Follow us on Twitter

Page 106 of 158 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 2370
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jG27boWwPI

People trying to trade Frank. Na.

Quote Originally Posted by teddygreen17 View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jG27boWwPI

People trying to trade Frank. Na.
    hey Teddy I'm trying to figure this out, when I was young anyone who pushed a guy then walked away to the sidelines wasn't exactly anything to be proud of?

Again I'm not saying this is a reason to trade him, but this video to me is not a positive.

But it was kanter who went toe to toe and Lee got in there, Frank pushed and seemed nowhere to be found at that point.............just saying, as a Knick fan I wouldn't go around publicly using this.

Kanter was literally the only guy on this team that impressed me last yr, outside of KP and Trey. Everyone else was extremely forgettable. Lee played hard and stepped up when we needed him but even that wasn't enough to move the needle.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    hey Teddy I'm trying to figure this out, when I was young anyone who pushed a guy then walked away to the sidelines wasn't exactly anything to be proud of?

Again I'm not saying this is a reason to trade him, but this video to me is not a positive.

But it was kanter who went toe to toe and Lee got in there, Frank pushed and seemed nowhere to be found at that point.............just saying, as a Knick fan I wouldn't go around publicly using this.
    Didn't he push him like 2 or 3 times. Plus Lee came over and held him back. And Frank is not the aggressive type.

I happened to come across this video and just posted it as a remind of the kid's makeup. No special reason. It wasn't meant to be analytical.

Quote Originally Posted by teddygreen17 View Post
    Didn't he push him like 2 or 3 times. Plus Lee came over and held him back. And Frank is not the aggressive type.

I happened to come across this video and just posted it as a remind of the kid's makeup. No special reason. It wasn't meant to be analytical.

I have an email from a coworker in Clev who sent me a vid with many laughs about the incident. Listen not many rookies would even attempt pushing Lebron, not even vets lol, but what he did was not classified as being tough, if we were Cav fans we'd be saying the opposite.

After looking at Frank now however I think Lebron would actually be pushed a step backwards lol......he didn't even feel him during that push.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    I have an email from a coworker in Clev who sent me a vid with many laughs about the incident. Listen not many rookies would even attempt pushing Lebron, not even vets lol, but what he did was not classified as being tough, if we were Cav fans we'd be saying the opposite.

After looking at Frank now however I think Lebron would actually be pushed a step backwards lol......he didn't even feel him during that push.
    At the time, and I still do feel this way, LeBron was just joking around with Frank. He'd just publicly said the Knicks made a mistake passing on Smith and got in Frank's face to get a rise out of him. Frank gets in a little shove but this ain't about toe to toe worthy moment. LeBron doesn't even push back. Dude is the best player on the planet and he was hazing the rook.

Quote Originally Posted by BringBackOakley View Post
    At the time, and I still do feel this way, LeBron was just joking around with Frank. He'd just publicly said the Knicks made a mistake passing on Smith and got in Frank's face to get a rise out of him. Frank gets in a little shove but this ain't about toe to toe worthy moment. LeBron doesn't even push back. Dude is the best player on the planet and he was hazing the rook.
    RIght. and Frank was just trying to take the ball out. He wasn't looking from Bron...i think.

He was hazing him alright, but I donít think it was a joke. Lebron knows damn near every US prospect worth knowing in every draft class. The only mysteries to him are the foreign players. I donít think Bron was being malicious, but he definitely knew what he was doing and wanted to gauge Frankyís reaction

Quote Originally Posted by KnickaBocka.44 View Post
    He was hazing him alright, but I donít think it was a joke. Lebron knows damn near every US prospect worth knowing in every draft class. The only mysteries to him are the foreign players. I donít think Bron was being malicious, but he definitely knew what he was doing and wanted to gauge Frankyís reaction
    Yeah, maybe not joking but messing with him.

To Teddy's point, I think that this shows the kid's got spunk, and didn't just defer to the best player on the planet, walking away hanging his head. Let's be real-Frank isn't a match for LeBron. But, maybe this year...maybe

Yeah, maybe not joking but messing with him.

To Teddy's point, I think that this shows the kid's got spunk, and didn't just defer to the best player on the planet, walking away hanging his head. Let's be real-Frank isn't a match for LeBron. But, maybe this year...maybe
    lol....LBJ has about 75lbs on Frank. MAYBE if you brought back OAKLEY maybe..lol
    Last edited by Bivory; 06-15-2018 at 02:47 PM.

I'm with those who think that Frank is going to shut up a lot of people this year.

Kid is a gym rat and smart. That combination isn't as common as one might think.

Quote Originally Posted by Hustla23 View Post
    I'm with those who think that Frank is going to shut up a lot of people this year.

Kid is a gym rat and smart. That combination isn't as common as one might think.
    Totally agree. Fizdale is gonna be good for the kid, as well.

I'm not a Ntilikina fan at all but you need players like him on a team. He can our Kings version of Doug Christie.

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    lol....LBJ has about 75lbs on Frank. MAYBE if you brought back OAKLEY maybe..lol
    LeBron + 7 security guards = 1 (54 year old) Charles Oakley. Believe it, Biv!

Frazier, the best point guard the Knicks ever had, believes last yearís first-round pick Frank Ntilikina still has to prove himself.

ďItís a big year for him,íí Frazier said. ďThis summer heís got to work diligently on his ballhandling and get more confidence in his shooting. He has the defense already. Thatís going to help him with the new coach (David Fizdale) because the new coach is going to be stressing defense.íí