Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    I think Porter and Jackson are my picks at 3-5 lower it would be Mikal, Bamba or Bagley I see Otto Porter so much in Mikal just a little shorter I think he can guard 1-4 if he adds a little bit more muscle

I just read that Andrew Wiggins isn't happy with his role in Minnesota. If that's true, he'd be a good trade candidate. He's only 23, he's signed to a long-term deal, and he fills a position of need. What do you think it would take to acquire Wiggins?

Quote Originally Posted by Agent008 View Post
    I just read that Andrew Wiggins isn't happy with his role in Minnesota. If that's true, he'd be a good trade candidate. He's only 23, he's signed to a long-term deal, and he fills a position of need. What do you think it would take to acquire Wiggins?
    God no, I would rather try with Porter. Wiggins is so overrated.

Quote Originally Posted by GoferKing_ View Post
    God no, I would rather try with Porter. Wiggins is so overrated.
    I'd roll the dice with Porter too (as long as the doctors feel comfortable with him). If Ayton, Doncic, and Porter are off the board; then I would be happy if we could trade our trade for Wiggins.

Lets predict where you think the Kings will draft and who they would draft at that position

Quote Originally Posted by Nightflyer View Post
    Lets predict where you think the Kings will draft and who they would draft at that position
    I say we get Porter at #3. The basketball gods will hook us up for not tanking, but won't give us a top 2 pick.

I wanted Porter before the season started so I'd be happy if we ended up with him.

“Maybe one of these days I won't fail ” - Clayton Kershaw following Dodgers World Series loss

Anyone else jealous of the Grizzlies current 19 game losing streak?

“Maybe one of these days I won't fail ” - Clayton Kershaw following Dodgers World Series loss

Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    Anyone else jealous of the Grizzlies current 19 game losing streak?
    You know bro that I am for sure.

I think we need to go get Tony Allen. Memphis lost Z-Bo and Allen and went from the 7th seed in the west to the worst team in the league. We already have Z-Bo, let's go get Allen and we're in the playoffs next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightflyer View Post
    I hope it is Porter. My guess is the Kings draft Kevin Knox at 7. Have to keep that drafting a Kentucky player streak going.

Looking forward ... our must lose games are dallas...atla ta...Memphis..and phoenix...fingers crossed

I think this draft will really change who we go for in free agency more then ever if we draft a big I don't see the Kings signing someone like Gordon or Randle instead trying to sign a decent SF like Parker or maybe you throw the max and Paul George it can't hurt to try or if they draft a SF maybe they try to sign a big I would throw a max at Capela early on and see if he signs because if he does that throws a huge wrench in Houstons plans

Screw our future right, let us win some meaningless games... we beat GSW cool cool, that memory will last for eternity...

We still can catch up with Chicago and New York!!! LEts do this Kings!!! Top 10 pick, here we come.

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast