Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 414 of 424 FirstFirst ... 314364404412413414415416 ... LastLast
Results 6,196 to 6,210 of 6349
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulBrotha View Post
    Lol stop man. It's covid season. Don't know what people are going thru. Even if they're a annoying talking about their 18% increase of their stock market portfolio as the world burns...............I digress
    Ya your right, hope hes ok even though I couldnt stand him.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    Ya your right, hope hes ok even though I couldnt stand him.
    Lmao we know...dummy Mitch and drumstick smith

This was Frank’s scouting report in 2017, if you read it you will see how much is relevant info.

https://www.nbadraft.net/players/frank-ntilikina/
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
    ― Albert Einstein
    “I will be the first to admit that I am a pessimist by nature. It is, after all, the wisest way to be. We pessimists have everything to gain, whereas optimists have a fifty-fifty chance of being disappointed.”
    ― Tamar Myers
    “Don't let them drag you down by rumors just go with what you believe in.”
    ― Michael Jordan

Quote Originally Posted by justcallmetm View Post
    This was Frank’s scouting report in 2017, if you read it you will see how much is relevant info.

https://www.nbadraft.net/players/frank-ntilikina/
    Pretty accurate scouting report...

Year 4 Frank + Thibs = Breakout

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    He was always going to be a multi-year project on offense, he was so raw, young and just skinny coming into the league from a totally different style of play.

His IQ is high, he has good size, his form has always been there... I am really curious to see how he looks this year under Thibs and company. I know coaches aren’t the be all end all but at the same time I do feel like the carousel of coaches we’ve had here have not been high quality.

Ive said for years defending frank, that he was a pup when we drafted him, and we need to give him time to develop into his body. He's still growing, as he grows into his body he will get better at everything and his confidence will grow.

He has the body of a superstar, and he has the desire and dedication to get better, and he isn't low iq, give him his time to develop and well be rewarded.

That's sort of the problem. I can smell another DSj like disappointment coming,

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    That's sort of the problem. I can smell another DSj like disappointment coming,
    hey Biv

hard to get that excited over 45 seconds but we can only hope Frank turns into something special, Knicks need something great to happen internally and Frank is definitely one of the good guys so I'm hoping its not another DSJ story. Like many I am looking forward to seeing Frank play for Thibs.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    hey Biv

hard to get that excited over 45 seconds but we can only hope Frank turns into something special, Knicks need something great to happen internally and Frank is definitely one of the good guys so I'm hoping its not another DSJ story. Like many I am looking forward to seeing Frank play for Thibs.
    Frank is what Frank is. We all hope for better things from him but when I see words like explosive being thrown around when he didn't blow by anyone or finish above the rim in this video, I begin to think people are overestimating his ability like many did DSj last yr. Btw, what exactly are we hoping for when it comes to Frank? What do people think he'll become? Frank will be solid but we shouldn't put too much stock in Frank being a main cog in the wheel in NY.

Frank is what Frank is. We all hope for better things from him but when I see words like explosive being thrown around when he didn't blow by anyone or finish above the rim in this video, I begin to think people are overestimating his ability like many did DSj last yr. Btw, what exactly are we hoping for when it comes to Frank? What do people think he'll become? Frank will be solid but we shouldn't put too much stock in Frank being a main cog in the wheel in NY.
    I don't see him handing the ball to Randle and then sitting in the corner under Thibs. I think hoping for a solid piece from Frank isn't a crazy thought but the surrounding pieces are the key as well.

it's nothing like DSJR, alot of us knew he wasn't good early on.

Frank's a unique player, hard to say what he will become, but I think he's going to be a guy that impacts games in a pretty big way and brings a unique skillset/unselfishness that every team needs.

Like Dray Green, I think he'll be a teams top 3-5 player even if his scoring and FG% isn't too high.

Explosive in comparison to what he normally looks like, not that he’s an explosive player.

Frank having Thibs and Woodson on the staff is going to help him tremendously, neither Hornacek or Fiz knew how to utilize him for what he was at the time. Hopefully this time they will exploit his defensive abilities to the point that they need him on the floor more often than not. Doesn’t hurt that he is a true pass first PG, he just needs to get more aggressive.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
    ― Albert Einstein
    “I will be the first to admit that I am a pessimist by nature. It is, after all, the wisest way to be. We pessimists have everything to gain, whereas optimists have a fifty-fifty chance of being disappointed.”
    ― Tamar Myers
    “Don't let them drag you down by rumors just go with what you believe in.”
    ― Michael Jordan

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    it's nothing like DSJR, alot of us knew he wasn't good early on.

Frank's a unique player, hard to say what he will become, but I think he's going to be a guy that impacts games in a pretty big way and brings a unique skillset/unselfishness that every team needs.

Like Dray Green, I think he'll be a teams top 3-5 player even if his scoring and FG% isn't too high.
    Lets hope so, but just look at how far Frank has to go to be a top 3 or 5 player, even on a team like the Knicks. I don't think he'll ever be a top 3 or 5 guy on a good team. But he doesn't have to be to be a contributor which is fine but we knick fans let Frank love get the best of us sometimes.
    Last edited by Bivory; 10-21-2020 at 03:23 PM.