Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Moose and Brogdon been pretty close buddies. When Delly was the starter. Then Brogdon and Moose came off the bench they had a nice two man game going on.

I think part of the reason is that Bledsoe is good at both ends and is more than just a complimentary player. The health issues is what definitely is a scary aspect of the deal. But, I think at his best Brogdon isn't as good as Bledsoe's best. The Bucks need to go for it while they have Giannis. I think Brogdon is going to be a very nice player but I don't think he's the second best player which is what Bledsoe would become on this team. A guy that can carry the load offensively. Isn't a forced playmaker like Middleton. He would turn a position of weakness into one of strength. If you get Bledsoe, get rid of all of your bad deals and only have to part with Brogdon?...seems like a no-brainer.

To me, Brogdon is sort of just a guy. Don't get me wrong, he's a nice guy to have, especially on his contract. But he doesn't really move the needle. If you look at his advanced stats last year, amongst qualified PGs, he basically ranked between 20 and 25 amongst all PGs in basically everything I looked at, like assist %, TO%, true shooting %, PER, VA, WS and all of that stuff.

He's a classic jack of all trades, master of none. And he's already entering his age 25 season, so it's not like you should be expecting major improvements. Sure, there's a good chance he makes some improvements, like cutting turnovers some more and he could make some shooting percentage improvements, but I don't expect him to change his game much.

And he's not some elite athlete that has some undiscovered abilities. He already generally maximizes his athleticism. He's a good defender, but his biggest defensive flaw is he doesn't have the quickness to stay with quick PGs. That's not likely to change. His biggest offensive limitation is that he doesn't have the quickness to consistently beat his guy off the bounce. That's also not likely to change.

Brogdon is a fine player. But if he's going to help us get a guy who can be a really good player, I don't hesitate to move him at all.

Curious what it would take to get Bledsoe. Not sure Brogdon would be enough. We'd need salary fillers besides other assets tossed in like a first or two as well. Besides I'm sure Suns don't want dead weight in Henson or Delly. Telly is a two year deal so maybe him. Maybe Moose? Id hate to trade Moose though. I'm sure one first round pick wouldn't be enough with Brogdon. Other wise Bledsoe probably be dealt already. I'd even take injured Knight back to get the deal done.

https://twitter.com/Bucks/status/920050613966090241

Parker and Telly and a first or two for Bledsoe? Maybe toss in a first or two? Injured Parker lets Suns tank till February or bring him back even later.

Jabari Parker $6,782,392 $8,851,021
    Mirza Teletovic $10,500,000 $10,500,000

Eric Bledsoe $14,500,000 $15,000,000

John Henson $11,422,536 $10,577,466 $9,732,396

Brandon Knight $13,618,750 $14,631,250 $15,643,750

So Parker and 2018 and 2020 first round picks unprotected and Telly and Henson for Bledsoe and Knight. Suns probably would want Brogdon as well.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Curious what it would take to get Bledsoe. Not sure Brogdon would be enough. We'd need salary fillers besides other assets tossed in like a first or two as well. Besides I'm sure Suns don't want dead weight in Henson or Delly. Telly is a two year deal so maybe him. Maybe Moose? Id hate to trade Moose though. I'm sure one first round pick wouldn't be enough with Brogdon. Other wise Bledsoe probably be dealt already. I'd even take injured Knight back to get the deal done.

https://twitter.com/Bucks/status/920050613966090241

Parker and Telly and a first or two for Bledsoe? Maybe toss in a first or two? Injured Parker lets Suns tank till February or bring him back even later.

Jabari Parker $6,782,392 $8,851,021
    Mirza Teletovic $10,500,000 $10,500,000

Eric Bledsoe $14,500,000 $15,000,000

John Henson $11,422,536 $10,577,466 $9,732,396

Brandon Knight $13,618,750 $14,631,250 $15,643,750

So Parker and 2018 and 2020 first round picks unprotected and Telly and Henson for Bledsoe and Knight. Suns probably would want Brogdon as well.
    No thanks on Knight. Bledsoe for Jabari/Mirza and one first I think is all it would take. Or maybe see i they want Henson as they are thin up front and we take Dudley. Jabari/Mirza/Henson/first for Bledsoe and Duds.

John Gambadoro

@Gambo987

Bledsoe wanting out is not new - has nothing to do with Earl firing. He met with team about wanting to be traded right before season started
    11:54 PM - Oct 22, 2017

Eric Bledsoe‏
    Verified account
    @EBled2
    Follow
    Follow @EBled2

More
    I Dont wanna be here
    3:44 PM - 22 Oct 2017
    Moose and 2018 first for Bledsoe works for me. I hate to part with Moose. I'd even consider making the trade bigger like Telly for Dudley. I'm sure Kidd would want Chandler as well. Then we had Kings scouting Henson other night.

carter bledsoe and chandler. = championship. (i dont like the idea of moose going tho)

bledsoe/ brogdan
    middleton/ carter
    giannis/ snell/ duds
    jabari/ maker/ dj
    chandler/ maker

Where Becoming a Legend Happens.
    @ChrisWagner87

Well Suns probably wanna salary dump Chandler anyway. But he's got lot of minutes on him and bit long in the tooth now. But he'd be a Kidd's guy. Telly's been **** so far. So junk for junk in Telly for Chandler. Then if we make the trade bigger we could end up with Bledsoe, Dudley, Chandler. Then if we get the Kings excited over Henson then bring in another mentor in Carter. Shocked Lakers haven't been linked to expiring Moose contract. Ya figure they wanna dump Deng or Clarkson. Probably let Randle walk if they chase anyone next summer.

I was gonna try espn trade machine but Carter is a fresh contract. Have to wait till that deadline to pass to trade fresh contracts.

But the meat and potatoes of the trade is something like......

Delly and Monroe and Telly to Suns and maybe a 2018 first round pick. Henson to Kings. Carter and Papagiannis to Bucks as well as Bledsoe, Chandler, Dudley. We probably have to send out another guy since we get 5 guys back. While sending 4 out. I'm sure Kidd be ready to unload Vaughn or some other young guy just to bring in all these vets. Giannis be happy to get Papagiannis. Not sure if i'd part with Maker but i'm sure Suns want something for a asset. Since our 2018 first be in the 20's. Suppose we could part with Wilson or Vaughn besides.

Bledsoe,Brogdon
    Brogdon,Snell,Brown
    Middleton,Carter,Snell,Dudley
    Giannis,Middleton,Dudley,Maker
    Chandler,Maker,Papagiannis

I didn't include Wilson or Vaughn since they could be flipped into the deal. Unless we don't get Papagiannis and just Carter. Then its even 4 for 4 guys. But I could see Kidd wanting Horst to part with youth for win now vets. Also Suns want more then a late 2018 first. Monroe be a nice big expiring to match Bledsoe salaries. They could even re-flip Monroe to Lakers for Randle and Clarkson besides what youth we cough up to Suns.

Suns could turn this into a nice tank team. Would you guys consider parting with Maker to get Bledsoe? Maybe Suns throw QO Len back in the deal once it gets bigger? Len would have to agree on the trade since QO is a no trade clause.

Maybe a three way where Moose to Lakers and our 2018 first to Suns and Suns get Randle and Clarkson? Lakers get their salary dump in Clarkson and were pretty much force to let Randle walk. So Suns get to take a flyer on Randle before paying him in the tank season. Also we get Bledsoe. Also trade could get bigger like we discussed of landing Dudley or Chandler as well. Besides maybe Kings trade for Henson? Carter would be a Kidd's guy. As well as Chandler.

Bledsoe met with team today and was sent home and will not play in Sac tonight. Team is talking with multiple teams about possible trade as reported by Woj. hope the bucks are in it

@ChrisWagner87

Chris Haynes‏
    Verified account
    @ChrisBHaynes
    Follow
    Follow @ChrisBHaynes

More
    ESPN Sources: Eric Bledsoe met with team this morning before shootaround and he was sent home. He will not play tonight against Sacramento.
    12:03 PM - 23 Oct 2017
    Adrian Wojnarowski‏
    Verified account
    *@wojespn 33m
    33 minutes ago

More
    Adrian Wojnarowski Retweeted Chris Haynes
    Sources: Suns engaged in trade talks w/ several teams on Bledsoe. Phoenix soliciting offers with expectation hes on move elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by C-Dub View Post
    Bledsoe met with team today and was sent home and will not play in Sac tonight. Team is talking with multiple teams about possible trade as reported by Woj. hope the bucks are in it
    Moose and a first? Two firsts? Maker and a pick and Moose? Moose/Bledsoe salaries fit perfectly. Our pick is a bit late. On main board they said Amico mentions Suns want that Nets pick from Cavs. Since ya know LeBron is good buddies with Bledsoe.

i believe they have the room to take a salary dump (delly most likely in this situation id assume if trading bledsoe and knight is still injured) but idk if theyd want him

@ChrisWagner87

Moose and a first would be good. It would be good if they had interest in Telly too.
    Was just thinking what if it was Jabari plus a salary dump?, but that is probably not it.

the only thing im torn on is if tey ask for jabari do we give him up? now would be a perfect time but man hes got so much upside

@ChrisWagner87

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast