Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 121 of 206 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 3078
    Lebron is taking the easiest route to a title. Whatever that is, that's what he will do.

It's what he's always done, it's what he always will do. The guy is a total *****.

Quote Originally Posted by D Blue987 View Post
    Very interesting that Boogie Cousins unfollowed the Pelicans on Instagram and then admitted to it after a fan confronted him about it online. lol. I would certainly entertain signing him for a deep discount 1 year deal to prove he is healthy again especially if we are losing Randle should they spend that money on Lebron and PG13
    Wow.. Lol I guess that means he's gone

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by Mcdoh View Post
    After unfollowing the Pelicans on Instagram, Cousins proceeded to follow Isaiah Thomas, Paul George, and Julius Randle.

https://www.12up.com/posts/6062220-d...partners/36340
    Double wow.. I hope he doesn't think he's getting a max tho

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Double wow.. I hope he doesn't think he's getting a max tho

Yeah don't think so but I have read on twitter he has spent most of his time in LA rehabbing. It's no mystery the Lakers are the only team with enough cap space to buy multiple stars if they want this summer and LA is where a lot of these guys spend their offseasons anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Aust View Post
    bleacherreport.com/articles/2776257-when-lebron-leaves-at-this-rate-why-would-lebron-james-stay-in-cleveland

Kawhi's sister runs his fan page and it liked Kareem and Magic posts recently.
    This is gonna be a crazy summer around the nba

Your baby can't do this

If we play our cards right the 2020's will be a repeat of the 80's where the Lakers and Celtics dominate and the rivalry renews. That would be crazy exciting.
    I'd love that

Your baby can't do this

Yeah don't think so but I have read on twitter he has spent most of his time in LA rehabbing. It's no mystery the Lakers are the only team with enough cap space to buy multiple stars if they want this summer and LA is where a lot of these guys spend their offseasons anyway.
    If lakers sign only Paul George and lose Randle, I could see a 1 year max or close to max being mutually beneficial to both the lakers and boogie. The lakers get a star player coming off a huge injury and boogie gets his money and a chance to prove that he can still play after that injury. It's a risk for boogie, if I was him I'd try to lock in as much guaranteed money and years as possible, but if he has confidence in his recovery it could pay off big time long term. If he doesn't regain his pre injury form, no big deal for lakers, he will essentially be a huge expiring contract that they can use on Klay or kawhi.

Your baby can't do this

If lakers sign only Paul George and lose Randle, I could see a 1 year max or close to max being mutually beneficial to both the lakers and boogie. The lakers get a star player coming off a huge injury and boogie gets his money and a chance to prove that he can still play after that injury. It's a risk for boogie, if I was him I'd try to lock in as much guaranteed money and years as possible, but if he has confidence in his recovery it could pay off big time long term. If he doesn't regain his pre injury form, no big deal for lakers, he will essentially be a huge expiring contract that they can use on Klay or kawhi.

I am for this as well but there is no way any team will take a chance on him on a multi year max deal coming off an Achillies injury like his. A lot of players don't come back from that the same way so he most definitely will have to prove himself.

Boogie, PG, Kawhai all come to LA for 10 million each. No title hopper bron bron. Problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Hangin n Wangin View Post
    Boogie, PG, Kawhai all come to LA for 10 million each. No title hopper bron bron. Problem solved.
    If Boogie were 100% healthy and the Lakers retained all their youth...damn man. haha. Not gonna happen but still...

I am for this as well but there is no way any team will take a chance on him on a multi year max deal coming off an Achillies injury like his. A lot of players don't come back from that the same way so he most definitely will have to prove himself.
    I don't think anybody would offer him a multi year max, but I could see like a 3/60 or 4/75. It's lower than his potential (pre injury), but after that injury he'd have to seriously consider that if offered it because he may never be close to the same.

Your baby can't do this

Wow.. Lol I guess that means he's gone

Deng + 2 first round picks (protected) for boogie or Deng + 1st rounder + Zu for Boogi....they don't have cap space to sign any free agents even if they don't sign boogie... which means a sign and trade allows them to add more players while being over the cap....

Lakers do that, they'd still maintain a bulk of the cap space, allowing them to sign pg and LeBron at a discount....

Zo
    BI
    PG13 ( he was adamant he would not play the 2 in Indy, and he is better suited to play the 3, plus it's meaningless in today's NBA)
    LBJ
    Boogie

Hart
    Kuz

Fuvk I'm sounding like "those Laker fans"....

Delete post..

Quote Originally Posted by M.L.G.A. View Post
    Deng + 2 first round picks (protected) for boogie or Deng + 1st rounder + Zu for Boogi....they don't have cap space to sign any free agents even if they don't sign boogie... which means a sign and trade allows them to add more players while being over the cap....

Lakers do that, they'd still maintain a bulk of the cap space, allowing them to sign pg and LeBron at a discount....

Zo
    BI
    PG13 ( he was adamant he would not play the 2 in Indy, and he is better suited to play the 3, plus it's meaningless in today's NBA)
    LBJ
    Boogie

Hart
    Kuz

Fuvk I'm sounding like "those Laker fans"....

Delete post..
    To be honest, if they can sign boogie for $18-$20M for 1 year for Deng it's a no brainier....it's a discounted deal that would allow him to play next year for a contract and the. Reup with Lakers the following year as they would have the bird rights...

Keep in mind the domino effect of this.....AD will then be traded to Boston...da da daaaaaaaa

That would be insane. Lakers land both PG13 and Lebron while waiving Deng. DMC takes a significant discount to play for LA and I believe LA could still exceed the cap to resign IT and Lopez since we have his bird rights. If anything it would be highly entertaining to watch but IT and DMC are strong personalities. Not sure LBJ would want part of that especially IT. However, not like Nance and Clarkson are any good on the Cavs right now anyways so...maybe he wouldn't mind playing with a healthy IT again lol.

Lonzo/IT
    PG13/Hart
    LBJ/ Kuzma
    Ingram/Kuzma/Zubac
    Cousins/Lopez/Bryant

lmao!
    No no no.... It's wouldn't be PG, JR, LBJ, DMC & IT.... It's PG & JR with either LBJ or DMC & IT.

After signing PG we would only have $22 million to spend before having to re-sign JR. By waiving/stretching Deng we would have like $30 million before having to re-sign Randle. That's not even enough to sign LBJ to a max deal. What I think that $30 million is enough for though is give DMC a 1 year $20 million & IT a 1 year $10 million prove it deals.

I think Lebron would be insulted by this, but an option could be PG, Randle long-term and Lebron on a 1 year deal. Essentially we try to have our cake and eat it too. If Kawhi's health clears up, balls out and then makes it clear he wants to be a Laker, we can simply sign him in the offseason. 10 years as a top 4 team contending with Kawhi > 1-5 years contending with Lebron. If Kawhi's health issues remain, or Spurs offer supermax or he shows interest in other teams, sign Lebron again.
    I really doubt LBJ signs a contract where he could end up getting played in the end. If LBJ were to sign a 1 year deal it would be a 1+1 with a PO. That way he could decide if he wants to come back or not.