Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

2017-18 Draft Thread: Kings pick 2nd overall in 2018 draft

Use this thread to talk about your favorite 2018 draft prospects. Chances are the Kings will be picking in the top 5 again, so they should get someone decent.

“Maybe one of these days I won't fail ” - Clayton Kershaw following Dodgers World Series loss

Only Michael Porter. Stay away from Ayton.

For now, it looks like the draft is setting up favorably for the Kings. I'm hoping that our backcourt is set. The projected top picks are all front court players. Even though we have young guys at each frontcourt position, we can definitely use a talent upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by GoferKing_ View Post
    Only Michael Porter. Stay away from Ayton.
    I watched the Arizona game tonight, Ayton looked pretty impressive. He's a huge guy, but he's still pretty fluid. He showed a nice post game. His outside shot wasn't falling, but the stroke looked good. I'm looking forward to seeing him play some better comp.

Luca Doncic as well as Michael Porter are the two I'm going to watch the most those would be the two best options for the Kings next tier would be Bagley and Bamba and Ayton I think if the Kings got Michael porter or Doncic they will be a scary team to watch for in 2019 if the pieces fit together

We need to draft the most talented player available, but which position would you most like to upgrade? I think our backcourt definitely looks set. I'm not sure which of the frontcourt positions is in the biggest need of an upgrade.

Porter is done for the season. He will still probably come out this year. I wonder how it will affect his draft stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent008 View Post
    Porter is done for the season. He will still probably come out this year. I wonder how it will affect his draft stock.
    Top 5 instead of top 3.

“Maybe one of these days I won't fail ” - Clayton Kershaw following Dodgers World Series loss

Dayum what happened to him?

Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    Top 5 instead of top 3.
    Which means when the kings get screwed in the lottery, he will fall to them at 5.

Quote Originally Posted by GoferKing_ View Post
    Dayum what happened to him?
    Needs surgery for a spinal injury (3-4 month recovery time)

Honestly after looking over this draft more and more with all the players in it I don't see anyone outside of the top 5 being game changers I see role players after 5 so if the Kings get royal screwed and our out of the top 5 I would look at trading there draft pick for someone who could help them

Lets agree that the top 3 right now are Ayton, Bagley and Doncic, who do we draft if those are the 3 off the table?

Porter, either of the Bridges (Mikal/Miles)

Porter, then I would go Knox. After those two, I might go Sexton - not a slight at Fox, Sexton is just BPA.

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast