Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122
    Mike Fisher: #Kings debate, per DBcom sources: Owner Vivek Ranadive favors Doncic. GM Vlade Divac favors Bagley. Bagley wants to be there. Does that settle it or do they listen to trade-up offers?
    Is this the same guy that is a "Sacramento Kings Insider" hailing from Dallas?

No but this guy hasn't had any credible insight in the Kings 247 has made up alot of things about the Kings so don't believe anything from him

Famn it, i just got sick... my body couldn't take the suspense! Aheewee!!! This sux! Told ya'll it was breaking me down!

Well i don't think anyone knows what we are going to do tomorrow, it will be interesting for every one involved.

Sneak.
    Been shedding lbs at the gym
    Taking Zyrtec
    Iíve been eating Chik Fil A and NOT Taco Smell
    Iím wearing deodorant and brushing my teeth after flossing

Thatís why Iím taking a Lyft to Golden1 Center tomorrow and will show up blacked out.
    Donít meet me there. Beat me there!

I'm so stressed out about this draft I have to spam watch Comedies or the stress from this pick will kill me I can't imagine the stress on Vlade right now

Quote Originally Posted by iMac View Post
    If this is the case... keep meddling Vivek!!!

ďMaybe one of these days I won't fail Ē - Clayton Kershaw following Dodgers World Series loss

Quote Originally Posted by iMac View Post
    FYI Sam Amick reported the opposite. Vivek wants Bagley. Fan's push for Doncic shouldn't be ignored. Vlade not tipping his hand (presumably prefers Doncic though).

Other important notes: Bagley's camp is "in the dark" and Doncic's camp is "worried" that Kings will pass.

ďMaybe one of these days I won't fail Ē - Clayton Kershaw following Dodgers World Series loss

Quote Originally Posted by CityofTreez View Post
    Sneak.
    Been shedding lbs at the gym
    Taking Zyrtec
    Iíve been eating Chik Fil A and NOT Taco Smell
    Iím wearing deodorant and brushing my teeth after flossing

Thatís why Iím taking a Lyft to Golden1 Center tomorrow and will show up blacked out.
    Donít meet me there. Beat me there!
    What's the draft day drink of choice Treez? I might go Carlo Rossi to numb myself for this one.

Tons of Gin & Tequilla shots at Kenny Thomas restaurant ĎEl Reyí

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122