Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    i have no problem with the trade but i dont see the point unless another move is coming where we deal Blount? I never viewed Ajayji as a change of pace back and he hasnt done too much this year. im not sure he moves the needle
    Considering Miami and their OL is absolute trash, there's no wonder why he doesn't move the needle this year. Ajayi was remarkable fantastic just last season. IIRC, he pass blocks very well and he catches the ball very well coming out of the backfield. This move allows us to use him between the 20's and use Blount as the battling ram that he is meant to be. Blount with fresh legs in the RZ is a thing of sheer beauty. Ajayi has the ability to hit a HR every time he touches the ball, but he does have some injury history.

All in all, this move is fantastic for what this team needs in the backfield and shouldn't prevent any additional moves that will be made.

The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

Love Ajayi! You guys are going to love his intensity and bullish running style. Great value too. As a phin fan, I'm sad to see him go for sure. This guy could put the Eagles over the top in the NFC, or atleast very close to it. I'll be cheering for you guys to win it all now. Good luck!!!

Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    The Eagles just got better and Dallas just got worse.
    Gotta love Eagles fans fixation on the Cowboys when the Eagles are 7-1. You guys worry about them way too much. No point in adding that to your post. "Eagles just got better" is a perfectly fine post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

The Eagles just got better and Dallas just got worse.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Considering Miami and their OL is absolute trash, there's no wonder why he doesn't move the needle this year. Ajayi was remarkable fantastic just last season. IIRC, he pass blocks very well and he catches the ball very well coming out of the backfield. This move allows us to use him between the 20's and use Blount as the battling ram that he is meant to be. Blount with fresh legs in the RZ is a thing of sheer beauty. Ajayi has the ability to hit a HR every time he touches the ball, but he does have some injury history.

All in all, this move is fantastic for what this team needs in the backfield and shouldn't prevent any additional moves that will be made.
    im not on the same page as you. i dont think we need him and he hasnt been effective as a pass catcher either of the last 2 seasons so im not sure where you are getting that? Even with his great season last year he need 25+ touches to have a big game and hes not seeing that here. its not going to hurt, prob will help a little but this is a whatever move to me for now.
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    EMBRACE. THE. TARGET.

yea, this. my concern is Seattle got better yesterday who is one of our main challengers for the NFC.
    Call me crazy, but I like our DL versus their OL.

The return... 2018-19

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Gotta love Eagles fans fixation on the Cowboys when the Eagles are 7-1. You guys worry about them way too much. No point in adding that to your post. "Eagles just got better" is a perfectly fine post.
    yea, this. my concern is Seattle got better yesterday who is one of our main challengers for the NFC.
    EMBRACE. THE. TARGET.

im not on the same page as you. i dont think we need him and he hasnt been effective as a pass catcher either of the last 2 seasons so im not sure where you are getting that? Even with his great season last year he need 25+ touches to have a big game and hes not seeing that here. its not going to hurt, prob will help a little but this is a whatever move to me for now.
    I certainly misspoke on the pass catching piece. I could have sworn from memory that Ajayi was used a lot in the screen/passing game. Had 30 receptions last year and averaged 5 a catch. Still, not what I had thought to have remembered. #FakeNews, my bad.

#SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    Love our DL vs their OL. Contain Wilson in the pocket and you beat Seattle.

#SBCHAMPS

#FreeGreenMonster

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    i like our DL vs anyone
    EMBRACE. THE. TARGET.

I still think we need LT covered. Don't trust Big V with our Franchise's blind side....

Jason La Canfora‏Verified account
    @JasonLaCanfora
    Following Following @JasonLaCanfora
    More
    Eagles (seeking LT) and Dolphins could both make more moves and other RBs (Hyde/Gore) could be moved still as well
    Michael Lombardi‏Verified account
    @mlombardiNFL
    Follow Follow @mlombardiNFL
    More
    Don't think the Eagles are done making trades today, each team I talk with indicate they have something going with Birds....
    hmmmm...
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

I'm just curious as to who is getting moved on our end player-wise. I don't want us getting rid of anybody aside from Smallwood.

The return... 2018-19

As much as I love the Eagles Dline, would there be any interest in possibly dealing a guy like Curry or Jernigan or Allen to help acquire an LT?

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    As much as I love the Eagles Dline, would there be any interest in possibly dealing a guy like Curry or Jernigan or Allen to help acquire an LT?
    Great point. Curry is balling right now, but I think Barnett is ready. We could hit up our old pals in Buffalo.

The return... 2018-19

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast