Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Yea I'd advise against basically kicking a guy off the team and publicly stating you're looking to trade him if you're trying to maximize value. Phoenix seems to be a pretty messed up organization. It's too early to write everyone off, but they've had a bunch of high picks and booker is the only one who's turned out so far.

Parker & Delly for Eric Bledsoe

Bledsoe is far from a perfect fit with Giannis, but a much better fit than Jabari is. We get Delly's contract off the books and give Giannis a 2nd Star to play with at our biggest position of need. The money should be fairly close. We won't have to worry about trying to resign Parker. We become the 2 seed in the East instantly, with a chance to take down the Cav's in the playoffs this year. Parker is the better shooter, but Bledsoe is the better defender. It would open up another roster spot. Whats not to like?

Suns asked for Moose,Maker and a pick for Bledsoe. Guess we bulked when they asked for Maker.

yea but imagine getting bledsoe and keeping parker. even more of a threat. their asking price is way too high and they know it. PG13 was traded for oladipo and they think theyll get maker and monroe AND a pick? like really?
    then with parker we can still let the market gauge his contract. match it or leave it. safest move for the bucks with highest potential return if they can pull off a steal of a trade here

Where Becoming a Legend Happens.
    @ChrisWagner87

5. 10-24-2017, 06:37 PM
    Reason
    duplicate

No chance I'm giving Parker for Bledsoe. 28 year old with an injury history. I know Parker has his injury concerns as well, but he's the only other guy on the roster who has stat potential. We have to hold him to see what he can become.

Bledsoe alone doesn't make us top line contenders. We need Parker to develop as well.

You want to get caught holding an empty bag. Both Middleton and Brogdon are better players than Parker. Yes Parker still has potential, but we may have already seen his best basketball due to the injuries. I don't think Bledsoe's injury history is even close to Parkers at this point. Plus Parker wants a max contract and we'd be foolish to pay him more than $15 Mil per and thats if he looks good when he comes back.

We've heard all the chatter that we need to be able to compete for a championship soon, while Giannis has years left on his deal. Adding Bledsoe would speed that process up significantly, where as Parker moving back into the starting lineup this season may set us up for a 1st round playoff exit. Even at 28 Bledsoe may have more years left in the NBA than Parker does. Just think about the next time he tears the same ACL.

I would try Delly, Telly, and our 1st for Bledsoe and a throw in player. I wouldn't give up a young piece unless it is DJ Wison.

Quote Originally Posted by HacksawButch View Post
    You want to get caught holding an empty bag. Both Middleton and Brogdon are better players than Parker. Yes Parker still has potential, but we may have already seen his best basketball due to the injuries. I don't think Bledsoe's injury history is even close to Parkers at this point. Plus Parker wants a max contract and we'd be foolish to pay him more than $15 Mil per and thats if he looks good when he comes back.

We've heard all the chatter that we need to be able to compete for a championship soon, while Giannis has years left on his deal. Adding Bledsoe would speed that process up significantly, where as Parker moving back into the starting lineup this season may set us up for a 1st round playoff exit. Even at 28 Bledsoe may have more years left in the NBA than Parker does. Just think about the next time he tears the same ACL.
    Middleton is a streaky shooter as well. I think he's at his peak. I seen Parker at shoot around's. He trimmed down. Hitting his jumpers. Still high flying dunks. Yeah 5/$148M will put us in the tax most likely. But its the front office problem they gave out big deals to average bench guys. Also we wont have high lottery picks here on out. So our only chance for a star is Parker grows into one. Or we trade for one. Then hope the third star comes as a free agent when our cap problem clears up.

Quote Originally Posted by HacksawButch View Post

Eric Bledsoe doesn't put us in the championship contender conversation. Neither middleton or Bledsoe are the second best player on a championship team. I'm not saying Parker will be, but he's on of the few guys who has the upside to get there.

If you want to get the 3 seed and make the eastern conference finals every once in awhile, trade Parker for Bledsoe. Because with that roster, that's basically the upside. If you want to actually try to compete for a championship, wait for Parker and see what he can become. You may never be as good as you'll be with Bledsoe, but I take that chance.

or just hope we can keep jabari and still get bledsoe and then its finals every year

@ChrisWagner87

Hard to say how much Bledsoe has left in the tank. I think he gave up last season already reason why his defense slipped a ton. But bad knees he may lost a step as well. He be nice to have. But I wouldn't give up Brogdon. I'd part with a 2018 first unprotected and expiring Moose. Then give Suns options of Delly or Telly if they wanna dump Dudley or Chandler onto us. I may give up on Wilson just to get the deal pushed through. Unless Kings wanna help facilitate a 3 way where they take on Henson. Based on them scouting Henson.

vaughn wouldnt be a bad option either, young possible talent, he wont get many minutes if we can somehow keep brogdan, middleton, snell and get bledsoe

@ChrisWagner87

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    Eric Bledsoe doesn't put us in the championship contender conversation. Neither middleton or Bledsoe are the second best player on a championship team. I'm not saying Parker will be, but he's on of the few guys who has the upside to get there.

If you want to get the 3 seed and make the eastern conference finals every once in awhile, trade Parker for Bledsoe. Because with that roster, that's basically the upside. If you want to actually try to compete for a championship, wait for Parker and see what he can become. You may never be as good as you'll be with Bledsoe, but I take that chance.
    Your way underselling Giannis. Giannis may be the best player in the NBA today, but if not he will be next year or the year after forsure. When that happens, other Superstars are going to want to join him and then we can pick and chose the guy's that fit best with Giannis. Parker definately doesn't fit well with Giannis and we can't afford to cough up $130 Million to a player that doesn't fit.

The 2 or 3 seed sounds just fine this year and maybe next year too. Lebron isn't getting any younger and our time will come. Bledsoe is only under contract for 2 seasons, so it's not a long term commitment. Getting off the Parker commitment is nearly as enticing as adding a really good player in this deal, not to mention getting Delly off the books with a big upgrade at the position.

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    Yea I'd advise against basically kicking a guy off the team and publicly stating you're looking to trade him if you're trying to maximize value. Phoenix seems to be a pretty messed up organization. It's too early to write everyone off, but they've had a bunch of high picks and booker is the only one who's turned out so far.
    I am not a fan of Woelfel. He's always the last one in on the news and rehashes other reporting.

Agree Crewfan. I was listening to ESPN Radio and they think LeBron is behind this lol. Saying his agent reps Bledsoe and they are trying to get him to Cleveland. But LeBetard always thinks he knows everything particularly about someone that was in Miami.

Lets relax on the 2 or 3 seed. Giannis is carrying this team. Extremely fortunate to be 3-1 even with Giannis playing out of his mind. The season is 4 games in. Also Bledsoe contract expires after next year. I think I would deal maker for him if Bledsoe re-ups. Maker still a major project. Not going to be good for at least a couple more years. No offensive game. Running around with no clue most of the time. I think a Maker-Delly-first for Bledsoe would be good. Bledsoe-Brogdon-Middleton-Giannis-Jabari-etc. could be pretty dang good. Don't think they'd unseat Cavs but might possibly make ECF

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast