Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Week 8: Dallas Cowboys (3-3) at Washington Redskins (3-3)

Code:
    Dallas Cowboys AT Washington Redskins
    10/29/2017 4:25 PM EST
    FedEx Field

Better late than never, eh?

Big game today with, probably, playoff implications. I'm looking for our defense to play better as this game, in the end, will be on their shoulders. Get a turnover or two and we can win. If not, it might be a long day that requires our offense to be perfect.

It's so dead in here. Come on guys we have won two in row!

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    It's so dead in here. Come on guys we have won two in row!
    I know. Seems to be the way of the forum I guess. It's too bad really.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Better late than never, eh?

Big game today with, probably, playoff implications. I'm looking for our defense to play better as this game, in the end, will be on their shoulders. Get a turnover or two and we can win. If not, it might be a long day that requires our offense to be perfect.
    Is Zeke going to play? I am so confused by the back and forth status of his appeals. There's injunctions, stays, emergency relief by the players association. I don't even know how Zeke concentrates on the game plan. Spending most of the day with lawyers is hard to keep up with the game plan.

Yes, Zeke is now going to play. At least for this week he is. They have another hearing this week to see if heís granted another injunction.

https://twitter.com/wallachlegal/sta...48064377868288

Do you guys want me to continue making GDTs? It seems kind of pointless since nobody posts in it. I check it during games but since there is nobody to post with I don't post there either.

Do you guys want me to continue making GDTs? It seems kind of pointless since nobody posts in it. I check it during games but since there is nobody to post with I don't post there either.
    The ironic thing is thatís why I donít post. During the game Iím pretty super dialed in to the game to post so I typically would post after the game. I look in and nope no posts to I stick to other boards. If you post I will make and effort to post (after the game) to give my thoughts. Thatís if you still want to create the thread each week.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    The ironic thing is thatís why I donít post. During the game Iím pretty super dialed in to the game to post so I typically would post after the game. I look in and nope no posts to I stick to other boards. If you post I will make and effort to post (after the game) to give my thoughts. Thatís if you still want to create the thread each week.
    It's just so dead in here even during the week idk. Much more Cowboys discussion happens in the NFL main it's almost pointless to spend time making the thread for like 2 posts lol. I'll keep doing it for awhile and see what happens.

It's just so dead in here even during the week idk. Much more Cowboys discussion happens in the NFL main it's almost pointless to spend time making the thread for like 2 posts lol. I'll keep doing it for awhile and see what happens.
    You could always post it in the main forum since more people post there.

Well there are lurkers in here who i guess are shy and don't jump in unless they see a lot of post. When you and Mr B post i do notice that it encourages others to reply. Probably the 3 of us visited this forum noticed no posts and didn't post assuming the other wasn't here. I remember checking in and not seeing posts so i didn't do it myself.. NFl forum looks busier than it really is. They are more argumentative there so you see these long threads of the same handful arguing with each other.