Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 122 of 206 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 3078
    i'm predicting PG LeBron and Cousins all take discounts

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    If lakers sign only Paul George and lose Randle, I could see a 1 year max or close to max being mutually beneficial to both the lakers and boogie. The lakers get a star player coming off a huge injury and boogie gets his money and a chance to prove that he can still play after that injury. It's a risk for boogie, if I was him I'd try to lock in as much guaranteed money and years as possible, but if he has confidence in his recovery it could pay off big time long term. If he doesn't regain his pre injury form, no big deal for lakers, he will essentially be a huge expiring contract that they can use on Klay or kawhi.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    I agree. I really think he would prefer to sign with the Lakers but if they're only offering a 1 year deal while other teams are offering a 3-4 year deal with at least triple the guaranteed money he would have to give it some serious thought. What if he doesn't come back 100% and we choose to go a different direction next summer?

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    I really doubt LBJ signs a contract where he could end up getting played in the end. If LBJ were to sign a 1 year deal it would be a 1+1 with a PO. That way he could decide if he wants to come back or not.
    I think LeBron is signing a 2-3 year deal wherever he goes, that is if it isn't a full 4/5 year max.

Your baby can't do this

I agree. I really think he would prefer to sign with the Lakers but if they're only offering a 1 year deal while other teams are offering a 3-4 year deal with at least triple the guaranteed money he would have to give it some serious thought. What if he doesn't come back 100% and we choose to go a different direction next summer?
    Yea. He will have to look for as much guaranteed money as possible but if he doesn't like the offers, coming to a big market like LA on a bloated 1 year deal could be his best option. He'd get some decent endorsement deals on top of his 1 year deal.

Your baby can't do this

Aust is offline BUTLER!!!! / DOWN 25!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcdoh View Post
    After unfollowing the Pelicans on Instagram, Cousins proceeded to follow Isaiah Thomas, Paul George, and Julius Randle.

https://www.12up.com/posts/6062220-d...partners/36340
    Quote Originally Posted by M.L.G.A. View Post
    Deng + 2 first round picks (protected) for boogie or Deng + 1st rounder + Zu for Boogi....they don't have cap space to sign any free agents even if they don't sign boogie... which means a sign and trade allows them to add more players while being over the cap....

Lakers do that, they'd still maintain a bulk of the cap space, allowing them to sign pg and LeBron at a discount....

Zo
    BI
    PG13 ( he was adamant he would not play the 2 in Indy, and he is better suited to play the 3, plus it's meaningless in today's NBA)
    LBJ
    Boogie

Hart
    Kuz

Fuvk I'm sounding like "those Laker fans"....

Delete post..
    I have never heard that regarding George. I know he was adamant about not playing the 4. I don't know who I would prefer at the 2, George or Ingram. It isn't that big a deal with all of the switching we do and both player's skill sets though, as you mentioned the modern NBA.

I really doubt LBJ signs a contract where he could end up getting played in the end. If LBJ were to sign a 1 year deal it would be a 1+1 with a PO. That way he could decide if he wants to come back or not.
    I agree. He'd smell what we were up to. The Rockets would make more sense short-term. I'm guessing he'll keep trying to get those 1/1 player option deals until he feels he's getting close to retirement in which case he'll go for a full 4yr max. Maybe the max starts with as early as his next team, idk.

sig bet 7/2/18 - 8/2/18

This is my official prediction lineup for 2018-2019:

Ball/FA or Draft/Caruso
    BI/Hart/A. Ingram
    PG/Kuz/Wear
    Randle/Frye
    Lopez/Bryant/Zubac

I'm also predicting the Lakers will trade away Deng plus picks in the draft.

No no no.... It's wouldn't be PG, JR, LBJ, DMC & IT.... It's PG & JR with either LBJ or DMC & IT.

After signing PG we would only have $22 million to spend before having to re-sign JR. By waiving/stretching Deng we would have like $30 million before having to re-sign Randle. That's not even enough to sign LBJ to a max deal. What I think that $30 million is enough for though is give DMC a 1 year $20 million & IT a 1 year $10 million prove it deals.
    Welp...whatevs. lol. Imma leave it to the front office. They got 45 days before FA. Better make it count. Get on the phone Magic Johnson! Tampering be damned!

Quote Originally Posted by D Blue987 View Post
    Welp...whatevs. lol. Imma leave it to the front office. They got 45 days before FA. Better make it count. Get on the phone Magic Johnson! Tampering be damned!
    lmao!

Quote Originally Posted by numba1CHANGsta View Post
    This is my official prediction lineup for 2018-2019:

Ball/FA or Draft/Caruso
    BI/Hart/A. Ingram
    PG/Kuz/Wear
    Randle/Frye
    Lopez/Bryant/Zubac

I'm also predicting the Lakers will trade away Deng plus picks in the draft.
    If this happens, do you think they go after another big fish? or sign 1 year deals to keep the cap open for 19'?

In my opinion, trading Deng next offseason would be quite easier especially if the team is planning to preserve the cap for next years' sweepstakes.. I'd really, really like it if we could just hang on to the draft and get two among the following players -- Brunson/Metu/Wagner/Svi.

If Brunson goes early -- I'll go for a big THEN a sharpshooter. Trade Zu for another pick, hopefully an early-mid second.

- Max for George @ $30.5
    -$15M for Brook Lopez and the remainder to other one year deals [Frye/Caruso/Wear]
    -Go over the cap to re-sign Randle

Lopez/Metu25 (Bryant)
    Randle/Kuzma (Frye)
    George/Svi47 (Wear)
    Ingram/Hart
    Ball/FA (Caruso)

Something tells me that Mo Wagner will go as early as 18-22. Won't keep my hopes up. Will keep my eyes on Metu (SoCal kid) and Svi (basically a Peja who can dunk). Cant go wrong with those two.

Lol Capella.....

Which moron wanted to sign him for a Max 😂😂😂...

As I mentioned, those type of centers days are numbered.... hopefully Houston signs hkm to a Max....

SMH SMH SMH

"You can pretend it's a coincidence, but there are no coincidences in the NBA. Just tactical petty moves."

https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/demarcu...ews.50321.html

https://www.slamonline.com/nba/demar...cans-im-grown/

WTF. lol seriously what is this ****

No no no.... It's wouldn't be PG, JR, LBJ, DMC & IT.... It's PG & JR with either LBJ or DMC & IT.

After signing PG we would only have $22 million to spend before having to re-sign JR. By waiving/stretching Deng we would have like $30 million before having to re-sign Randle. That's not even enough to sign LBJ to a max deal. What I think that $30 million is enough for though is give DMC a 1 year $20 million & IT a 1 year $10 million prove it deals.
    I'm down with this especially if we can resign Randle and retain the rest of the young core.

Brunson @25 / Metu @47
    "Reverse Buyout" Luol Deng [Eric Pincus]
    $30.5M for Paul George
    $30M split between *Boogie/IT (not a fan of this Thomas signing though)
    Go over the cap to resign Randle
    Vets min to Frye
    *Cousins (post rehab) takes over the starting C position early January 2019.

Cousins/Frye (Metu47)
    Randle/Kuzma
    George/Gelo Ball
    Ingram/Hart
    Ball/Thomas (Brunson25)
    Last edited by Mave1002; 05-16-2018 at 11:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    If this happens, do you think they go after another big fish? or sign 1 year deals to keep the cap open for 19'?

In my opinion, trading Deng next offseason would be quite easier especially if the team is planning to preserve the cap for next years' sweepstakes.. I'd really, really like it if we could just hang on to the draft and get two among the following players -- Brunson/Metu/Wagner/Svi.

If Brunson goes early -- I'll go for a big THEN a sharpshooter. Trade Zu for another pick, hopefully an early-mid second.

- Max for George @ $30.5
    -$15M for Brook Lopez and the remainder to other one year deals [Frye/Caruso/Wear]
    -Go over the cap to re-sign Randle

Lopez/Metu25 (Bryant)
    Randle/Kuzma (Frye)
    George/Svi47 (Wear)
    Ingram/Hart
    Ball/FA (Caruso)

Something tells me that Mo Wagner will go as early as 18-22. Won't keep my hopes up. Will keep my eyes on Metu (SoCal kid) and Svi (basically a Peja who can dunk). Cant go wrong with those two.
    If they are somehow able to trade Deng this summer then the Lakers will do 1 year deals, they ultimately want KL he's younger than LeBron so I truly believe that's what their plan is. Lakers want to compete next season and I can see that happening with the right pieces in place. When you watch GSW/HOU they are basically 6 players deep meaning they have 6 guys who can score for them. We currently have 5 (including Randle) who has the potential to be a scorer on an every game basis but out young guys need to develop more consistency (look at what happened to Simmons against BOS) I think the only guy im worried scoring wise is Ball who I hope improves a lot next season. So you have those 5 guys and you add PG and some veteran role players like Lopez and whoever else, then you got yourself a team who can compete each and every night! and KL will be the icing on the cake in 2019. I'm still holding firm on my 2020 prediction which is when we will get back to the Finals.

Letís ****ing get it!

Quote Originally Posted by M.L.G.A. View Post
    Lol Capella.....

Which moron wanted to sign him for a Max [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]...

As I mentioned, those type of centers days are numbered.... hopefully Houston signs hkm to a Max....

SMH SMH SMH
    To say this after tonight's game, you either didn't watch or you don't know what you were watching because the warriors were scared AF of capela tonight, didn't even want to shoot within 5 feet of the guy. I bet you did see the box score though. Lmao smh. I was one of the guys that wanted capela, maybe not at max, but the guy effects the game so much, anybody that understands basketball would want capela on their team which is why I understand that you wouldn't want him.

Last edited by jaydubb; 05-17-2018 at 12:29 AM.

Your baby can't do this