Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Markelle Fultz, how we feeling Philly fans?

Seeing highlights from Tatum and Ball, and nothing but a free throw form worse then Shaq's so far and an injury, are you in regret mode? Nervous at least? As a Cetlics fan I kinda feel we dodged a bullet.

His goal is MVP though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonjorge View Post
    His offensive scoring game is even worse then Ballís. Except Fultz does absolutely nothing else for you. Heís really only a scoring guard. When he donít score he basically does not else either. Except air ball put back free throws.
    Let's hope he's not the dreaded "Combo Guard". That's slang for not very good at either slot.

His offensive scoring game is even worse then Ballís. Except Fultz does absolutely nothing else for you. Heís really only a scoring guard. When he donít score he basically is a negative for the team and offers nothing. Except air balling a put back free throw.
    Last edited by Bostonjorge; 10-26-2017 at 09:32 PM.

He played 3 games with an injured shoulder. No.

Aust is offline BUTLER!!!! / DOWN 25!!!!!
    Way way wayyyyyyyyy too early.
    (2/1/2015) (2/5/2017) (2/3/2019)

HOLY ****

[Click here to register at ProSportsDaily]

Feeling like Ainge was right yet again. Tatum has looked nice.

What a troll. Let's at least see a few months of games from him/them without injury first.

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    What a troll. Let's at least see a few months of games from him/them without injury first.
    I'm asking how they're feeling. If they're still confident fine. I'd personally be worried.

Quote Originally Posted by LOb0 View Post
    I'm asking how they're feeling. If they're still confident fine. I'd personally be worried.
    Tatum was expected to be better out of the gate and have the higher floor. 15 and 7 as a starter is to be expected/average. Ball has been a little underwhelming frankly. I'm high on him (and do like both over Fultz regardless), but he has a lot to prove. Simmons is the only rookie really out-classing people in the early going. And Fultz has a minor injury so we have 0 read on him.

There is literally nothing to take away from this first week that should concern any Sixer fan.

Tatum was expected to be better out of the gate and have the higher floor. 15 and 7 as a starter is to be expected/average. Ball has been a little underwhelming frankly. I'm high on him (and do like both over Fultz regardless), but he has a lot to prove. Simmons is the only rookie really out-classing people in the early going. And Fultz has a minor injury so we have 0 read on him.

There is literally nothing to take away from this first week that should concern any Sixer fan.
    The free throw thing really gave me some red flags. I mean WTF.

This is a joke, the guy can't even shoot, his agent says he can't lift his arms above his head. What's he gonna do in a league of giants? Give it some time.

The free throw thing really gave me some red flags. I mean WTF.
    If he WASN'T hurt it would be major red flags and reason for this thread. Assuming he is in fact hurt (but not seriously), we obviously can't judge his potential impact yet. And in reality you don't get a clear idea of a players true impact potential in the 1 and done era until year 2 (after a year to adjust and another full training camp with experience under your belt on what you need to work on).

If he WASN'T hurt it would be major red flags and reason for this thread. Assuming he is in fact hurt (but not seriously), we obviously can't judge his potential impact yet. And in reality you don't get a clear idea of a players true impact potential in the 1 and done era until year 2 (after a year to adjust and another full training camp with experience under your belt on what you need to work on).
    If the draft was redone, who would you take as your top 3 right now?

If the draft was redone, who would you take as your top 3 right now?
    It wasn't a draft that ever had a clear #1-5 to me quite frankly (or even lower. I didn't see much difference in potential between DSJ and the top crop), and we really don't know any more now than we did then. Fox could easily end up being the best player in the draft.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast