Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 419 of 429 FirstFirst ... 319369409417418419420421 ... LastLast
Results 6,271 to 6,285 of 6428
    Quote Originally Posted by stefanmusic View Post
    https://youtu.be/UD6ysW7HrFk

Just saw this on YouTube.
    Workouts make people look better but man did his shot look better. He did start to play better towards the end. If his jumper can become legit it would be huge
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    100% agree but just to say it Frank is a year younger than Obi and posters here are saying Randle is going to start over him, so there’s that.

I want Frank to take Payton’s spot too, largely because watching Payton is painful lol. But we’re a rebuilding team who will be at the top of the lottery again this year. I genuinely don’t see the point of playing Payton. If I was the Knicks I’d wanna see Frank & DSJ get heavy minutes this year to determine whether to keep them or not.

I would’ve rather watched Jared Harper get spot minutes over Payton, really don’t get that signing. Burks & even Rivers I get to a degree.
    Yeah people don’t get how young and raw Frank was. He took a while but maybe this is it
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    I think Frank is going to be traded. We just signed two more PG's and another SG. Frank is a nice to have that is on the last yr of his deal. Get what you can for him.
    That would be a Dumb *** move. You won’t get anything. Trade smith if anything. Frank can play anywhere
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    I agree, attach him to Randle and hopefully get some kind of asset in return.

I've seen these three teams floated, but I could see something like:

Knicks: Get Batum and some kind of asset (a couple of 2nds, maybe one of Boston's young players, maybe Malik Monk, etc.)
    Hornet: Get Gordon Hayward in sign-and-trade
    Celtics: Get Randle and Frank
    Pass. No reason to trade frank. ESP not to the Celtics where’d you be sick to see him become a great role player
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    That would be a Dumb *** move. You won’t get anything. Trade smith if anything. Frank can play anywhere
    Ha yeah trading Frank instead of DSJ would be basically the Knicksiest thing ever so book it it’s happening 😜

What's dumb is holding onto him and getting nothing for him after another yr of being platooned behind a couple of vets. Quite frankly, DSjr is in the same boat although I heard coach sees something in DSj that he could work with so who knows. I think these moves are likely now that we've signed these vets but I've been wrong before.

Maybe there's a deal that still exists with GS. They need defensive guard/wing help now that Clay is out.
    Last edited by Bivory; 11-24-2020 at 01:43 PM.

Pass. No reason to trade frank. ESP not to the Celtics where’d you be sick to see him become a great role player
    I'm of the mind that we've already blown it with Frank, particularly with the signing of a bunch of role player wings this year that will be playing ahead of him. There's zero chance we re-sign him. Time to move on and grab an asset while we can.

I'm of the mind that we've already blown it with Frank, particularly with the signing of a bunch of role player wings this year that will be playing ahead of him. There's zero chance we re-sign him. Time to move on and grab an asset while we can.
    I hear you, unfortunately we’re just mismanaged and have been for decades now. We truly are just decades behind where the league is, I feel like Dolan and Mills (I know he’s finally gone now) have no real understanding regarding switchable wing defenders, defending in space, creating sets that maximize corner threes (the highest percentage three in modern basketball)... Just the Randle signing at almost 20 mil a year alone tells you everything you need to know about their concept of basketball. They think it’s 1996.

We can offer a QO and bring him back
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    What's dumb is holding onto him and getting nothing for him after another yr of being platooned behind a couple of vets. Quite frankly, DSjr is in the same boat although I heard coach sees something in DSj that he could work with so who knows. I think these moves are likely now that we've signed these vets but I've been wrong before.

Maybe there's a deal that still exists with GS. They need defensive guard/wing help now that Clay is out.
    There’s nothing we can get. Frank will have plenty of minutes this year
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

We can offer a QO and bring him back
    Yes, but we won't match any offer he receives, so what's the point?

Yes, but we won't match any offer he receives, so what's the point?
    Says who?
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Says who?
    Says 4 years of bringing in veterans to play in front of him.

Says 4 years of bringing in veterans to play in front of him.
    We’ll see what he does this year. The past years mean 0
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Things are just too crowded now. 2 more PG's and 2 more SG's added, not including the non-draftee signing or Leon's first move as a GM, Harper.

Besides, RJ may play the 2 as well in order to get Knox, Iggy, or Bulluck time at the 3 cause Obi and the PF contingent we just got via trade, are all sitting at the 4. Honestly. the team still looks a little messy right now. I like some of the moves but I think you still have to be a little confused as to our direction, vet or kids play?
    Last edited by Bivory; 11-24-2020 at 03:05 PM.