Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    OL played well. Run game was strong. The defense was insane. The Chiefs play the Cowboys next week in Dallas. Some good in a terrible situation. I have no clue how we beat Philly though.

I had high hopes for Trevor, but if we are being honest, he is a terrible QB. O-line is terrible but when he gets actual time to throw the ball he is usually off a bit with his passes or panicks and mysteriously feels pressure. Pull the kid for real. I can't wait to see what Kelly can do next year. If Denver had an able offense, not even a great offense we could have won this game pretty easily with our D. minus Kelce, noone had a monster game. NOONE

How i felt watching the Chiefs at Broncos......

I've been saying Trevor sucks since last year so all you Trevor lovers please go back to loving Trevor and get off my Trevor hating band wagon..... that being said VJ is just as bad at HC as Trevor is at QB. If he doesn't bench Trevor next week we lose and he might lose his job. It's sad every one was fooled by preseason play and average play the first two games. Trevor has been this awful since last year. Kubes didn't want to see it. Trevor is a practice field guru. Game day well not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by TeamGoku View Post
    I've been saying Trevor sucks since last year so all you Trevor lovers please go back to loving Trevor and get off my Trevor hating band wagon..... that being said VJ is just as bad at HC as Trevor is at QB. If he doesn't bench Trevor next week we lose and he might lose his job. It's sad every one was fooled by preseason play and average play the first two games. Trevor has been this awful since last year. Kubes didn't want to see it. Trevor is a practice field guru. Game day well not so much.
    can't believe he didn't get pulled tonight. what a idiot coach we have.

How i felt watching the Chiefs at Broncos......

Optimism is always high at the beginning of the season. And Siemian looking good the first few games only propelled that optimism. You want to believe we've found our franchise QB. I don't fault people for that. I've been saying pull him for 2 1/2 games now, but I can admit I was wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    I wouldn't go that far, but yes....it's past time to see what Brock can do. That time was last week at halftime. My suspicion is that they are waiting for Paxton to get back. It would cause more problems to bench Trevor for Brock, just to replace Brock with Paxton. I think the second half of the season is to see what Paxton can do with the training wheels off. Throwing in Brock for a game or two doesn't make sense knowing that he isn't the answer.

But regardless, MGJ, you were 100% correct. Those first two games were an outlier. Trevor sucks big hairy monkey balls.
    Yeah I think they start Siemian against Philly and then start Lynch against NE. We lose to Philly, and then Lynch starts at home against a weak defense with zero expectations.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Where is BK at? Dude is clearly the reason we're losing. BK supposed to be posting in here for that good juju to happen.
    Because they keep ****in scheduling me when they play. Missed at least 3 games already.

I for sure thought I had Monday...I typically don't work Mondays....nope.

I DO have Sunday off. So....if we pull off a win at Philly..

I know what I must do.

I don't know what is more shocking...the fact that it was a one score game going into the 4th.

Or the fact that we turned the ball over 5 times and only lost by 10. Seriously, you turn the ball over 5 times...you get blown out 21-0 style at least...especially at arrowhead.

Either way a loss is a loss. Not as bad as I thought it was going to be...but oddly enough...I feel more at ease after this game.

KC is not as fearful as I thought....and there are definitely games they can drop left for them. And 3-4 is not the end of the world.

Joseph is tip toying the inevitable. He knows he's benching siemian. Elway knows he's benching Siemian. He just left him out there so Brock/Lynch didn't have to get crushed here at KC.

I will be utterly shocked if Joseph sticks with Siemian for Philly. And if that is the case...then hell needs to be raised...I've been patient with Joseph...but he can't stick with Siemian any longer from this point on.

As for Siemian...you tried kiddo. But once you're shook...you're done. You can't follow a QB who's seeing/feeling ghosts out there......and more importantly...you can't piss off a defense that has just about had it any longer. Players will STOP PLAYING if you let this continue. Come on now.

I won't take back anything that I have said about the kid. Always felt he was capable to win with...still do...but if you don't have it in yourself...why should I continue to have confidence in you?

I simply want to win...and if we're not going to win..then i want a reason to watch. And kid, it's hard to find one these days with you.

T'was an interesting run...but plenty of season left and there is still a chance....it just can't be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Yeah I think they start Siemian against Philly and then start Lynch against NE. We lose to Philly, and then Lynch starts at home against a weak defense with zero expectations.
    Lynch start against NE?? Are you nuts?? The kid will get eaten alive against Belichick. It may be "zero expectations" (though it actually won't...we're still playing..even at a possible 3-5) but the kid comes back to try to make an impression and he draws NE?

Screw it...go get Brian hoyer. Simien holds onto the ball so damn long. I lose my voice yelling at the tv every game. Last night was very winnable but between simien and fowler I don't know who played worse

Forget Hoyer, if we are going to go out and get a QB it means the two we have will have no future on this team. If that's the case go and get Cousins. He has a brain and wont play scared.

Last night was surprising on so many levels. I was surprised we didnt' get blown out after that putrid start. Surprised we were in the game until the end. I am also surprised VJ didn't pull Trevor. I am unsure how I feel about him. I need to see some improvement before I can fully trust him. The penalties, the turnovers, that's a coaching problem. They need to be more disciplined. I was also surprised for the most part that the OL held together pretty well. We ran as a team for 177 yards. We shouldn't lose games like that

I think it is time to make the change. If Paxton is healthy, play him. See what you have in him. If he isn't turn to Brock. Trevor has played badly, scared, timid, whatever term you want to insert here. He may have won the competition out of training camp, but he has regressed. It is time

The Benefits of Being the 2016 Super Bowl 50 Champions!

In Elway I Trust

At this point...I have to imagine the only reason they haven't gone to Brock is BECAUSE they want Lynch to get first crack.

They seriously are approaching Brock as the absolute last resort. Which is odd...considering the entire purpose of getting Brock was for injury buffer....and then to give you SOME experience....the next best option to win you a game.

Why pick up Brock..if you're not intending to compete? He's literally just taking up a roster space for the sake of taking up a roster spot.

It's like last year with our 2 Long snappers and 8 WR's....the **** did we need all of that?

I've actually thought about cousins coming here next year. I'd take him in a heartbeat. Imagine what he could do with our wideouts and tight ends

Cousins is gonna cost a buttload! I'd say maybe Stafford money or just under that

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I like Cousins but damn dude... It seems like he chokes with the game on the line and the ball in his hand all the time

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast