Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    I would go Giles, Porter, Bagley. Giles looked really special pre-injury. Hopefully he can stay healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by iMac View Post
    I would say he's in a better place defensively, Bagley III that is, than Skal was coming out. Bagley III has a quicker twitch than Skal and he's more fluid. I would also say he's stronger than Skal as well.
    Maybe most importantly, Bagley looks like he has some dog in him. Skal doesn't seem to have the aggression.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent008 View Post
    Maybe most importantly, Bagley looks like he has some dog in him. Skal doesn't seem to have the aggression.
    Have you ever seen Skal dunk a ball, holler, stare down anyone in range, and take a second to admire his own work? Or if he makes an incredible block, he loves to make game changing plays. I would say he has a lot of "dog" in him. I just think he still has more upside than skill just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by iMac View Post
    I would say he's in a better place defensively, Bagley III that is, than Skal was coming out. Bagley III has a quicker twitch than Skal and he's more fluid. I would also say he's stronger than Skal as well.
    Well defensively maybe a marginal difference, Bagley's quick twitch and speed is definitely better and is the real separation of the 2, but that is offensively. Defense is Bagley biggest question mark.

I really hope skal can find away to explode in to a first step instead of those awkward long strides that were good for his first year but in his second called a travel. There still is upside in Skal, but he has to put in the work. I remember i said last year i would trade him for the rights for markkanen, and I remember one of us saying that he wouldn't trade Skal for anyone in last year's draft. Skal better pick up his game if not all we're going to talk about is wasted upside.

I would go Giles, Porter, Bagley. Giles looked really special pre-injury. Hopefully he can stay healthy.
    So if you had let's say the 5th pick in the draft and you have Porter's medicals and everything was good, his last games in college he was just rusty and trying to shake of an injury too soon; but both Porter and Bagley are in the board... who do you take?

Quote Originally Posted by sneak View Post
    Have you ever seen Skal dunk a ball, holler, stare down anyone in range, and take a second to admire his own work? Or if he makes an incredible block, he loves to make game changing plays. I would say he has a lot of "dog" in him. I just think he still has more upside than skill just yet.
    I think Skal has potential, but he tends to coast. Bagley is relentless. Dude is always working.

So if you had let's say the 5th pick in the draft and you have Porter's medicals and everything was good, his last games in college he was just rusty and trying to shake of an injury too soon; but both Porter and Bagley are in the board... who do you take?
    I go Porter. That being said, Porter cancelled his workout on Friday. Right now, I wouldn't touch him.

https://hoopshype.com/2018/06/12/new...las-mavericks/

Here's a report saying the Knicks would love to move up for Porter. It mentions the Kings as a team that could possibly be involved in a trade.

https://hoopshype.com/2018/06/12/new...las-mavericks/

Here's a report saying the Knicks would love to move up for Porter. It mentions the Kings as a team that could possibly be involved in a trade.
    Can we even make a trade with the Knicks, with the Scott Perry ties?

I go Porter. That being said, Porter cancelled his workout on Friday. Right now, I wouldn't touch him.
    He cancelled his work out with who, us?

I looked up MPJ...

Friday he was supposed to have a 2nd proday.

They say he is having hip spasms, or he has a stained hip.

May or may not meet with teams friday.

They say he plans on rescheduling.

Wish he'd just be healthy. Would make our pick easier. I am still high on Doncic though.

Can we even make a trade with the Knicks, with the Scott Perry ties?
    I'm not sure about the Perry thing.

I saw that we're bringing in Wendell Carter for a workout. I like him a lot, but he's mocked further down in the draft. We could be considering some type of deal.

The team that drafts Porter Jr. will be taking a big risk. It's going to be a 50-50 thing. Some GM is going to look very smart or very dumb!

Yeah. Iím done with Jr.

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast