4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bears

2 50.00%
  • Saints

2 50.00%
Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    So,

Gase is struggling bad and seemed completely dejected and flabbergasted at the podium tonight. He basically admitted he's at a loss for why they have sucked so much.

I was never enamored with this guy's offense so this doesn't surprise me. I think he'll be back in a supporting role before long.
    I think it's the oline. It's that bad. Poor cutty lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Only reason i would want boldin is to have some vet leadership for these younger guys. I really think u are barking up the wrong tree to think he would make much diferece at his age.

37 years old
    I will never doubt Q. Remember when he got his face broken and was playing soon after?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

GDT Week 8: Chicago Bears (3-4) @ New Orleans Saints (4-2) | 10/29 | 12 pm CDT | FOX

He had 67 for 584 and 8 TDs at the age of 36 thatís good enough for me or even half of that . Played all 16 too so Iíll bark up that tree.

Anybody trade a 4th to Was for Pryor? Heís unhappy with his role and has only a one year deal with the Redskins.

This game is winnable, but ... the Bears being the Bears, no telling what happens. Flirting with .500.
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by fanatic View Post
    Anybody trade a 4th to Was for Pryor? Heís unhappy with his role and has only a one year deal with the Redskins.
    5th or 6th with condition to become a 4th.

Its so late in the sesson and only a 1 year deal. U are getting a 8 game rental. 3 of which he probably isn't full due to playbook knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Muttman73 View Post
    This game is winnable, but ... the Bears being the Bears, no telling what happens. Flirting with .500.
    Isn't that the most frustrating thing. We could dominate the game. But a few broken plays like in ATL (hooper broken pass) Minnisota (Mckinons huge run) or Baltimore (kick and punt returns. ) even the Steelers game cooper almost cost us.

They'll have to open up the Offense to have any chance in this one. It makes sense to run right at them (they're in the bottom of the rankings in Run D), but I'm guessing Drew Brees will put up more than 3 points at home. 10ish pass attempts just won't cut it.

Their pass D worries me though. Lattimore is impressive and Cam Jordan could be in Mitchell's face all game. Hopefully Dowell's prepared for that and actually uses guys like Cohen and Wright in the short passing game this week.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 10-27-2017 at 10:58 AM.

Any word on when Inman makes his debut?

Remember 2015? If we win this game we are back in it, oh - but no. SF, Washington, Detroit all squeak by.

Not sure this team can be any different, but if so - this is a good week to show it.

If the Bears win they this week they have a good shot at W's over Detroit, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Green Bay and San Francisco with not so good chances at MINN, Detroit and Philly.

I also would not be surprised if they got another WR if they beat NO.
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

Quote Originally Posted by DaBear View Post
    Any word on when Inman makes his debut?
    At first they said they would probably wait til after the bye but yesterday they said he's a "bright guy" (meaning he's picking up the offense quick) and could play this Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    At first they said they would probably wait til after the bye but yesterday they said he's a "bright guy" (meaning he's picking up the offense quick) and could play this Sunday.
    I doubt he plays much but he could see a handful of snaps.

Quote Originally Posted by fanatic View Post
    No way, he's lost all confidence in his hands. He's body catching everything. I'd rather we stay run heavy, and use Cohen, Inman, Miller, Wright as our primary targets. Howard should see 25 carries a game, and Mitch should be using Role outs off the play action to buy time.

I want us to look at Anthony Miller from Memphis in the mid rounds next year. Dude has that IT factor. Catches everything too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2sEaYlmOlM

I'd love for us to use an early pick on a guy like Ridley, and a mid pick on Miller.

QB Trubisky
    RB 1 Howard
    RB 2 Cohen
    WR 1 Ridley
    WR 2 Miller

That has the makings of an elite offense for years to come. I'm not so much worried about trading picks this year for rental WR's. Only way I do that is if I saw us as a true contender which I don't. But next year we can really make a push.

https://twitter.com/ZachZaidman/stat...85887805018113
    I'm kinda torn on this because I don't want another season of John Fox, but if they managed to win this game then the Playoffs become a real discussion IMO. The schedule is pretty favorable in the 2nd half.

Ultimately I still think they probably settle in as a 6-7 win team and it won't matter, but you never know with how bad the league is this year and how wide open the division is without Rodgers.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 10-27-2017 at 04:20 PM.

Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast