Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 125 of 206 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135175 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 3078
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    I don't think for a second that he's loyal. I really don't. That's why I remembered that he said that, I was counting down the days that he would leave. That's the thing with him, all he cares about is himself, he doesn't care what is sacrificed as long as he gets what he wants. If lebron comes to the lakers I bet it'll be on condition that they trade one of lonzo/ingram for a win now player, such as kawhi leonard. Is that the right move? I'm not sure, because their window will be pretty quick, like 2 years instead of like 10-15 if they keep the young kids to see if they turn into something.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    If you only give up one of the kids (which I think will be Ingram) and keep the rest of the youth, not only do you open a window immediately but as well have the kids (Zo, Kuz, Hart, Randle, Kawhi?) grow into more Substantial superstar roles with playoff experience, thatís a chance to win now and the immediate future following. I donít know what theyíll do but itís not all doom and gloom as you guys think lol. Lebron has apparently leaked out that he wants to start playing off the ball a lot more as he ages too. Weíll see what happens but this **** looks like itís going to be crazy.

It's literally impossible.. Deandre Jordan and Austin rivers are both likely going to opt in to their contracts, I doubt they get close to that by opting out. Also who are they gonna trade for kawhi? Lol..

Lmao Iím not putting anything passed Jerry West.

Ah fultz. OK I can see that one. We don't know what kinda offers San Antonio will get. If kawhi pulls a Paul George and commits to LA, all while Paul George leaves OKC and signs with LA, then the trade offers won't be very good anyway. The cavs will make the best offer under that situation imo because they will be the most desperate.

Lmao that shot would be hilarious, Lebron re-signs for one more year, they trade the house for Kawhi only for them to both walk in 2019.

Idk whatís going to happen but I do hope KL pulls a PG and says he wonít re-sign with any team other than the Lakers.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Lmao Iím not putting anything passed Jerry West.
    To do something that's literally impossible? I'll put it past him, because it's impossible..

Your baby can't do this

Lmao that shot would be hilarious, Lebron re-signs for one more year, they trade the house for Kawhi only for them to both walk in 2019.

Idk whatís going to happen but I do hope KL pulls a PG and says he wonít re-sign with any team other than the Lakers.
    Cleveland traded for love on condition that he'd resign, I'd assume they'd want to do the same with kawhi. If they get kawhi to commit, then so will LeBron

Your baby can't do this

To do something that's literally impossible? I'll put it past him, because it's impossible..

Lmao itís not ďimpossiblyĒ highly improbable, yes. But they can start with Tobias Harris/ their two lottery picks. Idk, I donít even want to think about it an dchannel that energy in the air lol.

Yea i guess youíre right. Thought DJ was gonna hit the market.

Cleveland traded for love on condition that he'd resign, I'd assume they'd want to do the same with kawhi. If they get kawhi to commit, then so will LeBron

Good thing we saw Kawhi at the Indians game lol I agree if he says heíll commit, I think Lebron would too but this is even more improbable than Jerry West finding a way. LAL have set the stage, letís see what happens!

Quote Originally Posted by shauneazy View Post
    Yea i guess youíre right. Thought DJ was gonna hit the market.
    Itís not impossible...

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ybomlk9o

Tobias Harris + 3 1st round picks.

Good thing we saw Kawhi at the Indians game lol I agree if he says heíll commit, I think Lebron would too but this is even more improbable than Jerry West finding a way. LAL have set the stage, letís see what happens!
    Why would he go to the Indians baseball game? He lived in southern California his whole life, even went to college in San diego, it's not beyond the realm of possibilities that he was meeting with some old friends and decided to hit up a local baseball game... I know that you think that every single star player will come to the Lakers, but it's not gonna happen. It's very very possible that Los Angeles is a place that players like to go in the offseason just to relax. Just because a player is seen in LA doing something doesn't mean "this player is confirmed to go to the lakers!!!"

Your baby can't do this

Itís not impossible...

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ybomlk9o

Tobias Harris + 3 1st round picks.
    Oh yea. The spurs would definitely take that over Jayson tatum, markelle fultz, or Kevin love/8th pick.... Serious man? Lollolol

Your baby can't do this

Man the lakers forum is starting to turn into dreamland again.. I guess wake me up when free agency begins

Your baby can't do this

Oh yea. The spurs would definitely take that over Jayson tatum, markelle fultz, or Kevin love/8th pick.... Serious man? Lollolol

You said impossible! Lmao now Tatum is available!?!?

Why would he go to the Indians baseball game? He lived in southern California his whole life, even went to college in San diego, it's not beyond the realm of possibilities that he was meeting with some old friends and decided to hit up a local baseball game... I know that you think that every single star player will come to the Lakers, but it's not gonna happen. It's very very possible that Los Angeles is a place that players like to go in the offseason just to relax. Just because a player is seen in LA doing something doesn't mean "this player is confirmed to go to the lakers!!!"

I was being sarcastic... Kawhi met up with Magic at the Dodgers game recently....

Man the lakers forum is starting to turn into dreamland again.. I guess wake me up when free agency begins

Again? I mean, weíve never looked brighter in the last 5years but ok Iím sure weíll wait around this year like Mitch/Jim did lmao Robby is putting in work and 100% back channeled information. Even Lebrons agent Rich Paul, has had many dinners and meetings with Jeanie etc. Iím not so sure all those conversations were about KCP.