Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 123 of 206 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133173 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 3078
  1. #1831
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    19,671
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Let’s ****ing get it!
    What a series Eh? Steph might be hurt, idk, but I'm still taking the warriors to win the next two. Then Houston wins game 5 and warriors close it out in game 6

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

    Your baby can't do this

  2. #1832
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    19,671
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    "You can pretend it's a coincidence, but there are no coincidences in the NBA. Just tactical petty moves."

    https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/demarcu...ews.50321.html

    https://www.slamonline.com/nba/demar...cans-im-grown/

    WTF. lol seriously what is this ****
    He's so talented, but he's kinda a head case.. I don't really know if I'd want him around the young fellas in the first place, coming off a huge injury makes it even worse imo.. I could see lakers giving him a bloated one year prove it deal, but I wouldn't give him more years than that.

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

    Your baby can't do this

  3. #1833
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    19,671
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    I'm down with this especially if we can resign Randle and retain the rest of the young core.

    Brunson @25 / Metu @47
    "Reverse Buyout" Luol Deng [Eric Pincus]
    $30.5M for Paul George
    $30M split between *Boogie/IT (not a fan of this Thomas signing though)
    Go over the cap to resign Randle
    Vets min to Frye
    *Cousins (post rehab) takes over the starting C position early January 2019.


    Cousins/Frye (Metu47)
    Randle/Kuzma
    George/Gelo Ball
    Ingram/Hart
    Ball/Thomas (Brunson25)
    I honestly don't want isiaaih Thomas back under any circumstances.. The guy is trash.. He gives scoring, but if lakers get Paul George, they will have a lot of scoring next year anyway. The guy is more of a liability on defense than he is important to an offense imo

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

    Your baby can't do this

  4. #1834
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    8,571
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    He's so talented, but he's kinda a head case.. I don't really know if I'd want him around the young fellas in the first place, coming off a huge injury makes it even worse imo.. I could see lakers giving him a bloated one year prove it deal, but I wouldn't give him more years than that.

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    Gotta agree with you and mtx. One year prove it, take it or leave it deals for DMC/IT. No risk involved. We do it just to preserve the capspace for Klay/Kawhi 2019.

    They play diva and refuse to sign, we go the original route. George and Lopez THEN Randle and some vets.

  5. #1835
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    19,671
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Gotta agree with you and mtx. One year prove it, take it or leave it deals for DMC/IT. No risk involved. We do it just to preserve the capspace for Klay/Kawhi 2019.

    They play diva and refuse to sign, we go the original route. George and Lopez THEN Randle and some vets.


    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

    Your baby can't do this

  6. #1836
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    2,314
    Can George/Leonard/Ingram all co-exist? They are very similar.

  7. #1837
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    8,571
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    To say this after tonight's game, you either didn't watch or you don't know what you were watching because the warriors were scared AF of capela tonight, didn't even want to shoot within 5 feet of the guy. I bet you did see the box score though. Lmao smh. I was one of the guys that wanted capela, maybe not at max, but the guy effects the game so much, anybody that understands basketball would want capela on their team which is why I understand that you wouldn't want him.

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    shots fired

  8. #1838
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    8,571
    Quote Originally Posted by DownUnder View Post
    Can George/Leonard/Ingram all co-exist? They are very similar.
    One has to go... and I say I'm all for what Aust said. You use George (gotta sign him first this year though) as trade bait after you get Ingram and Kawhi in place. Ingram would FLOURISH playing alongside the Claw. Like he could seriously be the same exact player that Kawhi is today.

    Come 2019 - with Paul George turning into a trade asset and when Deng finally gets the boot --

    ???/???
    Randle/Kuzma
    Kawhi/???
    Ingram/Hart
    Ball/???

    I just hope we could acquire the necessary pieces via draft this offseason. [backup point guard and center]

  9. #1839
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    6,388
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    He's so talented, but he's kinda a head case.. I don't really know if I'd want him around the young fellas in the first place, coming off a huge injury makes it even worse imo.. I could see lakers giving him a bloated one year prove it deal, but I wouldn't give him more years than that.

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    I've been so back and forth on whether I would want DMC or not. He's the 1 player that I've always said that would've stunted the growth of all our young players. He's always been a me 1st player his whole career. But if given the choice between DMC on a 1 year deal or LBJ I would definitely pick DMC. Lakers FO wouldn't have to feel pressured that they have to make a mid season trade to get better with DMC opposed to having LBJ.

  10. #1840
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    French Riviera
    Posts
    19,932
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Feel the same way about IT as I do about DMC, really wouldn't want either but would rather have them 2 on 1 year deals then LBJ.
    Good point

  11. #1841
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    6,388
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    I honestly don't want isiaaih Thomas back under any circumstances.. The guy is trash.. He gives scoring, but if lakers get Paul George, they will have a lot of scoring next year anyway. The guy is more of a liability on defense than he is important to an offense imo

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    Feel the same way about IT as I do about DMC, really wouldn't want either but would rather have them 2 on 1 year deals then LBJ.

  12. #1842
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    6,388
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    To say this after tonight's game, you either didn't watch or you don't know what you were watching because the warriors were scared AF of capela tonight, didn't even want to shoot within 5 feet of the guy. I bet you did see the box score though. Lmao smh. I was one of the guys that wanted capela, maybe not at max, but the guy effects the game so much, anybody that understands basketball would want capela on their team which is why I understand that you wouldn't want him.

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

  13. #1843
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    6,388
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    I think LeBron is signing a 2-3 year deal wherever he goes, that is if it isn't a full 4/5 year max.

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    With the over 36 rule going up to over 38 (LBJ played a part in having the age go up) LBJ can still sign one of his 1+1 deals and still be able to sign a max 4 year contract next summer. Not sure if he's still eligible for supermax contracts cause of how many years he's been in the league.

    But if he wants to get the highest amount the final year of his contract he would have to sign a 5 year contract this summer so it could begin to escalate. He can only sign a 5 year contract with Cleveland though.

    I believe for him to make the most money he would need to sign a 1+1 deal in Cleveland and then sign a 4 year max (supermax?) deal in Cleveland next summer when the cap goes up another $7 million. Then let it escalate from there.

  14. #1844
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    3,707
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Feel the same way about IT as I do about DMC, really wouldn't want either but would rather have them 2 on 1 year deals then LBJ.
    Yeah basically this. Boogie is a dominant big man but couldn't ever get Sacramento to an 8 seed. I know he has had some trash teammates over the years but a certain percent of that losing is on him for being me first ball dominant.

    I'm okay w 1 year prove it deals. Or 1+1 team options (which i doubt either player would sign) but not anything more. He just really kinda doesnt necessarily fit what we are trying to do defensively. Switch everything. I mean boogie is pretty mobile for a dude his size (or at least he was) but idk that he's a switch everything center.

    It'll be an interesting off season
    Stretch deng
    Sign pg13 max (or close)
    Sign boogie/IT 1 year prove it deals
    Resign randle (18 mill per?)
    Pick up another late gem in the draft at 25.

    Make the damn playoffs and be a tough out for any team.

  15. #1845
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    33,834
    I wouldn’t stretch Deng just to sign Boogie... I think we can fit all that PG/Randle etc without stretching Deng. We’re really close from getting out of under his contract. I would bite the bullet this year and next year when his contract becomes and expiring it will be an asset instead of giving anything of value just to unload him or add on 5years.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •