Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    just saw something on twitter that the bucks were offering monroe and maker and a pick in the bledsoe discussions. hoping that aint true. leave us with no C at all unless we get chandler too.

Where Becoming a Legend Happens.
    @ChrisWagner87

#Suns asking a lot for #Bledsoe Knicks have said no on #Ntilikina #Bucks have now said no on #Maker

NVM

@ChrisWagner87

delly almost has to be included in any trade for bledsoe right? that only makes sense. unless they trade brogdon. i saw some site saying NY pulled out of discussions cuz the suns were asking for too much. maybe we can pull off a steal of a trade now. man i hope so

@ChrisWagner87

I'd part with Maker. His hands are like Ervin Johnson bad. Only thing is Maker has a 3 ball where EJ had rebounds. Swap out each skill and both are ****. I think it take another 3 years to see Maker bulk up. We don't have that timeline. Giannis is a 4 year deal. We need to show results now. Delly could be in the deal if Suns want his deal. Monroe is a nice big expiring. Hard to say what the Suns asking for. Id throw Maker in the deal and call it a day. We wont have cap any way next summer. Dump Monroe now. Yeah tax rate may kill us.

According to post on main NBA board he said Bucks offered Maker,Monroe and a protected first. We may get a big back as well besides Bledsoe. Maybe Len or trade gets bigger and we get Chandler. Suns asking for to much from Knicks. They may walked away from the trading table now. Could be all Bucks now. Still looking for our rumor. I been away for a while slamming a few beers.

Tim Montemayor
    @TheMontyShow

Source tells me the #Bucks are offering a package that includes Greg Monroe, Thon Maker, and a protected pick in exchange for Eric #Bledsoe
    1:36 PM Oct 23, 2017
    Not sure the source is legit.

Monroe and Maker both been ******* this season. I'd do that rumored trade if that source is legit.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Monroe and Maker both been ******* this season. I'd do that rumored trade if that source is legit.
    Monroe and Maker is interesting but then Henson is only C...Maybe Vaughn, Maker, first. I like that. Not sure they do

I'd be good with thon and moose. Would be nice to dump another bad contract instead of expiring moose, but that's our best shot at an impact guard for a reasonable price.

The player the Bucks are truly after is Dudz.

im still hoping for delly, monroe, picks for chandler and bledsoe.

ill be honest, for some reason a spam Woj account was popping up on my twitter and it said the cavs traded korver and their Brooklyn pick for bledsoe and that korver would be waived and resign with the cavs. i almost gave up on the nba.
    then i woke up this morning and it said they didnt want to give up the pick, deal was dead. and that the suns, bucks, and jazz did a 3 way deal sending giannis, gobert, bledsoe and a lot of first round picks around. THEN i knew it wasnt real and saw it wasnt his verified account. hahaha

@ChrisWagner87

Marc Stein‏
    Verified account
    @TheSteinLine
    Following
    Following @TheSteinLine

More
    The Bucks are a team that has expressed interest in trading for Eric Bledsoe, according to league sources
    1:10 PM - 23 Oct 2017

Tim Montemayor @TheMontyShow

League Sources tell me the #Suns & #Bucks are very unlikely to make a deal for #Bledsoe at this point.
    5:45 PM - Oct 23, 2017
    Tim Montemayor @TheMontyShow

I am also told the #Suns are talking to Denver about #Mudiay and an unprotected 1st.
    5:46 PM - Oct 23, 2017

Mudiay is only 21 and time to improve. But wasn't he considered a bust already? Shocked were not in the mix. Or Suns got greedy and wanted Brogdon and a pick and expiring Moose. We probably held firm.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast