Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DigglinDickers View Post
    That's what I meant. I just assumed people would think it was muscle since he was as thin as a bat.
    You never know, maybe he just all of a sudden developed a krispy Kreme and/or in n out addiction this offseason..

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    You never know, maybe he just all of a sudden developed a krispy Kreme and/or in n out addiction this offseason..

I'm not going to beat myself up over it. lol.

Grandal $7.9 million
    Baez $1.5 million

5 more guys to go

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post

Training with Pablo is he?

Cole gets traded for mid level prospects to the WS champions. Here we are trying to dump salary. Seems the idiots in Friedman and Zaedi think we play in Oakland.

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    Cole gets traded for mid level prospects to the WS champions. Here we are trying to dump salary. Seems the idiots in Friedman and Zaedi think we play in Oakland.
    Cole's had one elite season in his career, I don't mind that we didn't over pay for him.

Giants still suck. lol. Maybe they can find another player that is over 30? ROFL!

Giants still suck. lol. Maybe they can find another player that is over 30? ROFL!
    For the giants to stay under the luxury tax they're not going to be able to acquire anyone else, including at the trade deadline.

Yahoo sports is trolling the giants.
    https://sports.yahoo.com/even-andrew...225708045.html

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban View Post
    Yahoo sports is trolling the giants.
    https://sports.yahoo.com/even-andrew...225708045.html
    Lol! There are a few Giants fans in their forum talking **** like the Giants are going to be a better team than LA. They spend a lot of time complaining about how we conduct ourselves in our forum like the sensitive pu**ies they are. The Giants suck and will finish around 4th place and those sensitive punks will be crying by May.

Just give McCutchen steroids like they gave bonds

Your baby can't do this

Lol! There are a few Giants fans in their forum talking **** like the Giants are going to be a better team than LA. They spend a lot of time complaining about how we conduct ourselves in our forum like the sensitive pu**ies they are. The Giants suck and will finish around 4th place and those sensitive punks will be crying by May.
    HEY THAT'S NOT FAIR.....to the padres. They really do have an exciting young core of near major league ready prospects.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban View Post
    hey that's not fair.....to the padres. They really do have an exciting young core of near major league ready prospects.
    lol!

Giants fans are some of the biggest whiniest *****es in here. I remember telling those idiots that Stanton would never join the Giants for many reasons. I said he would hit 12-15 fewer homers as a Giant, and they cried like ****en babies and told me how ignorant I was. Except for the projections of his numbers playing as a Giant had him at like 45 homers... in the 12-15 less range like I said. They're nerds who never played the game which is why they all play pretend GM. They talk a bunch of **** and get the whole gang crying.

Especially their MOD who gives infractions, warning, and banning people from doing the same **** he and the other MOD do. They talk a bunch of ****, troll, bait, and then hide behind their Mod badges like the ****en punks they are. That wannabe "cyberbully" spliff can lick some balls also. That ****en dork never played the game.
    Last edited by DigglinDickers; 01-16-2018 at 10:54 PM.

Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast