Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Raiders D has 0 INTs in 9 games, NFL record.
    First 4 years:
    Brown - 54 GP, 27 GS, 261 catches (63.3%) for 3,561 yds (8.6 AVG), 15 TD
    Landry - 64 GP, 57 GS, 400 catches (70.2%) for 4,038 yds (10.1 AVG), 22 TD

Huh. Wonder why Landry is getting paid so much...

"Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

So, about Jameis and this finger lickin'.... lol.

The return... 2018-19

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    So, about Jameis and this finger lickin'.... lol.
    Trying to taste a dubya.

Quote Originally Posted by eDush View Post
    I am using FF to determine this to be fair and your Brock, whom you called special before the game, was worse. Even Tebow never played THAT bad in Denver and at least he can run with the ball whereas Brock turns into a block head....
    Oh well that makes sense. I mean FF is by far the most effective way to determine how good a player is.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Oh well that makes sense. I mean FF is by far the most effective way to determine how good a player is.
    How many FF points did Denver D get yesterday? Asking for a friend.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    How many FF points did Denver D get yesterday? Asking for a friend.
    Ten in my league.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Ten in my league.
    Forgot the strip sack fumble on Foles when Von was offsides. Salvaged the day a bit.

You got rekt in the tm/mod league doe.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Forgot the strip sack fumble on Foles when Von was offsides. Salvaged the day a bit.

You got rekt in the tm/mod league doe.
    Yeah I did. My best players were on bye lol

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    I didn't think the 49ers could get any worse after a year of Jim Tomsula and a year of Chip Kelly, but Kyle Shanahan says, "hold my beer".

Probably why tanking in the NFL doesn't really work. It works in the NBA because there are a lot fewer players so you can change the whole makeup of the team with a couple of additions. It works in MLB because in baseball it's easier to evaluate players independent from the team, and from the minor leagues they are pretty much accustomed to playing meaningless games in the hope of furthering their career. But in the NFL, you choose from a smaller pool of developed player, and if you've got a bad team then everyone looks bad, so a team with the stink of losing on it will neither have everyone play as hard as they can, nor attract free agents except for the money they can spend.
    In all fairness they looked a ton better prior to all the injuries. I havenít checked my voicemail, but I think theyíre so desperate they even called me. OL canít block a JV squad and I think we are over 20 in IR players. That would even hurt a good team. Take that from a talent barren team, well...you go from barely losing to getting crushed.

Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    In all fairness they looked a ton better prior to all the injuries. I havenít checked my voicemail, but I think theyíre so desperate they even called me. OL canít block a JV squad and I think we are over 20 in IR players. That would even hurt a good team. Take that from a talent barren team, well...you go from barely losing to getting crushed.
    But Jim and Chip both won games with Blaine Gabbert at QB!

But Jim and Chip both won games with Blaine Gabbert at QB!
    Just wait until the end of the year when draft position is on the line. Always seem to win the worst games to win.

Last year Hyde ran all over Minnesota in a fluke win and Kap had a crazy run late in the late season game against Rams to win. Iím really hoping we get one. But the way things are going, it doesnít look good. Might end up with more on IR than the active roster. Might have a chance with Jimmy G in but I donít want to watch him die either.

Just wait until the end of the year when draft position is on the line. Always seem to win the worst games to win.

Last year Hyde ran all over Minnesota in a fluke win and Kap had a crazy run late in the late season game against Rams to win. Iím really hoping we get one. But the way things are going, it doesnít look good. Might end up with more on IR than the active roster. Might have a chance with Jimmy G in but I donít want to watch him die either.
    Most of the significant players who are on IR or dealing with injuries right now weren't even on the team last season.

Most of the significant players who are on IR or dealing with injuries right now weren't even on the team last season.

True. But we hardly had anyone return as is. Complete overhaul.

But when you start with very little talent, and take a good amount of that talent away, youíre probably going to suck pretty bad.

True. But we hardly had anyone return as is. Complete overhaul.

But when you start with very little talent, and take a good amount of that talent away, youíre probably going to suck pretty bad.
    Question for anybody reading this: Who's the worst team in the NFL -- Browns or 49ers? By that I mean right at this moment (before Jimmy Garoppolo learns the playbook and starts playing).

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
    Question for anybody reading this: Who's the worst team in the NFL -- Browns or 49ers? By that I mean right at this moment (before Jimmy Garoppolo learns the playbook and starts playing).
    Damn. That is tough. One thing we can all agree on though, is it wouldnít be watchable.

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast