Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Our Tank needs to be the biggest. Can't risk winning games till the end of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightflyer View Post
    right now if the Kings keep the position at 3/4 lets say the Kings are 4 and the order goes 1. Ayton 2. Doncic 3. Young 4. who do you draft I go for Porter if he plays and looks decent
    Porter would be my choice as well. He's third for me after Ayton and Doncic.

What about Jaren Jackson Jr. and Mikal Bridges?

“Maybe one of these days I won't fail ” - Clayton Kershaw following Dodgers World Series loss

Jaren Jackson I would consider and Mikal I don't see him having that high of potential I see him as a 3&D player but not a go to scorer which we need right now

I like both those guys if we slip a little in the draft. For me it's a toss up between Jackson and Bamba after Ayton, Doncic, Porter, and Young. I have Bagley at 7 and then Bridges. I like his 3 and D potential.

Two notes one Jaren Jackson, Miles Bridges and Trae Young are falling on my draft boards Jaren Jackson has been disappearing lately. Miles Bridges defense which has been the biggest thing for him has looked lack luster and when he can't score he has disappeared and not looked good at all, Trae Young just can't make a shoot and his A/T ratio has skyrocketed so I don't think he will be as great as everyone says. Two I'm mad at the Mizz coach Porter has been cleared to play and ready to go but the coach dressed him and didn't play him two games in a row to me all you are doing is holding him back if you do that

I think Trae Young is a little too small to be taking where we will be drafting.

Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    I think Trae Young is a little too small to be taking where we will be drafting.
    It depends where we draft. If we reel off a couple of wins in a row, we could draft 7th. I hope it doesn't come to a point where Young is clearly BPA though. I don't see how he fits our roster.

Is anyone worried about how un-athletic Donic is? I wonder in the NBA if he could be an elite player or is he just another Bogdanovic. Bogs is nice (don't get me wrong) but he isn't going to be the one to push you in to the playoffs or even think about winning a championship. After DA it's a bit of a crap shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by sneak View Post
    Is anyone worried about how un-athletic Donic is? I wonder in the NBA if he could be an elite player or is he just another Bogdanovic. Bogs is nice (don't get me wrong) but he isn't going to be the one to push you in to the playoffs or even think about winning a championship. After DA it's a bit of a crap shoot.
    There are a lot of stars who aren't athletic freaks: Curry, Klay Thompson, Boogie, Dirk, Love, Draymond, Harden. Doncic knows how to play the game and is excelling in the second best league in the world. Adding him to Fox and Bogi would make our offense really hard to defend. We'd have three playmakers on the floor. Doncic and Bogi would create spacing with their shooting. Plus, WCS is a good passer for a center and Giles is supposedly a great passer. It's a recipe for ball movement and open shots.

If the opportunity presented itself, would you package our pick (say we're picking 4th or 5th), Buddy, and either WCS or Skal for a star caliber player? It would be similar to the Wolves dealing Levine, Dunn, and their pick for Butler and Chicago's pick.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent008 View Post
    If the opportunity presented itself, would you package our pick (say we're picking 4th or 5th), Buddy, and either WCS or Skal for a star caliber player? It would be similar to the Wolves dealing Levine, Dunn, and their pick for Butler and Chicago's pick.
    Without a doubt. Preferably we solidify SF.

“Maybe one of these days I won't fail ” - Clayton Kershaw following Dodgers World Series loss

I wouldn't for only one reason the Kings don't have any established players if they had one or two I would say yes cause that one star plus the youth could make them even better but no one jumps out for me saying that's a star now lets build around him

Quote Originally Posted by Nightflyer View Post
    I wouldn't for only one reason the Kings don't have any established players if they had one or two I would say yes cause that one star plus the youth could make them even better but no one jumps out for me saying that's a star now lets build around him
    I kinda agree. It would depend on the player and if they fit our timeline. If the Lakers get Lebron, Leonard, or George; I'd be willing to put together a package for Ingram. He'd fit our timeline and his star is on the rise.

We need to tank for Ayton and tank hard!

IDK what this team is thinking winning 3 of their last 10. It needs to be more like 0 of their last 10.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast