Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 123 of 206 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133173 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 3078
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Let’s ****ing get it!
    What a series Eh? Steph might be hurt, idk, but I'm still taking the warriors to win the next two. Then Houston wins game 5 and warriors close it out in game 6

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    "You can pretend it's a coincidence, but there are no coincidences in the NBA. Just tactical petty moves."

https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/demarcu...ews.50321.html

https://www.slamonline.com/nba/demar...cans-im-grown/

WTF. lol seriously what is this ****
    He's so talented, but he's kinda a head case.. I don't really know if I'd want him around the young fellas in the first place, coming off a huge injury makes it even worse imo.. I could see lakers giving him a bloated one year prove it deal, but I wouldn't give him more years than that.

Your baby can't do this

I'm down with this especially if we can resign Randle and retain the rest of the young core.

Brunson @25 / Metu @47
    "Reverse Buyout" Luol Deng [Eric Pincus]
    $30.5M for Paul George
    $30M split between *Boogie/IT (not a fan of this Thomas signing though)
    Go over the cap to resign Randle
    Vets min to Frye
    *Cousins (post rehab) takes over the starting C position early January 2019.

Cousins/Frye (Metu47)
    Randle/Kuzma
    George/Gelo Ball
    Ingram/Hart
    Ball/Thomas (Brunson25)
    I honestly don't want isiaaih Thomas back under any circumstances.. The guy is trash.. He gives scoring, but if lakers get Paul George, they will have a lot of scoring next year anyway. The guy is more of a liability on defense than he is important to an offense imo

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    He's so talented, but he's kinda a head case.. I don't really know if I'd want him around the young fellas in the first place, coming off a huge injury makes it even worse imo.. I could see lakers giving him a bloated one year prove it deal, but I wouldn't give him more years than that.

Gotta agree with you and mtx. One year prove it, take it or leave it deals for DMC/IT. No risk involved. We do it just to preserve the capspace for Klay/Kawhi 2019.

They play diva and refuse to sign, we go the original route. George and Lopez THEN Randle and some vets.

Gotta agree with you and mtx. One year prove it, take it or leave it deals for DMC/IT. No risk involved. We do it just to preserve the capspace for Klay/Kawhi 2019.

They play diva and refuse to sign, we go the original route. George and Lopez THEN Randle and some vets.

Your baby can't do this

Can George/Leonard/Ingram all co-exist? They are very similar.

To say this after tonight's game, you either didn't watch or you don't know what you were watching because the warriors were scared AF of capela tonight, didn't even want to shoot within 5 feet of the guy. I bet you did see the box score though. Lmao smh. I was one of the guys that wanted capela, maybe not at max, but the guy effects the game so much, anybody that understands basketball would want capela on their team which is why I understand that you wouldn't want him.

shots fired

Quote Originally Posted by DownUnder View Post
    Can George/Leonard/Ingram all co-exist? They are very similar.
    One has to go... and I say I'm all for what Aust said. You use George (gotta sign him first this year though) as trade bait after you get Ingram and Kawhi in place. Ingram would FLOURISH playing alongside the Claw. Like he could seriously be the same exact player that Kawhi is today.

Come 2019 - with Paul George turning into a trade asset and when Deng finally gets the boot --

???/???
    Randle/Kuzma
    Kawhi/???
    Ingram/Hart
    Ball/???

I just hope we could acquire the necessary pieces via draft this offseason. [backup point guard and center]

I've been so back and forth on whether I would want DMC or not. He's the 1 player that I've always said that would've stunted the growth of all our young players. He's always been a me 1st player his whole career. But if given the choice between DMC on a 1 year deal or LBJ I would definitely pick DMC. Lakers FO wouldn't have to feel pressured that they have to make a mid season trade to get better with DMC opposed to having LBJ.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Feel the same way about IT as I do about DMC, really wouldn't want either but would rather have them 2 on 1 year deals then LBJ.
    Good point

I honestly don't want isiaaih Thomas back under any circumstances.. The guy is trash.. He gives scoring, but if lakers get Paul George, they will have a lot of scoring next year anyway. The guy is more of a liability on defense than he is important to an offense imo

Feel the same way about IT as I do about DMC, really wouldn't want either but would rather have them 2 on 1 year deals then LBJ.

To say this after tonight's game, you either didn't watch or you don't know what you were watching because the warriors were scared AF of capela tonight, didn't even want to shoot within 5 feet of the guy. I bet you did see the box score though. Lmao smh. I was one of the guys that wanted capela, maybe not at max, but the guy effects the game so much, anybody that understands basketball would want capela on their team which is why I understand that you wouldn't want him.

I think LeBron is signing a 2-3 year deal wherever he goes, that is if it isn't a full 4/5 year max.

With the over 36 rule going up to over 38 (LBJ played a part in having the age go up) LBJ can still sign one of his 1+1 deals and still be able to sign a max 4 year contract next summer. Not sure if he's still eligible for supermax contracts cause of how many years he's been in the league.

But if he wants to get the highest amount the final year of his contract he would have to sign a 5 year contract this summer so it could begin to escalate. He can only sign a 5 year contract with Cleveland though.

I believe for him to make the most money he would need to sign a 1+1 deal in Cleveland and then sign a 4 year max (supermax?) deal in Cleveland next summer when the cap goes up another $7 million. Then let it escalate from there.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Yeah basically this. Boogie is a dominant big man but couldn't ever get Sacramento to an 8 seed. I know he has had some trash teammates over the years but a certain percent of that losing is on him for being me first ball dominant.

I'm okay w 1 year prove it deals. Or 1+1 team options (which i doubt either player would sign) but not anything more. He just really kinda doesnt necessarily fit what we are trying to do defensively. Switch everything. I mean boogie is pretty mobile for a dude his size (or at least he was) but idk that he's a switch everything center.

It'll be an interesting off season
    Stretch deng
    Sign pg13 max (or close)
    Sign boogie/IT 1 year prove it deals
    Resign randle (18 mill per?)
    Pick up another late gem in the draft at 25.

Make the damn playoffs and be a tough out for any team.

I wouldn’t stretch Deng just to sign Boogie... I think we can fit all that PG/Randle etc without stretching Deng. We’re really close from getting out of under his contract. I would bite the bullet this year and next year when his contract becomes and expiring it will be an asset instead of giving anything of value just to unload him or add on 5years.