's time to clean house.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast