Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 349 of 376 FirstFirst ... 249299339347348349350351359 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,235 of 5637
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    lol... it was a fun watch. Frank had a big role in the 4th quarter rally.
    Just messing around, but honestly this is a very good sign for Frank's outlook. I would love nothing more than for Frank to prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Bc he has no track record of being good in the NBA. I know your a fan and thatís cool. Iím hoping Frank has a bounce back year but you canít blame fans for having there doubt based on how he has preformed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    he's shown flashes, it's really not uncommon for a guy at 19,20 to not be good in the NBA. not to mention he missed half of last year so he has 1.5 seasons under his belt.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    DeColo needs to be back in the NBA, the guy has talent.
    He's good but there are already too many eColos in the league. Notice the lack of D

I'm just not thrilled that on 9/11 the USA lost this game.

Honestly that was more important today for many with close ties to 9/11..........I hated the way they played, this is not a good USA team, the better players of the league should really be ashamed of themselves. Some have legit reasons but we all know most just didn't play which doesn't represent our country well.

Hard on one hand to fight for rights but then no support the USA's team........

How about that kickoff of the National Anthem this morning? Actually know the family, it was special.

Stilla's take after watching today

decline Frank's option before the season and give up our rights to him...

I'm just not thrilled that on 9/11 the USA lost this game.

Honestly that was more important today for many with close ties to 9/11..........I hated the way they played, this is not a good USA team, the better players of the league should really be ashamed of themselves. Some have legit reasons but we all know most just didn't play which doesn't represent our country well.

Hard on one hand to fight for rights but then no support the USA's team........

How about that kickoff of the National Anthem this morning? Actually know the family, it was special.
    I feel like there were a series of many factors as to why top players did not suit up this time around.

Some of it being Greg Popovich/Kawhi fallout.
    Some of it being players that were loyal to Coach K
    Some of it being fear of being embarrassed
    Some of it not willing to play a non top 3 role on a team
    Some of it timing
    Some of it fear of injury
    "Isiah's about as safe as me in a room full of cookies, If I'm in a room full of cookies the cookies ain't got no chance." --- Sir Charles

Frank beat team USA. He should start for us now.

If I was a multi-millionaire athlete I would take the offseason to cruise around Europe on a yacht instead of playing glorified pickup games too.

I think I read that Mills is watching the games and meeting with Frank after each one .... I really think the idea that the Knicks have given up on him is untrue even if they are taking a tough love approach when it comes to getting him past being such a timid player.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    I think I read that Mills is watching the games and meeting with Frank after each one .... I really think the idea that the Knicks have given up on him is untrue even if they are taking a tough love approach when it comes to getting him past being such a timid player.
    i def think it is... more media driven b/c Frank is such a controversial topic.

if you look at the fact that the's the longest tenured Knick and was actually starting last year out of camp... that doesn't suggest giving up on him. acknowledging that he's not quite ready maybe, but i dont think they've given up on him or even given up on him playing PG, even if not full time.

Stilla's take after watching today

decline Frank's option before the season and give up our rights to him...
    please don't put words in my post, I did not say that..........

Camp and preseason, camp and preseason, one game don't make you a lock. He played well, I can name every player in the NBA that played well one game, he did it on a big stage and that says a lot , he did well, I said now show consistency before picking up his option, never said anything that you posted so again please quote my post then reply
    thanks

please don't put words in my post, I did not say that..........

Camp and preseason, camp and preseason, one game don't make you a lock. He played well, I can name every player in the NBA that played well one game, he did it on a big stage and that says a lot , he did well, I said now show consistency before picking up his option, never said anything that you posted so again please quote my post then reply
    thanks
    you have bought up many times why it makes sense to decline his option and that he's not a $6m player..etc.

how can he show consistency in 1 week?... deadline is oct 31, season starts the 23rd.

own your opinions man... u talk so much about declining that option, never once see the reasoning for picking it up... yet when called out you claim you never said u want to decline the option?...lol huh?
    Last edited by nycericanguy; 09-11-2019 at 12:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    If I was a multi-millionaire athlete I would take the offseason to cruise around Europe on a yacht instead of playing glorified pickup games too.
    you ever watch the dream team video's recently? All the players from Jordan , Ewing, Barkley etc etc....all say their greatest moment in their careers was the Olympic's and what it meant supporting the USA.

A multi millionaire who will retire before 40 years old has the opportunity to look back and playing for their countries.....plenty of time for yachting and golf etc

you have bought up many times why it makes sense to decline his option and that he's not a $6m player..etc.

how can he show consistency in 1 week?... deadline is oct 31, season starts the 23rd.

Camp starts end of September........camp is where you are going hard against the same players looking to take your minutes.

that is one month and preseason is early October.

I said many times it only makes sense to decline his option if he doesn't show out in camp and preseason. This showing so far today didn't hurt him, but he did have two previous games that weren't good, and again can't judge anything yet........

But I like what we saw today, consistency, and showing out in camp and preseason is still what I'll stand by.

Also France is not done so we get to see more.........

Nice win...