Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 235 of 366 FirstFirst ... 135185225233234235236237245285335 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,525 of 5483
    Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    I believe they have to choose whether or not to pick up his fourth year option in October. He's basically on a team option from here on out. Hezonja never made it to his QO, Orlando didn't pick up his fourth year.
    yea thats so far off, this would only be bought up in NY.

Sooo many things can happen in 2 more years, maybe Frank earns himself a Winslow type extension.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    Frank's QO is 2 years from now, not this summer. If Frank plays well next season we can extend him, or offer the QO. once he resigns the cap hold goes away and gets replaced with his actual salary so its all just a timing thing.

basically every lotto pick will have a high cap hold, who cares...lol. we are so far away from that.

You said it yourself, if................biggest two letter word there is

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    You said it yourself, if................biggest two letter word there is
    def, no ones going to support Frank if this was year 4, but some people just realize he was a bit of a project and its way too early to give up on him or talk of trading him b/c he has tools that can really fit on a good team.

There’s also no reason not to pick up his 4th year option. If we use up our cap this off-season, we’re going to need that kind of cheap contract on the books. If we don’t, we’re still going to be in rebuilding mode and no reason not to see if Frank gets better in years 3/4.

yea thats so far off, this would only be bought up in NY.

Sooo many things can happen in 2 more years, maybe Frank earns himself a Winslow type extension.
    Oct is so far off now? trade deadline is the 7th, so that gives draft day, hmmmm

It's a team option the Knicks can deny for cap reason, you know if we need his 5mil cap?

I mean guys like Michael Beasley got traded early on when playing well for two seconds.......guys make it sound like these things never happen

def, no ones going to support Frank if this was year 4, but some people just realize he was a bit of a project and its way too early to give up on him or talk of trading him b/c he has tools that can really fit on a good team.
    getting really redundant, I'm done, see Philly conversation, see our retreads conversation.....over and out lol

Ian Begley

Verified account

@IanBegley
    10m10 minutes ago
    More
    David Fizdale said the Knicks see Frank Ntilikina as a defender and distributor “that can help us win next year and into the future. That’s how we’re looking at Frank.” He adds that he doesn’t think Ntilikina has slipped defensively:

https://twitter.com/IanBegley

there a lot more in his tweet...

Oct is so far off now? trade deadline is the 7th, so that gives draft day, hmmmm

It's a team option the Knicks can deny for cap reason, you know if we need his 5mil cap?

I mean guys like Michael Beasley got traded early on when playing well for two seconds.......guys make it sound like these things never happen
    we're talking about his $18m QO 2 years from now, it's a given that we'll pick up his $5m option this year of course.

while I like what Fiz said what do you want him to say? Be Phil and tell everyone he needs to play elsewhere?

Fiz is the king of BS.........so this fans like so it's gospel? Maybe it helps his trade value? Maybe it helps Franks confidence?

I am watching him play well right now but his handle and reads just are not PG style......3 &D perfect role when left open.

while I like what Fiz said what do you want him to say? Be Phil and tell everyone he needs to play elsewhere?

Fiz is the king of BS.........so this fans like so it's gospel? Maybe it helps his trade value? Maybe it helps Franks confidence?

I am watching him play well right now but his handle and reads just are not PG style......3 &D perfect role when left open.
    On cue Frank dribbles out of an aggressive double passes cross court to Timmy who finds Vonleh wide open under the rim...

whether Frank is a PG or not, he's a player we need going forward. And I'm glad Fiz is saying the same. Frank at the very least is a distributer/secondary playmaker.

whether Frank is a PG or not, he's a player we need going forward. And I'm glad Fiz is saying the same. Frank at the very least is a distributer/secondary playmaker.
    I don’t think anyone can reasonably argue that Frank should be our full-time starting PG going forward. But to say he has no handle and that he’s limited to 3 and D takes it too far IMO.

He can be a secondary ballhandler, backup PG, all while playing good defense and being able to knock down 3s (assuming he continues to progress on O, a big assumption yes we know).

Heck even Fiz described him as a distributor.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    I don’t think anyone can reasonably argue that Frank should be our full-time starting PG going forward. But to say he has no handle and that he’s limited to 3 and D takes it too far IMO.

He can be a secondary ballhandler, backup PG, all while playing good defense and being able to knock down 3s (assuming he continues to progress on O, a big assumption yes we know).

Heck even Fiz described him as a distributor.
    agreed, his handle is probably below average for a PG, but it's above average overall. He has swiss army potential, guard 1-4 positions, play backup PG, secondary play maker.

Funny same people knocking Frank are fawning over Jerian Grant and his 4ppg on 39% shooting because he defends.

I love how fans pick and choose what they want to hear from Fiz, .......

Frank's defense looks good he looks pumped, not like I root against the kid, but I'm not an If type of fan, sorry,

He sticks he contributes to our future.....then fantastic......he doesn't well then that s cks

agreed, his handle is probably below average for a PG, but it's above average overall. He has swiss army potential, guard 1-4 positions, play backup PG, secondary play maker.

Funny same people knocking Frank are fawning over Jerian Grant and his 4ppg on 39% shooting because he defends.
    think these guys are talking about OKC Grant who is having good year....