Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    I like Bagley if we can't get Ayton. I don't agree with this nonsense that he "doesn't have a position". He has one. It's called power forward. Bagley came into Duke with a ton of hype and he's done nothing but dominate at the highest level of collegiate basketball. People want to nitpick and are going to pass on a kid who can flat out play the game and score. Plus he's a good rebounder too, which is needed.
    Last edited by Wrigheyes4MVP; 03-08-2018 at 06:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

Porter played today. Looks like he had a rough shooting game, but still dropped 12 and 8 in 23 minutes.

My biggest problem is his defense he is Al Jefferson he is a low post scorer look at the last player from Duke who had the same profile he had Jahil Okafor now I'm not saying he will be exactly like Okafor but both there games are so similar it makes me hesitant to want him I wouldn't touch him unless he is there at 6 and his BPA and even then I would be hesitant, even then I don't think he will be the biggest game changer I see Giles being better then him by a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Agent008 View Post
    Porter played today. Looks like he had a rough shooting game, but still dropped 12 and 8 in 23 minutes.
    He looks VERY strong, and he takes shots like a SG, I thunk he is going to be a beast. I hope we have the chance to get him. Even if we end up with the #1 pick I hope we seriously consider him.

Quote Originally Posted by sneak View Post
    He looks VERY strong, and he takes shots like a SG, I thunk he is going to be a beast. I hope we have the chance to get him. Even if we end up with the #1 pick I hope we seriously consider him.
    Well, we won with Orlando, which boosted us in the draft lottery...

Seeing as how we keep winning now... I am trying to change my mindset and be happy the team is improving. We may drop to pick 7-10. This got me thinking of FA targets next year and that we need to be good because we won't have our pick.

The way I see it.. let's say we keep playing well... get the 10th pick... we take BPA....

Players I would like the team to try to add to the roster would be

Enes Kanter
    Favors
    Hezonja

I think they would all bring something to the team and fit our age... pour our pick can not be thrust into the lineup.

Quote Originally Posted by timz-a-changin View Post
    Seeing as how we keep winning now... I am trying to change my mindset and be happy the team is improving. We may drop to pick 7-10. This got me thinking of FA targets next year and that we need to be good because we won't have our pick.

The way I see it.. let's say we keep playing well... get the 10th pick... we take BPA....

Enes Kanter
    Favors
    Hezonja

I think they would all bring something to the team and fit our age... pour our pick can not be thrust into the lineup.
    Uhhggg!! Dumb..

I'll take Kanter if those are my choices. Pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by GoferKing_ View Post
    Well, we won with Orlando, which boosted us in the draft lottery...
    From 4th pick to 7th in 48 minutes... why? Uuuuuhhhh

At this point i can only hope for a small set back in Poter's back that will lrave him available for us.

Quote Originally Posted by sneak View Post
    At this point i can only hope for a small set back in Poter's back that will lrave him available for us.
    If we pick 4th or 5th, I could see us maybe having a chance to draft Porter. Doubt he drops any farther than that.

Quote Originally Posted by timz-a-changin View Post

Enes Kanter
    Favors
    Hezonja

I'd prefer to trade for a bad contract(s) and get some compensation in return.

I think at 4-7 the players you look at are Porter, Bamba, Mikal Bridges, and Bagley I'm warming up to Bridges cause I see a very good 3&D player who could be a great role player, Porter I see a good 3/4 who could be an Allstar, Bamba I see a solid stretch 5 who can defend and rebound and Bagley I see a 4 that could be good but needs to work on his defense and needs to show he won't be bullied by stronger players

Quote Originally Posted by Nightflyer View Post
    I think at 4-7 the players you look at are Porter, Bamba, Mikal Bridges, and Bagley I'm warming up to Bridges cause I see a very good 3&D player who could be a great role player, Porter I see a good 3/4 who could be an Allstar, Bamba I see a solid stretch 5 who can defend and rebound and Bagley I see a 4 that could be good but needs to work on his defense and needs to show he won't be bullied by stronger players
    I'm not high on Bamba. I think he has a high bust factor.

I agree he has the highest bust potential but he also has the highest ceiling so if the Kings are 7th and he is BPA do you take him?

Quote Originally Posted by Nightflyer View Post
    I agree he has the highest bust potential but he also has the highest ceiling so if the Kings are 7th and he is BPA do you take him?
    Yeah, I'd take him at 7. Either 6 or 7 would be the earliest I'd go with him. Hopefully we're not picking at 6 or 7 so it won't matter.

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast