Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 79
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Toronto, On
    Posts
    34,099
    Actually the Rams HC or Jags HC would be in the lead for coach of the year if season ended.

    Also I'm happy we resigned Jernigan, but I thought we had like 5-7M in cap space heading into the off season, so how were paying a man 12M, with Jeffrey and Bradham still left to sign worries me a bit but it is Howie so he knows wttf hes doing and how to maneuver the cap. What's crazier is he was going to take on Cordy Glenns 10M dollar contract too.

    I fully expect Curry to get restructured or cut, same with Kelce and Kendricks. Also our Punter too, how TF is he making close to 2M is laughable.

    I expect tackle in first, LB,G,LB as our first 4 picks.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

    Homerism at its finest

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Toronto, On
    Posts
    34,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    Disagree. Numbers tell alot but don't show everything. In a game where Alshon was the primary target against the best DB tandem in the game, he had 2 TDs in 80+ yards. All of this without Ertz. Sometimes, you gotta trust the eye test and not the numbers.
    I said heading into the game. One game doesn't prove any eye tests. Let's see how big he comes up the second half of the year. Also look below.
    Dak to Dez Bryant is probably a worse duo now statistically.

    Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    I think you're the one exaggerating. He's talented, he demands attention, and that helps the rest of the offense
    Exaggerating actual stats that were stated on air? No simply stating facts. We use the same excuse for Torrey Smith. So were paying Jeffrey 12M and Smith 5M to command attention ao Ertz and Agholor can make catches?? Makes sense. You do know the elite receivers who make that kind of money actually command attention, but even manage to catch passes at a high clip.

    Ya crazy I know right.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

    Homerism at its finest

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,861
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    I said heading into the game. One game doesn't prove any eye tests. Let's see how big he comes up the second half of the year. Also look below.
    Dak to Dez Bryant is probably a worse duo now statistically.

    Not just referring to the one game, but the overall impact his presence alone has on the offense. He's helped open up other players as well. He's still a threat even without the crazy numbers but then again, the way our offense is set up, we don't forcefeed one player a la Pittsburgh and AB. To that end, I wouldn't pay Alshon top #1 money, but we still should consider bringing him back.

    The return... 2018-19

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Lehigh County, PA
    Posts
    1,245
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Actually the Rams HC or Jags HC would be in the lead for coach of the year if season ended.

    Also I'm happy we resigned Jernigan, but I thought we had like 5-7M in cap space heading into the off season, so how were paying a man 12M, with Jeffrey and Bradham still left to sign worries me a bit but it is Howie so he knows wttf hes doing and how to maneuver the cap. What's crazier is he was going to take on Cordy Glenns 10M dollar contract too.

    I fully expect Curry to get restructured or cut, same with Kelce and Kendricks. Also our Punter too, how TF is he making close to 2M is laughable.

    I expect tackle in first, LB,G,LB as our first 4 picks.
    They probably need a wide receiver to take Smith's place and another tight end to take Celek's place. Do you get them in free agency?
    Do you happen to know what they're draft picks are in the 4-7th rounds? I know that they don't have a 2 or a 3, so holes won't be able to be filled there - at least not yet.
    They PROBABLY will be picking in the 25-32 range. I hope that there is a very good LT in that range.
    For once, I would love to hear - "With the 32nd pick in the NFL draft, the Philadelphia Eagles select...

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    8,484
    It only half time but its not looking good. Vikings, Saints, Lions, and Packers are all leading, they all need to lose.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,861
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyboy View Post
    It only half time but its not looking good. Vikings, Saints, Lions, and Packers are all leading, they all need to lose.
    I think as long as the team focuses on what's in front of them, we'll be alright. We control our own destiny.

    The return... 2018-19

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    8,484
    Cowboys lose. In the words of famous philosopher Cube 'It was a good day'.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    I think as long as the team focuses on what's in front of them, we'll be alright. We control our own destiny.
    this is the Eagles forum you were talking about right?

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    73,427
    Quote Originally Posted by NFCEagles View Post
    this is the Eagles forum you were talking about right?
    Welcome. Enjoy the salmon dip.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Welcome. Enjoy the salmon dip.
    thanks

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    875
    Rams @ Vikings next week. One team will lose LOL.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Lehigh County, PA
    Posts
    1,245
    I won't say this on the NFL forum but I'll say it here.
    Some of you know that I was mocked, even on the Cowboys forum, for telling the Cowboys fans to concentrate on the Falcons game.
    The defense is getting better. Elliot won't be missed. Morris is just as good. Yada, yada, yada.
    Well. The Cowboys lost and now they are 3 games back.
    The Eagles need to make the lead 4 and then the ONLY thing that they will say is "We have more Super Bowl rings than you do".

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    1,046
    Anybody like the Ellerbe signing?

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Lehigh County, PA
    Posts
    1,245
    He'd probably be a backup, playing once in awhile and on special teams.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    73,427
    Quote Originally Posted by NYYChase28 View Post
    Anybody like the Ellerbe signing?

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Meh. Low risk but could be good depth. Hes always hurt.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •