Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 416 of 424 FirstFirst ... 316366406414415416417418 ... LastLast
Results 6,226 to 6,240 of 6349
  1. #6226
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    50,600

    Frank Ntilikina's Projected Outlook Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    Damyean Dotson is gone. He's 26 the age where NBA players peak. What you saw is what you got. Not a difference maker. That's $4-6M that the Knicks need to save as now all these kids they drafted are sure to want to get paid.
    Who are all the kids? We only got 2 guys that I think have shown they are worth resigning


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  2. #6227
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    1,830
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Who are all the kids? We only got 2 guys that I think have shown they are worth resigning


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    At the end of the 2020-21 season, the Knicks will have to make a decision to re-sign Frank Ntilikina and Dennis Smith Jr. Not a hard one. Knicks have all the leverage. Frank will take a $6-8M per season contract.

    The following season, the Knicks will have to make a decision on Kevin Knox Jr and Mitchell Robinson...both of those guys will want anywhere from $15M-17M per season...

    After that, they have to re-sign RJ Barrett who will command $20-25M.

    All this while they're flashing cash to veterans in hopes of signing a name.

  3. #6228
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    50,600
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    At the end of the 2020-21 season, the Knicks will have to make a decision to re-sign Frank Ntilikina and Dennis Smith Jr. Not a hard one. Knicks have all the leverage. Frank will take a $6-8M per season contract.

    The following season, the Knicks will have to make a decision on Kevin Knox Jr and Mitchell Robinson...both of those guys will want anywhere from $15M-17M per season...

    After that, they have to re-sign RJ Barrett who will command $20-25M.

    All this while they're flashing cash to veterans in hopes of signing a name.
    Ok you think those guys are good.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  4. #6229
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    133
    Just read that Frank is younger than Toppin. Mitch and Knox as well.

  5. #6230
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    22,536
    Quote Originally Posted by Knick Danger View Post
    Just read that Frank is younger than Toppin. Mitch and Knox as well.
    And obi is more ready for NBA then those three guys will ever be

    Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

  6. #6231
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    7,003
    Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    And obi is more ready for NBA then those three guys will ever be

    Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
    Lol we’ll see.

    When Obi is getting targeted and torched every night on defense and can’t stay in playoff games because he’s a complete liability you might change your tune.

  7. #6232
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    133
    Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    And obi is more ready for NBA then those three guys will ever be

    Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
    You are either missing my point or making it for me.

  8. #6233
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    22,536
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Lol we’ll see.

    When Obi is getting targeted and torched every night on defense and can’t stay in playoff games because he’s a complete liability you might change your tune.
    Atleast you can have expectations from obi you can't expect anything from frank or knox even Mitch looks nothing more then shot blocker.

    Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

  9. #6234
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    7,003
    Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    Atleast you can have expectations from obi you can't expect anything from frank or knox even Mitch looks nothing more then shot blocker.

    Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
    Ok sure

  10. #6235
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    22,525
    To be honest, most of our prospects are projects. None is a sure-thing or even flashed superstar potential like KP did when we drafted him. Which sucks, because we’ve missed on a lot of our picks these last few years and also whiffed on the only offseason where we had cap space in a long time by signing like 5 PF’s.

  11. #6236
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    48,690
    Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    I get it, but I just don’t think they’ll bring him back. Another team will give him an offer sheet and the Knicks won’t match.
    probably right, just going to be a different off season with NBA reporting 1.5 billion off in revenue with no indications Covid won't hinder the 2021 season as well.

    Going to be interesting for sure how teams will handle this, and how the NBA will handle it as well regarding Cap and how that effects things like MLE etc...

    Could also have an affect on players with opt out contracts, if they just stick around another year?

  12. #6237
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    16,600
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    probably right, just going to be a different off season with NBA reporting 1.5 billion off in revenue with no indications Covid won't hinder the 2021 season as well.

    Going to be interesting for sure how teams will handle this, and how the NBA will handle it as well regarding Cap and how that effects things like MLE etc...

    Could also have an affect on players with opt out contracts, if they just stick around another year?
    I don’t even think the pandemic is the reason for the the Knicks and I’m not saying they shouldn’t bring him back.

    Just reading the tea leaves and it seems like they won’t regardless of whatever factors...just like it wasn’t a shock that Trier was let go.

  13. #6238
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    4,250
    Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    And obi is more ready for NBA then those three guys will ever be

    Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
    Obi will be a bust. Name me the last 22 year old draftee that turned out to be a great player?

  14. #6239
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    2,388
    Quote Originally Posted by AFG-NYC View Post
    Obi will be a bust. Name me the last 22 year old draftee that turned out to be a great player?
    yeah being 3 years older than your competition at the college level is a HUGE advantage, especially when your really athletic and play center.

    I wouldn't draft him.

  15. #6240
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    28,070
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    yeah being 3 years older than your competition at the college level is a HUGE advantage, especially when your really athletic and play center.

    I wouldn't draft him.
    I wonder how Knox would do if he got to go back to college this year?


    Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •