Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 17 of 33 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 484
  1. #241
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,276
    Quote Originally Posted by garnotm View Post
    man Georgia is all over bama tonight...and they just got lucky that the refs did not call that face mask.
    Crazy game.

  2. #242
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    75,975
    Quote Originally Posted by lizardking13 View Post
    Crazy game.
    Roller coaster of emotions at the end. Stupid kicker missing a chip shot to Georgia making a long one and then the freshy taking a incredibly dumb sack only to find a WR WIDE open to win it. I agree, crazy. The state of Georgia has had it really rough in championship games recently.

  3. #243
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,276
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Roller coaster of emotions at the end. Stupid kicker missing a chip shot to Georgia making a long one and then the freshy taking a incredibly dumb sack only to find a WR WIDE open to win it. I agree, crazy. The state of Georgia has had it really rough in championship games recently.
    That pass at the end. heart breaking for Georgia fans.

    A coworker of mine is a Georgia fan. i don't think he'll be coming to work tomorrow. He left work 3 hours early to pregame and get the grill all set up for a big ole' georgia party.

  4. #244
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    17,386
    Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    always go with the respected team my friend

    cheers

  5. #245
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    N
    Posts
    21,419
    Hey, I won!

  6. #246
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    N
    Posts
    21,419
    Anyone play HQ Trivia?

  7. #247
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,276
    What is that?

  8. #248
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    N
    Posts
    21,419
    Quote Originally Posted by lizardking13 View Post
    What is that?
    Great phone app...live trivia. Get all 12 questions right and you split the pot. I won a whole $12 last night. My first win!

    The other night they had a $10,000 prize.

    Anyways...its lots of fun, give it a shot!

    And use my name: whooligun

    It gives me a free life

  9. #249
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    22,920
    lost 5 pounds while sick!

    also discovered my bathroom floor needs to be cleaned

  10. #250
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,276
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    lost 5 pounds while sick!

    also discovered my bathroom floor needs to be cleaned
    Congrats!

  11. #251
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    N
    Posts
    21,419
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    lost 5 pounds while sick!

    also discovered my bathroom floor needs to be cleaned
    Atta boy!

  12. #252
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    31,356
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    lost 5 pounds while sick!

    also discovered my bathroom floor needs to be cleaned
    Best. Diet. Ever!!
    ^^ ^^

    click here to join the Lions Forum
    SE7EN time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14, #24 & #27
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

  13. #253
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    22,920
    Quote Originally Posted by lizardking13 View Post
    It is, but man so much of the amateur porn now is just fake pro porn.
    porn has gotten annoying unless you know how to search for the niche you like

    I don't care for vids about people obliterating each other, it's gross

    currently downloading the biggest file I've ever downloaded, 700mb asian style!

    actually abstained from sports streaming for the day to use the data for porn downloading instead

  14. #254
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,276
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    porn has gotten annoying unless you know how to search for the niche you like

    I don't care for vids about people obliterating each other, it's gross

    currently downloading the biggest file I've ever downloaded, 700mb asian style!

    actually abstained from sports streaming for the day to use the data for porn downloading instead
    Oh yeah, you gotta know what to look for. 700 mb? Oh man...now I feel bad for the gigantic stash that I've accumulated over the years.

  15. #255
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    22,920
    Quote Originally Posted by lizardking13 View Post
    Oh yeah, you gotta know what to look for. 700 mb? Oh man...now I feel bad for the gigantic stash that I've accumulated over the years.
    i had to buy a new RAM stick (which is ironic) to let my cumputer survive... ok I'll stop now lol

Page 17 of 33 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •