Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    The only difference between Tony Sparano and Adam Gase offense is the fist pump. Both coaches are trying to win games 13-10
    Please. For the love of God. Don't start this ****. Gase is a good coach and is light years better than Sparano. I think people forget just how bad this team was 2 years ago with Philbin. This wasn't supposed to be a 1 year turn around.

We suck
    I hate our team man
    Something is terribly wrong
    Itís start from the inside(personnel)

And of course another holding call affecting a big play. These refs have KILLED us tonight.

Here's the good thing after this game, offense looked like an actual offense. Gase is a lot more comfortable with backs who can catch the ball and it allows the offense to move a bit more. And we can't possibly have this many penalties again.

Bad part is that the schedule is brutal.

interior offensive line!

It seemed every time we had something going we would either get a flag thrown on us, allow a 3rd down or have something else go wrong (Pouncey bad snap)

Cutler threw everything short but for about 3 passes all game vs the worst deep ball D that was also missing people.

Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    Please. For the love of God. Don't start this ****. Gase is a good coach and is light years better than Sparano. I think people forget just how bad this team was 2 years ago with Philbin. This wasn't supposed to be a 1 year turn around.
    I didnt say anything about who is the better coach. I said the offense is the same. Both have the same style. 1st and 10 run, 2nd and 10 run, very few screen plays, dink and dunk passing and very little scoring. Its like the same person is calling the plays.

As far as your comment about the offense looking better. The offense looked basically the same as all the other games just we scored a little more. We only had 16 points until the last drive which is the first drive we actually threw the ball down the field which also happen to result in a TD. Our other TD was the result of a big play running play.

If we continue to play this style of offense we will continue to struggle to score. We need to create the chance for more big plays and thats unlikely to happen when our pass plays are all short pass plays.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    It seemed every time we had something going we would either get a flag thrown on us, allow a 3rd down or have something else go wrong (Pouncey bad snap)

Cutler threw everything short but for about 3 passes all game vs the worst deep ball D that was also missing people.
    I didnt understand this gameplan. Living local to Oakland I get too see a lot of Oakland games. I have to believe the coaching staff saw game film. Until the last drive Cutler took 1 shot down field and he missed by about 7 yards.

The penalties have been crippling

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    The penalties have been crippling

Raiders had 10 penalties for 105 yards
    Dolphins had 11 penalties for 107 yards

When your goal is too have long sustained drives penalties will always seem to kill you.

I would say the reason we didn't take many deep shots is because that would mean the o line has to block longer than what they are capable of. So with short passes and screens Gase was trying to mask the o line deficiencies.

Quote Originally Posted by poppapuh86 View Post
    I would say the reason we didn't take many deep shots is because that would mean the o line has to block longer than what they are capable of. So with short passes and screens Gase was trying to mask the o line deficiencies.
    I dont buy that. This is not a Matt Moore is better argument but when Matt Moore was QBing he took shots down the field. Jay Cutler did a good job buying time in the pocket and was pretty accurate, I am just wondering why everything was short until the last drive.

Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    I dont buy that. This is not a Matt Moore is better argument but when Matt Moore was QBing he took shots down the field. Jay Cutler did a good job buying time in the pocket and was pretty accurate, I am just wondering why everything was short until the last drive.
    That was also vs the Jets who came into that game with one sack for the entire year. Vs the Ravens and there good pass rush he was crap. Best thing about the Raiders is the pass rush and once Sam Young came into the game it was over, Mack was beasting.

When are people going to realize that the reason we dont throw deep is because Cutler kinda sucks at it. He's not Tannehill and the oline isn't consistent enough to take the shots. Its just not going to happen. But now that we have backs who can actually catch the offense can get a bit more consistency. That was my biggest takeaway last night and it was a big reason the offense looked better. Gase has always had decent receiving backs and it's a big reason his offenses have worked.

Drake wasn't great last night but I left happy with his performance. I really think he has some potential to him and I hope that we continue to use him as the primary running back.

Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    When are people going to realize that the reason we dont throw deep is because Cutler kinda sucks at it. He's not Tannehill and the oline isn't consistent enough to take the shots. Its just not going to happen. But now that we have backs who can actually catch the offense can get a bit more consistency. That was my biggest takeaway last night and it was a big reason the offense looked better. Gase has always had decent receiving backs and it's a big reason his offenses have worked.

Drake wasn't great last night but I left happy with his performance. I really think he has some potential to him and I hope that we continue to use him as the primary running back.
    Cutler has his weaknesses but slinging it is not one of them.

If you're only taking one shot per game, you can't judge the accuracy on those throws.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast