Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Ajayi to the Eagles for a 4th

Howie doing Howie things.

Love this. LOve Love Love.
    Last edited by BDawk4Prez; 10-31-2017 at 09:26 AM.

Excellent trade. We're going for it this year. Keep Big V there and let him grow.

The return... 2018-19

Quote Originally Posted by Burkey3472 View Post
    Wow, I really like this deal. I for one am not a huge fan of Blount so I am completely on board with this. Ajayi can be a work horse and is under contract for next year. Regardless of missing Peters this is still a massive upgrade for Ajayi with Miami's O-line being garbage.
    I love Blount, but some days it's not working because he's not as elusive/dynamic. That's where Ajayi can come in. Great change of pace back. This will also keep Blount fresh.

The return... 2018-19

Wow, I really like this deal. I for one am not a huge fan of Blount so I am completely on board with this. Ajayi can be a work horse and is under contract for next year. Regardless of missing Peters this is still a massive upgrade for Ajayi with Miami's O-line being garbage.

I like Smallwood but the guy can't stay healthy.

The return... 2018-19

I wonder what the plan is with the rest of the RB's now. You should keep Blount because Ajayi is injury prone. Barner is a must with special teams. Are they going to cut Smallwood or Clement? Maybe trade Smallwood for a 7th or something?

This is a good trade, but I think they needed to upgrade LT position. Big V doesn't have my vote of confidence. Denver, Dallas, Chicago, Seattle....that's serious pass rushers coming up.
    Phillies......2008 Champs.
    Eagles......2018 Champs.
    Flyers.......?????
    Sixers.......?????

I have faith if they feel there is an upgrade at LT at a reasonable price they will pull the trigger. Trading for Ajayi shouldn't prevent them from making another move.

Maybe there aren't any LT's available at a "low" price.

How is Ajayi with run blocking?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

i have no problem with the trade but i dont see the point unless another move is coming where we deal Blount? I never viewed Ajayji as a change of pace back and he hasnt done too much this year. im not sure he moves the needle
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    EMBRACE. THE. TARGET.

Quote Originally Posted by LLMunchie619 View Post
    Beautiful move, now just throw next year's 3rd for Cordy and I will be happy and continue that we are contenders.
    2018 or 2019? We only have a 1st and (now) 2 4ths next year.

The return... 2018-19

Quote Originally Posted by phillyeaglesman View Post
    I doubt he's any good at run blocking but he's a definite upgrade in pass protection.

His knees are a concern but he's under contract for this year and next only. It's a good move.
    Ah, I'm stupid. I meant pass protection
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Beautiful move, now just throw next year's 3rd for Cordy and I will be happy and continue that we are contenders.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    How is Ajayi with run blocking?
    I doubt he's any good at run blocking but he's a definite upgrade in pass protection.

His knees are a concern but he's under contract for this year and next only. It's a good move.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast