Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Man, I can't give up on a season when we still have 7 freakin games left...but that's what the mood is. This is heart breaking...this is not Bronco football. I can't get on that draft junkie mode like you guys. Not watching football during football season is just...off.

Joseph didn't inherit a broken franchise/team. This was not a broken team....but it broke.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    And yet McD never lost back to back games by over 20 points.
    So?
    JMD never had to deal with this type of schedule. Nor this flux at QB. He preferred Kyle Orton over Jay Cutler...I mean...yea. He wanted Tim Tebow over all of them.

We never faced the NFC's best team then the AFC's best team in back to back weeks with him.

JMD is figured out. Can't function outside of NE under daddy Belicheat. If he goes out and gets another HC gig...he'll fail again. Look at all of the Pats retreats in the HC department...far from impressive.

Joseph may be out-matched...but at least he can have a cop out with all this "it's Elway's fault" now.

Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    So?
    JMD never had to deal with this type of schedule. Nor this flux at QB. He preferred Kyle Orton over Jay Cutler...I mean...yea. He wanted Tim Tebow over all of them.

We never faced the NFC's best team then the AFC's best team in back to back weeks with him.

JMD is figured out. Can't function outside of NE under daddy Belicheat. If he goes out and gets another HC gig...he'll fail again. Look at all of the Pats retreats in the HC department...far from impressive.

Joseph may be out-matched...but at least he can have a cop out with all this "it's Elway's fault" now.
    I mean.... I'm not going to defend McD lol. He's a piece of ****. But VJ is completely out of his element.

nykol is offline PSD's D.B.F. Nostradamus
    No, the McDaniels years were worse. Nuff said lol. The only good thing to come of McD here in Denver was that his terrorism on this team led to Von Miller

Right now we have the 6th pick in the draft if the season ended today....I don't think many people saw that coming.

#6 spot. All QBs but maybe Rosen will be there. I think 6 is the lowest we could possibly see Barkley as well, crazy stuff happens last few games of CFB and then combine and such, falling 3-4 spots isn't unfathomable

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It really sucks, but it's tank time. I mean, it'd be great to go undefeated or maybe lose one game and make it as a WC, but I don't know how that happens with this team and coaching staff. I can handle a top 5 pick season, I'd love the playoffs, but I can't handle a 7-9 type season with late season "feel good" victories that drop us out of getting a chance at an elite prospect.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayne91 View Post
    It really sucks, but it's tank time. I mean, it'd be great to go undefeated or maybe lose one game and make it as a WC, but I don't know how that happens with this team and coaching staff. I can handle a top 5 pick season, I'd love the playoffs, but I can't handle a 7-9 type season with late season "feel good" victories that drop us out of getting a chance at an elite prospect.
    This. The worst thing we could do right now is **** up our draft spot.

I'm tired of talking about the negatives. I get it that has been our season, but I want to look at the positives since this year is gone.

Brock looked pretty good out there. He didn't put up huge numbers but he actually looked like a capable QB. That TD toss was pretty impressive. That was his 4th read, and you saw him go through his checks....all 4 of them in the redzone. That is something we never saw Trevor do. Ever.

I really hope we get to see Lynch in a week or two. we have to see what he has. He probably sucks, but at least give him a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    I'm tired of talking about the negatives. I get it that has been our season, but I want to look at the positives since this year is gone.

Brock looked pretty good out there. He didn't put up huge numbers but he actually looked like a capable QB. That TD toss was pretty impressive. That was his 4th read, and you saw him go through his checks....all 4 of them in the redzone. That is something we never saw Trevor do. Ever.
    I agree. Brock did look good. I'm not upset with him getting the start on Sunday again. If we lose again though, then it needs to be Lynch for the rest of the year imo. It was nice seeing someone go through their progressions. And miraculously, the line wasn't a huge issue.

Brock earned the right to start another game.

I was for the Lynch wagon after a loss to the Pats......but Brock has a capable look to him. A genuine one.

Damn ****in shame we couldn't get this earlier (half at Chargers should of been the time he should of went in PERIOD.) Defense wouldn't be in in this much disarray that's for sure.

Schedule gets significantly softer from here on out. 1 last go round to run the tables?? Well...what's there to lose?

But again...aside from drawing two of the toughest teams in the league...Brock is now dealing with a squad that just doesn't seem like they are going to scrap to the very end..

Oh and his RT is out for the year...Barbe against any good pass rusher? Holy ****..he's gonna die.

But just give brock a shot. A shot to actually be a capable game manager...just takes 1 win folks. Then maybe the swagger can return to the defense.

That is the only positive we have here. Brock looks pretty good and looks to be able to command the offense without much of an issue and he is getting better each game. His 3rd down completions were insanely high on Sunday. I think we could maybe sneak into the playoffs if we run the table. But we are 3-6 what are the odds that happens. Sadly, the season is most likely over and as soon as Paxton is healthy im starting him and see what we have.

Brock Olivo is a very bad special teams coach. I hate to call for someone to lose their job but this man just doesn't have what it takes to be a coordinator in this league. He obviously didn't learn all the lessons Toub was teaching.

I would be willing to give VJ and Mccoy another year. I am souring on Woods now as well. This was supposed to be the best D in the league. How the hell can we give up 51 and 41 in back to back games? I mean it doesn't help that we are handing the opponents red zone opportunities every game but we need to dial back these TD's and cause FG

The red zone work needs to be worked on. Henderson and Butt I wish we could activate and see what they can do. DT and Sanders needs help because our TE's are non existent. Also, I am tired of seeing Fowler do nothing.

Elway please do something, this is hard to watch!

The Benefits of Being the 2016 Super Bowl 50 Champions!

In Elway I Trust

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011