Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 191 of 206 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191192193201 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 3078
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    I think the Spurs want an expiring contract over Dengís 2year contract, hence why the Lakers are looking to trade for one of Denverís contracts + 1st rounder. We then turn around and send that expiring contract, Ingram, 2-1st 2019 picks to San Antonio for Kawhi.
    I do not believe you can package a recently acquired player from one trade and immediately use him in another.

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    I do not believe you can package a recently acquired player from one trade and immediately use him in another.
    True, which is why you make it a 3way deal. Theyíre positioning themselves to match salaries with an expiring contract, because we could only do Deng (they donít want him) or S&T Randle, which I donít believe we want to do.. weíll find out soon enough

ďI want to be a champion,Ē George told Wade as the two sipped wine in Los Angeles. ďIn a way, itís like, I want to come here, I want to play for the home team and put a Laker jersey on. Thatís always gonna be something that I want to fulfill. But at the same time, itís like, whatís the best move, though? I know who I am as a player. I just want to help the team win. And I feel comfortable doing so with Russ (Westbrook).Ē Ė via Oklahoman
    Top Rumors, Free Agency, Dwyane Wade, Paul George, Russell Westbrook, Los Angeles Lakers, Miami Heat, Oklahoma City Thunder
    Storyline: Paul George Free Agency

He feels comfortable going to war with Ball hugger Russell more than Lerun and whomever else comes to LA? Lakers has already a better core than Thunder and if you add Lerun we beat them hands down.
    Lerun >>>> Russell
    PG >> Ingram but Kuz and some others will be added there to f him.
    Randle>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Antonio.
    The rest of our core as stands now will kick their ar s! We are not counting one year deal guys that will jump at the opportunity. But If Lakers pull themKawhi deal and we keep either Ingram or KŁmmel Thunder will be embarrassed every time we face them.
    PG, you better pick LA!
    Last edited by New Power House; 06-28-2018 at 11:10 PM.
    The big one hit LA today July 1st 2018

He doesnít understand that outside of him and Russ and maybe Adams, the rest of the roster in OKC is trash. And canít improve with Melo holding them hostage for one more year.

He doesnít understand that outside of him and Russ and maybe Adams, the rest of the roster in OKC is trash. And canít improve with Melo holding them hostage for one more year.
    If he signs their salary will be the highest in the NBA. No ring? We will beat the hell out of them forever! Dare to fail most of the people that waited for you to fulfill your dream of coming home like you demanded in Indiana last season. Do not come out and flip the finger at your people!
    The big one hit LA today July 1st 2018

Lmao 300m 1st exit team

Lmao 300m 1st exit team
    300 M?!

Wow

Lmao 300m 1st exit team
    Yeah the OKC experiment was a complete failure. Wade said whatever you choose, do not have any regrets about it because this is your prime years or something to that effect. He was right. If he chooses OKC and the Lakers add Kawhi and Lebron without him, he is going to regret signing there. OKC has zero flexibility for next year. That team will not win a championship or sniff one.

We will all get to know LeBronís opt out/in decision in 24 hours from now !

We will all get to know LeBronís opt out/in decision in 24 hours from now !
    Woo!!!!!

t-minus 48 hours...
    LAKERS
    PACKERS
    DODGERS
    FC BARCELONA
    USC TROJANS

Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    Well I told everyone that the Lakers will deal with Ennis in the offseason before the second year of his contract became guaranteed.
    ok

Breaking: LeBron James will not pick up the option on the final year of his contract with the Cavaliers and will become an unrestricted free agent, a source told @WindhorstESPN, confirming multiple reports

So weíre in for another long night of stupid rumors starting by ę*source said*Ľ

Basically bron to Lakers or back to the land