Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Actually the Rams HC or Jags HC would be in the lead for coach of the year if season ended.

Also I'm happy we resigned Jernigan, but I thought we had like 5-7M in cap space heading into the off season, so how were paying a man 12M, with Jeffrey and Bradham still left to sign worries me a bit but it is Howie so he knows wttf hes doing and how to maneuver the cap. What's crazier is he was going to take on Cordy Glenns 10M dollar contract too.

I fully expect Curry to get restructured or cut, same with Kelce and Kendricks. Also our Punter too, how TF is he making close to 2M is laughable.

I expect tackle in first, LB,G,LB as our first 4 picks.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    Disagree. Numbers tell alot but don't show everything. In a game where Alshon was the primary target against the best DB tandem in the game, he had 2 TDs in 80+ yards. All of this without Ertz. Sometimes, you gotta trust the eye test and not the numbers.
    I said heading into the game. One game doesn't prove any eye tests. Let's see how big he comes up the second half of the year. Also look below.
    Dak to Dez Bryant is probably a worse duo now statistically.

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    I think you're the one exaggerating. He's talented, he demands attention, and that helps the rest of the offense
    Exaggerating actual stats that were stated on air? No simply stating facts. We use the same excuse for Torrey Smith. So were paying Jeffrey 12M and Smith 5M to command attention ao Ertz and Agholor can make catches?? Makes sense. You do know the elite receivers who make that kind of money actually command attention, but even manage to catch passes at a high clip.

Ya crazy I know right.
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

I said heading into the game. One game doesn't prove any eye tests. Let's see how big he comes up the second half of the year. Also look below.
    Dak to Dez Bryant is probably a worse duo now statistically.

Not just referring to the one game, but the overall impact his presence alone has on the offense. He's helped open up other players as well. He's still a threat even without the crazy numbers but then again, the way our offense is set up, we don't forcefeed one player a la Pittsburgh and AB. To that end, I wouldn't pay Alshon top #1 money, but we still should consider bringing him back.

The return... 2018-19

Actually the Rams HC or Jags HC would be in the lead for coach of the year if season ended.

Also I'm happy we resigned Jernigan, but I thought we had like 5-7M in cap space heading into the off season, so how were paying a man 12M, with Jeffrey and Bradham still left to sign worries me a bit but it is Howie so he knows wttf hes doing and how to maneuver the cap. What's crazier is he was going to take on Cordy Glenns 10M dollar contract too.

I fully expect Curry to get restructured or cut, same with Kelce and Kendricks. Also our Punter too, how TF is he making close to 2M is laughable.

I expect tackle in first, LB,G,LB as our first 4 picks.
    They probably need a wide receiver to take Smith's place and another tight end to take Celek's place. Do you get them in free agency?
    Do you happen to know what they're draft picks are in the 4-7th rounds? I know that they don't have a 2 or a 3, so holes won't be able to be filled there - at least not yet.
    They PROBABLY will be picking in the 25-32 range. I hope that there is a very good LT in that range.
    For once, I would love to hear - "With the 32nd pick in the NFL draft, the Philadelphia Eagles select...

It only half time but its not looking good. Vikings, Saints, Lions, and Packers are all leading, they all need to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyboy View Post
    It only half time but its not looking good. Vikings, Saints, Lions, and Packers are all leading, they all need to lose.
    I think as long as the team focuses on what's in front of them, we'll be alright. We control our own destiny.

The return... 2018-19

Cowboys lose. In the words of famous philosopher Cube 'It was a good day'.

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    I think as long as the team focuses on what's in front of them, we'll be alright. We control our own destiny.
    this is the Eagles forum you were talking about right?

Quote Originally Posted by NFCEagles View Post
    this is the Eagles forum you were talking about right?
    Welcome. Enjoy the salmon dip.

Welcome. Enjoy the salmon dip.
    thanks

Rams @ Vikings next week. One team will lose LOL.

I won't say this on the NFL forum but I'll say it here.
    Some of you know that I was mocked, even on the Cowboys forum, for telling the Cowboys fans to concentrate on the Falcons game.
    The defense is getting better. Elliot won't be missed. Morris is just as good. Yada, yada, yada.
    Well. The Cowboys lost and now they are 3 games back.
    The Eagles need to make the lead 4 and then the ONLY thing that they will say is "We have more Super Bowl rings than you do".

Anybody like the Ellerbe signing?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

He'd probably be a backup, playing once in awhile and on special teams.

Quote Originally Posted by NYYChase28 View Post
    Anybody like the Ellerbe signing?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Meh. Low risk but could be good depth. Hes always hurt.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast