Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Week 10: New England Cheatriots (6-2) @ Denver Broncos (3-5)

Week 10

(6_ -_2)___________________ (3_ -_ 5)

New England_____Denver

__________@ __________

Sunday, November 12, 6:30 PM MT/ 8:30 PM ET, NBC
    Mile High Stadium, Denver, Colorado

TEAM LEADERS:

VS

PASSING:

Tom Brady - Footballs deflated - A lot / Teams spied on - All / Cell phones destroyed - 1 / Moral integrity? - No
    Brock Osweiler - COMP 21 / ATT 42 / TD 1 / INT 2 / YDS 226

VS

RUSHING:
    Another retread - ATT 98 / YDS 355 / AVG 3.6 / TD 4
    C.J. Anderson - ATT 116 / YDS 482 / AVG 4.2 / TD 1

VS

RECEIVING:
    Brandin Cooks - REC 33 / YDS 563 / AVG 17.1 / TD 3
    Demaryius Thomas - REC 43 / YDS 525 / AVG 12.2 / TD 1

VS

TACKLES:
    Jason's Twin Sister - SOLO 50 / AST 8 / TOT 58
    Brandon Marshall - SOLO 39 / AST 18 / TOT 57

VS

SACKS:
    Kyle Van By The River - SACKS 3.5 / FF 0
    Von Miller - SACKS 8.0 / FF 1

VS

INTERCEPTIONS:
    Batman's Butler - INT 2 / PD 7 / TD 0
    Aqib Talib - INT 1 / PD 5 / TD 1

VS

FIELD GOALS:
    Championship Game Choke - ATT 23 / MADE 20
    Brandon McManus - ATT 18 / MADE 13

SPECIAL TEAMS RETURN:
    Cheaters- KR AVG 23.5 / KR TD 0 / PR AVG 10.5 / PR TD 0
    Broncos - KR AVG 24.9 / KR TD 0 / PR AVG 9.9 / PR TD 0

Sorry Mud. I ripped a lot of your layout lol. I decided to make a thread to try and get this ship straightened out lol

Yeah let's go brock!!! Let's go defense! Let's go special teams!!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Can Mg be the guy to get us with some mojo back?? My go got us a shut out loss for the first time in 20+ years so....I'm cursed..clearly.

So listen up. NE's front is awful. Don't have the beasts up front to dominate a running or passing game. Don't have the secondary to suffocate you....but...they are still the god damn patriots. so their scheme will always make them formidable.

It won't be surprising to see Brock be able to move the ball on them....what will matter is how prepared we will be and our play-calling. So...right there we're essentially ****ed.

Woods may get mutilated for a second week in a row. While we match up MUCH BETTER against the Pats than the Eagles...those zone concepts he keeps pulling out there will get decimated by Brady. Can't give him those pockets where he can literally dink and dunk all day.

They'll get any matchup against a TE. They'll isolate Marshall/Zaire/Davis against any RB.

We're mistake prone everywhere...they aren't.

So, while I like our chances against them better than the Eagles (really don't think Brock played that poorly...just never had a shot with the defense getting curb stomped)...our greenhorn of a coaching staff will probably be our demise against that savvy bunch.

Oh and with Watson out for the year at RT....that makes matters even worse for an offense that was already pretty damn bad. Barbe will probably be getting the nod....and by golly...that just isn't any good..

nykol is offline PSD's D.B.F. Nostradamus
    Give brock 1 quarter, if the offense looks like it has the last month, put Booker or Charles behind center and run the wildcat for the rest of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by nykol View Post
    Give brock 1 quarter, if the offense looks like it has the last month, put Booker or Charles behind center and run the wildcat for the rest of the game.
    Would be an absolute surprise to NE. Haha wonder if it would work

Have Lynch active finally if Brock shows no signs he can win switch to Lynch see what the kids got.

Also I wasn't aware that Mcmanus looked like Talib lol

Quote Originally Posted by TeamGoku View Post

Also I wasn't aware that Mcmanus looked like Talib lol
    Bahahaha I didn't even notice that

IMO this the Broncos last stand for the season if they wanna make the playoffs they need a win here.

Quote Originally Posted by tmacsc2 View Post
    IMO this the Broncos last stand for the season if they wanna make the playoffs they need a win here.

That's not an opinion, it's a fact.

If we don't win Sunday, the season is done. And based on this team so far, this pathetic group of players are going to lose Sunday.

So disgusted with this teams effort.
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 11-11-2017 at 12:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    That's not an opinion, it's a fact.

If we don't win Sunday, the season is done. And based on this team so far, this pathetic group of players are going to lose Sunday.

So disgusted with this teams effort.
    I don't know if I've agreed with you more often during a season before lol.

The team is pathetic. The mental mistakes, the repeated miscues, the penalties, the turnovers.... It's all pathetic. And what's even more pathetic is the lack of accountability. I mean McKenzie fumbles the ball, and the next week he's out there holding it like a loaf of bread. Everytime we have a big play offensively, it's called back because someone held. But it keeps happening because no one is in the players ears when they do something stupid. VJ was supposed to be "A leader of men". Well where the **** is that leadership? Why isn't he and the coaches ripping these players for jumping offsides 10 times a game in the middle of the season? This **** should have been ironed out by week 4 but instead it's just as bad as it was week one. This team is incredibly undisciplined, and it's because of poor coaching.

We're at the point now that we either need to win out or lose out. After the Patriots game, we only face one more team with a winning record... That should make me feel good about our chances on Sunday except for the fact that we lost to the ****** Giants and the ****** Chargers.

Just watched the highlights of that 2015 super Bowl run! Watched both pats games and then super bowl. Man that defense was special with malik and Danny T

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    I don't know if I've agreed with you more often during a season before lol.

The team is pathetic. The mental mistakes, the repeated miscues, the penalties, the turnovers.... It's all pathetic. And what's even more pathetic is the lack of accountability. I mean McKenzie fumbles the ball, and the next week he's out there holding it like a loaf of bread. Everytime we have a big play offensively, it's called back because someone held. But it keeps happening because no one is in the players ears when they do something stupid. VJ was supposed to be "A leader of men". Well where the **** is that leadership? Why isn't he and the coaches ripping these players for jumping offsides 10 times a game in the middle of the season? This **** should have been ironed out by week 4 but instead it's just as bad as it was week one. This team is incredibly undisciplined, and it's because of poor coaching.

We're at the point now that we either need to win out or lose out. After the Patriots game, we only face one more team with a winning record... That should make me feel good about our chances on Sunday except for the fact that we lost to the ****** Giants and the ****** Chargers.
    It's insane man. I get that we are inept at QB. But it seems like everyone on the team is mentally inept. Even the leaders, they are non existebt. Talib, Harris, Marshall, Wolfe, Von,....on and on and on. That's just defense. Playing like **** all over the place.

On offense, DT looks like he has succumb to not getting the ball and moving at half speed. Sanders when healthy has been a subpar pass catcher at best.

This is a very dysfunctional team at best. Honestly reminds me of the JMD days.

Sadly, I always thought that Elway could bring this team together with a rookie HC. It's not happening and it is very disturbing. There has to be changes, because this **** clearly isn't working.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

It's funny, if we weren't playing at a level that's below trash, I'd feel somewhat optimistic about this game, because they've been very underwhelming and should be without Hogan.

Dallas oline getting ripped up today by Atlanta the one dude gave up like 5 sacks. So much for the so called best oline in the league.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast