Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 418 of 429 FirstFirst ... 318368408416417418419420428 ... LastLast
Results 6,256 to 6,270 of 6428
    Still a fan of Franky French. I hope Thibs starts him at point, not to necessarily facilitate the offense, but to be a good wing man to RJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Hustla23 View Post
    Still a fan of Franky French. I hope Thibs starts him at point, not to necessarily facilitate the offense, but to be a good wing man to RJ.
    They actually do fit together well and they seem to like playing with each other.

I think if you wedged a genuine motion shooter sniper (big reason I wanted Vassell) between them, you might have the beginning of something.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    They actually do fit together well and they seem to like playing with each other.

I think if you wedged a genuine motion shooter sniper (big reason I wanted Vassell) between them, you might have the beginning of something.
    Yeah a team fit for the below the rim half court stylings of the Big3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Yeah a team fit for the below the rim half court stylings of the Big3

Haha well... weíll see how Vassell looks on San Antonio. They have a pretty good draft history in general, especially compared to some other franchises...

Frank Ntilikina's Projected Outlook Thread

Haha well... weíll see how Vassell looks on San Antonio. They have a pretty good draft history in general, especially compared to some other franchises...
    I like Vassell. I donít see the fit you were talking about.

I like Vassell. I donít see the fit you were talking about.

The fit is he fits anywhere. I know you donít like Frank, regardless a constant motion high motor floor spacer who also finishes at the rim extremely well and defends in space helps any team. Heís a two moves ahead player, heís going to be good in San Antonio.

Iím starting to think weíre going to give Franky time to prove himself this year, letís see how he does.

The fit is he fits anywhere. I know you donít like Frank, regardless a constant motion high motor floor spacer who also finishes at the rim extremely well and defends in space helps any team. Heís a two moves ahead player, heís going to be good in San Antonio.
    Three perimeter players 2 of whom canít shoot and non of whom can beat anyone off the dribble. I know you love Frank but he is a mess at the point. He can be a decent wing. Put a speedy jump shooting PG bt him and RJ or go small with Frank and JR at forwards youíd be ok

Last edited by ewing; 11-21-2020 at 12:42 PM.

Three perimeter players 2 of whom canít shoot and non of whom can beat anyone off the dribble. I know you love Frank but he is a mess at the point. He can be a decent wing. Put a speedy jump shooting PG bt him and RJ or go small with Frank and JR at forwards youíd be ok

I mean ideally Iím with you, I think someone like Donovan Mitchell or Jamal Murray is the ideal fit honestly, but those guys arenít easy to come by.

https://youtu.be/UD6ysW7HrFk

Just saw this on YouTube.

If Frank cant outshine the likes of Austin Rivers, Elfrid Payton, or Alec Burks for a starting position then thats on him! We got to stop giving this guy excuses! Those guys should not be in position to take "minutes away" from Frank.

Quote Originally Posted by THE MTL View Post
    If Frank cant outshine the likes of Austin Rivers, Elfrid Payton, or Alec Burks for a starting position then thats on him! We got to stop giving this guy excuses! Those guys should not be in position to take "minutes away" from Frank.
    100% agree but just to say it Frank is a year younger than Obi and posters here are saying Randle is going to start over him, so thereís that.

I want Frank to take Paytonís spot too, largely because watching Payton is painful lol. But weíre a rebuilding team who will be at the top of the lottery again this year. I genuinely donít see the point of playing Payton. If I was the Knicks Iíd wanna see Frank & DSJ get heavy minutes this year to determine whether to keep them or not.

I wouldíve rather watched Jared Harper get spot minutes over Payton, really donít get that signing. Burks & even Rivers I get to a degree.

100% agree but just to say it Frank is a year younger than Obi and posters here are saying Randle is going to start over him, so thereís that.

I want Frank to take Paytonís spot too, largely because watching Payton is painful lol. But weíre a rebuilding team who will be at the top of the lottery again this year. I genuinely donít see the point of playing Payton. If I was the Knicks Iíd wanna see Frank & DSJ get heavy minutes this year to determine whether to keep them or not.

I wouldíve rather watched Jared Harper get spot minutes over Payton, really donít get that signing. Burks & even Rivers I get to a degree.
    harper is like a poor mans Rozier. I just don't know how poor.

His game is identical. Hes a bit shorter but he has long wingspan. Hes a solid player, but at his height he may not be fast or quick enough for the nba. Hes fast as heck, but not nba fast as heck.

He was a heck of a college player, I like harper, he knows how to ball, its just a matter if hes athletic enough and can play with split second bball iq the way FVV does.

I think Frank is going to be traded. We just signed two more PG's and another SG. Frank is a nice to have that is on the last yr of his deal. Get what you can for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    I think Frank is going to be traded. We just signed two more PG's and another SG. Frank is a nice to have that is on the last yr of his deal. Get what you can for him.
    I agree, attach him to Randle and hopefully get some kind of asset in return.

I've seen these three teams floated, but I could see something like:

Knicks: Get Batum and some kind of asset (a couple of 2nds, maybe one of Boston's young players, maybe Malik Monk, etc.)
    Hornet: Get Gordon Hayward in sign-and-trade
    Celtics: Get Randle and Frank