Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 429 of 429 FirstFirst ... 329379419427428429
Results 6,421 to 6,428 of 6428
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    tonights the big night, Frank season 4 start.
    I love your consistency Rican. If Frank comes out with controlled aggression w/o fouling, causes disruption, and knocks down a shot here or there, Thibs will love him. But he has to stay aggressive.

Play Frank at the 5, Obi at the 3. Let's get nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    Welcome to NY Cade!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    Like Magic in the 81 finals. He starts at center plays forward and guard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Bondy today:

Frank Ntilikina said he's going to be playing both guard positions. "The good thing with me is I can guard multiple positions. I know the plays. Iím versatile."

Just posting this because there was that whole ďFrank refuses to play off ballĒ story that I knew was BS. Knicks fans buy everything the media (including amateur podcasters) throw at us. Itís mostly unsubstantiated garbage.

Anyway if Frank is going to play off ball he needs to learn to cut and move constantly without the ball, and shoot better obviously. I have my concerns for him there almost as much as at the 1, heís got a long way to go if he ever gets to consistently average or better on offense but hopefully this season is a step in the right direction. Less than 24 hours now letís goooo!
    Is there anything in that quote or in an expanded quote where Frank says anything about playing off the ball? He said he can guard multiple positions, but does not say anything about not playing point guard. Those are two different things.

Frank Ntilikina's Projected Outlook Thread

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Is there anything in that quote or in an expanded quote where Frank says anything about playing off the ball? He said he can guard multiple positions, but does not say anything about not playing point guard. Those are two different things.
    Hahn said Frank doesnít like playing off ball and wants to be a PG. I donít think Iíve ever seen anything about him refusing to do anything or causing any issue bc he was asked to play off ball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 12-11-2020 at 02:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Frank has been a complete professional while here.
    I just hope that in his 4th season he takes a major step up. It is time young fella.
    Year 4 is where I would feel safe in making a judgement on whether he should stay or go to another team.
    The good news is we all know Thibs will love his defense and likely make him even better there.
    This is Frank's best chance to show the Knicks how good he can be. With a proper coaching staff and development crew I expect some nice strides from the young fella.

I think Frank looked really well and so did DSJ even though he will be judged much harder, he played nice defense had 4 steals, shot looked better, but not sure where he fits, with Payton and Rivers not sure at all, still has a long way to go.

7 more days is the deadline for their rookie extensions, it was a week ago Popper of Newsday said it's unlikely for Frank that he will be looked to be traded in March, but we've heard that before, glad that day is coming in only week, this way it's out of the way.

Knox will be signed, no doubt just like the two above last year. I'm rooting for all three, no doubt they are working hard.