Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 428 of 429 FirstFirst ... 328378418426427428429 LastLast
Results 6,406 to 6,420 of 6428
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Keep hearing how we are saving cap..Not sure for who

Apparently we will just keep handing out one year deals, and have pretty much a brand new team every year
    Paul George and Jrue Holiday....

Kidding, I don't know, but there are plenty of names and let's stop acting like this isn't a concept that nearly all rebuilding teams abide by. This isn't exclusive to the Knicks. Hinkie changed the game in more ways than just tanking.

I think because of how the Knicks have been the last 20 years, we are just conditioned to thinking differently as a fanbase and also because it's like "it's NY," but how you feel right now is how most other teams feel while going through this process...just not as big of a deal is made of it because those other teams aren't NY.
    Last edited by smood999; 12-02-2020 at 06:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post

Kidding, I don't know, but there are plenty of names and let's stop acting like this isn't a concept that nearly all rebuilding teams abide by. This isn't exclusive to the Knicks. Hinkie changed the game in more ways than just tanking.

I think because of how the Knicks have been the last 20 years, we are just conditioned to thinking differently as a fanbase and also because it's like "it's NY," but how you feel right now is how most other teams feel while going through this process...just not as big of a deal is made of it because those other teams aren't NY.
    But where I disagree, is the idea that “The Process” works any better than other methods. Took them 4 years of Hinkies blatant tanking, and only got better when they hit on the Ben Simmons sweepstakes.

There are other ways. Passing on good players at reasonable dollars, I just can’t get down with, especially when they fill big backcourt holes, that I don’t see definite solutions for in the future. Add in a win-now owner, a win-now coach, it makes less sense

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Yes I have and I still don’t think he is a good finisher or a guy that you would allow to be totally ball dominant like Wade or Kobe that why I asked. I do think he going to be good I just don’t see this run everything through me guy people seem to be projecting him to be

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You have imagined RJ playing with Eddie Jones? I was just joking. That's a really weird fantasy.

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    You have imagined RJ playing with Eddie Jones? I was just joking. That's a really weird fantasy.
    I thought about if “spacing” is stopping him from being D Wade

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post

I’d take Jrue and PG. RJ and toppin become stars
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Frank Ntilikina's Projected Outlook Thread

Last edited by YoungStuna; 12-04-2020 at 08:56 PM.

Thibs today on Frank:

“I like Frank," he said. "Obviously, we didn't have a lot of time this summer to spend around each other. But (I’m) getting to know him now and there's things that he does very, very well.

“He's got good size, he's versatile defensively, and he works hard, so I want to see what he can do.”

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Thibs today on Frank:

“I like Frank," he said. "Obviously, we didn't have a lot of time this summer to spend around each other. But (I’m) getting to know him now and there's things that he does very, very well.

“He's got good size, he's versatile defensively, and he works hard, so I want to see what he can do.”
    Good. I want him to play. I also want him to have a clearly defined role when he does. Frank is not turning into Steve Nash. Acknowledge his strengths, play to them, and see how impactful he can be

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Good. I want him to play. I also want him to have a clearly defined role when he does. Frank is not turning into Steve Nash. Acknowledge his strengths, play to them, and see how impactful he can be

100% agree

Bondy today:

Frank Ntilikina said he's going to be playing both guard positions. "The good thing with me is I can guard multiple positions. I know the plays. I’m versatile."

Just posting this because there was that whole “Frank refuses to play off ball” story that I knew was BS. Knicks fans buy everything the media (including amateur podcasters) throw at us. It’s mostly unsubstantiated garbage.

Anyway if Frank is going to play off ball he needs to learn to cut and move constantly without the ball, and shoot better obviously. I have my concerns for him there almost as much as at the 1, he’s got a long way to go if he ever gets to consistently average or better on offense but hopefully this season is a step in the right direction. Less than 24 hours now let’s goooo!

Please no more Frank at PG. Let him do what he does best, defend multiple positions and stay in the corner for the occasional 3.

Rivers could be out all preseason

It's been reported that the Knicks offered Frank up in the past for a second rounder and no team wanted that deal last year. Now imagine, other teams not believing that Frank is going to be a perennial all star pg. Frank is a hopefully a three and D guy off the bench on a good team. Can we all finally agree to that as his real potential ?

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Please no more Frank at PG. Let him do what he does best, defend multiple positions and stay in the corner for the occasional 3.
    Agreed 100%

tonights the big night, Frank season 4 start.