Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
    forgot about this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    yeah it's annoying, this place is just an old converted motel, people could be quiet if they wanted but they don't give a ****, it's like a party slum for old degenerates, I've been here 7 years and I'm by far the youngest person, despite not actually being young. It's weird. Oh wait, the very newest people look about the same age as me, forgot about them. Most of this batch of people will be gone by midsummer when they find out how hot it gets here unless they can come across an AC somehow
    I see. That is a pain. Hopefully the newest loud ones leave soon. Bad/annoying neighbors is such a ****ing nuisance.

If you could go back and change one thing in your life.... what would it be?
    ^^ Our 27th Savior ^^

click here to join the Lions Forum
    SE7EN time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14, #24 & #27
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    being born in Michigan.

honest non joke answer: quitting school and job at 19 and moving back home, huge mistake

Getting real in here. Probably cheating on my gf instead of just breaking up with her. Ended up ****ing over myself and her.

Learning a trade while at college
    2017 DRAFT GAME CHAMPION SUPREME!

also, LFFS what's yours?

Mine is probably choosing a high paying factory job instead of pursuing a professional career out of college. I chased the money. I eventually went back to school 15 years later and now have a great career, but I could have been 20 years into career now instead of 5.

also, LFFS what's yours?
    Iím in sales (real estate), sometimes I have very good months, other times I can go a couple of months without an escrow. Now that my oldest daughter is ready for high school, I have a hard time committing to paying for private school ($1650.00) per month, (in addition to mortgage, bills, gas, soccer, etc...). Mainly because IF i send one kid to private school, Iíd feel like i have to send ALL my kids to private school. Therefore Iíd have to send my son the following year (now Iím paying $3,300.00) for private education. With two more kids headed to high school shortly afterwards.

Most of my daughters friends families have no issues paying this. Itís times like these when I wish we had a ďset incomeĒ working a 9-5 job weekends off type of thing. Being an attorney, dentist, judge, podiatrist, optometrist, computer network engineer geek.... these are some of her friends dads jobs... plus the income their mom makes as well. But the downside is that their kids were all raised in daycare facilities, by nannies, or after school programs.

I like the flexibility of being with my kids & being a big part of their lives daily... but I sometimes wish I could provide them with the things that I see ďother parentsĒ provide their kids. Trips to Hawaii, summer vacations to Europe, fully loaded excursions, one dad drives a Tesla, another Porsche, etc.... but then I see what a55holes their kids are/can be and truly appreciate how genuinely empathetic my Kids are. Itís those moments that make me feel that its all worth it. I influenced them, molded their values, and helped make them the people they are becoming... but at what price?

What the hell do i know...
    ^^ Our 27th Savior ^^

you didn't change anything!

sure he did its laid out all right in the first paragraph...he wants less kids
    2017 DRAFT GAME CHAMPION SUPREME!

Quote Originally Posted by garnotm View Post
    sure he did its laid out all right in the first paragraph...he wants less kids
    If we had zero kidsÖ My wife and I would be living a fat life style, and thatís a fat with a pH a T!
    ^^ Our 27th Savior ^^

Iíd go to college for 6 to 8 years and actually get a career with substantial pay! And set hours!
    ^^ Our 27th Savior ^^

Now that I think about itÖ Maybe I really donít want that kind of career. Having that much cash around would most likely lead to attracting the wrong kind of women. At least this way Iím too poor to afford a mistress.
    ^^ Our 27th Savior ^^

Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast