Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 334 of 371 FirstFirst ... 234284324332333334335336344 ... LastLast
Results 4,996 to 5,010 of 5553
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    So you’ve never seen Frank do any of that? I agree..

But, but, but, look at FIBA..
    Lol that clip was all dunks tho. Frank has to flashy dunk in order to be good?

Quote Originally Posted by SoulBrotha View Post
    Lol that clip was all dunks tho. Frank has to flashy dunk in order to be good?
    These dudes literally look for anything to rip frank. It's weird and makes no sense but whatever.

I remember getting backlash for bringing up that he's way bigger, and taller, Knicks fans here actually found a way to hate on that.

If DSJ had got taller and added 15 lbs of muscle do you know how hyped those same posters would be?

Quote Originally Posted by TakeYourL View Post
    These dudes literally look for anything to rip frank. It's weird and makes no sense but whatever.

I remember getting backlash for bringing up that he's way bigger, and taller, Knicks fans here actually found a way to hate on that.

If DSJ had got taller and added 15 lbs of muscle do you know how hyped those same posters would be?
    And for good reason - He's very talented and can ball.
    Being tall isn't a talent - Nice to have tho in a talented player

Quote Originally Posted by TakeYourL View Post

No I don’t “look for anything to bash Frank on”. He provides plenty of that himself, without me looking

To ignore it, is to dismiss reality

And it has nothing to do with that it’s “only dunking, running, driving, and being strong and athletic”

People keep comparing Frank to guys early in their careers, and saying “see, Frank can be like him”

No, Frank isn’t like Iggy. Not early on, and then later, when he was an all around player, close to all-star level. Iggy was always athletic, confident, strong, and agressive. None of those describe Frank. You watch those clips, you see a guy who’s going to be a legit player in this league. Not a guy that you hope might be a 15-20 minute player later in his career. It’s tiring to keep talking about it, really. I don’t see what’s so hard to understand
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 08-22-2019 at 04:28 PM.

No I don’t “look for anything to bash Frank on”. He provides plenty of that himself, without me looking

To ignore it, is to dismiss reality

And it has nothing to do with that it’s “only dunking, running, driving, and being strong and athletic”

People keep comparing Frank to guys early in their careers, and saying “see, Frank can be like him”

No, Frank isn’t like Iggy. Not early on, and then later, when he was an all around player, close to all-star level. Iggy was always athletic, confident, strong, and agressive. None of those describe Frank. You watch those clips, you see a guy who’s going to be a legit player in this league. Not a guy that you hope might be a 15-20 minute player later in his career. It’s tiring to keep talking about it, really. I don’t see what’s so hard to understand
    That's your opinion. It isn't fact. The only fact is that the Knicks still suck

That's your opinion. It isn't fact. The only fact is that the Knicks still suck
    What was opinion, and not fact?

What was opinion, and not fact?
    All your personal limitations on Frank you were indirectly stating

All your personal limitations on Frank you were indirectly stating
    Have you watched him play? Which one wasn’t reasonably factual?

Have you watched him play? Which one wasn’t reasonably factual?
    Frank is a legit nba player. You just have to take the blinders off

You’re kidding, right?

What’s the definition of legit NBA player to you? 12th man on the worst team in the league?
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 08-22-2019 at 06:05 PM.

You’re kidding, right?

What’s the definition of legit NBA player to you? 12th man on the worst team in the league?
    Nooope when I see Frank I see future defensive accolades under his belt. He already has the vision and the playmaking. All he has to do is work on putting and seeing the ball go in the basket because he already takes great shots in the flow of the offense. Might be a conditioning thing since he plays so hard. I'm honestly not even worried about him. Now Knox, dsj and rj I'm a lil worried about because I wanna know how can they effect a game positively without the ball in their hands

Nooope when I see Frank I see future defensive accolades under his belt. He already has the vision and the playmaking. All he has to do is work on putting and seeing the ball go in the basket because he already takes great shots in the flow of the offense. Might be a conditioning thing since he plays so hard. I'm honestly not even worried about him. Now Knox, dsj and rj I'm a lil worried about because I wanna know how can they effect a game positively without the ball in their hands
    Agree to disagree..he’s nowhere near good enough at any of that to carry a complete lack of offense. That’s why he doesn’t play

And there’s the reason we have so many pages/posts on a straight up scrub. Unless he gets better on either side of the ball, he’s still going to warm the bench

This won’t be his last stint in Europe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

in your words is this fact or your opinion, if it's fact please prove it?

What is also ironic is even his past advocates now aren't........vid's come out but you and others are not reading the fans comments lol, it's not good.

I asked a legit question being a +7 when the team is over a +20, seriously how can that be a good thing?

that means if he entire team was a +10 he'd be a negative 7..........I'm not sure what is so hard to understand here and why posters are saying it's desperate times when posts like these come up about Frank.

Honestly the best thing fans who truly believe he will succeed and be what all these posts say is to lay low and let it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    in your words is this fact or your opinion, if it's fact please prove it?

What is also ironic is even his past advocates now aren't........vid's come out but you and others are not reading the fans comments lol, it's not good.

I asked a legit question being a +7 when the team is over a +20, seriously how can that be a good thing?

that means if he entire team was a +10 he'd be a negative 7..........I'm not sure what is so hard to understand here and why posters are saying it's desperate times when posts like these come up about Frank.

Honestly the best thing fans who truly believe he will succeed and be what all these posts say is to lay low and let it happen.
    France is not +20, but even if they were, that's for an entire game. How many MPG has Frank played? How could he have a higher + than the entire team? that would make no sense.