Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 58 of 59 FirstFirst ... 84856575859 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    In fact the whole offense got a ...face lift at the least . Running game, o line, WR all improved
    Well the oline improved only because of lane being not suspended not because any new additions. Rb and WR definitely though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Well the oline improved only because of lane being not suspended not because any new additions. Rb and WR definitely though.

Yeah my bad I thought Brooks was signed this year . He came in 2016. Supposedly he had anxiety issues last year. I was reading where he said the lockeroom was hard on him because he didn't have a physical injury but had some mental problems.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post

And the loss of sproles opened the door for Ajayi. Otherwise they basically swapped Mathews for Blount.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    And the loss of sproles opened the door for Ajayi. Otherwise they basically swapped Mathews for Blount.
    Didn't they reduce Smallwood snaps too.

In fact the whole offense got a ...face lift at the least . Running game, o line, WR all improved
    Not really.. Besides the absence of Jason peters this year and the absence of lane Johnson last year, the offensive line is pretty much the same. I don't think WR group is too much different tbh. Yes there's alshon Jeffery and Torrey Smith, but like I said, alshon Jeffery has pretty much done exactly what Jordan Matthews woulda done so thats a wash so far imo. The biggest targets this year have been Zach ertz and Nelson agholor who have been on the Eagles for years. The main reason the passing game is better this year is because the offensive line is more healthy, and Carson wentz is much improved. The running game is much better, but only because the Eagles decided to trade for ajayi when sproles got hurt and the Eagles lucked out with udfa Corey clement (Blount and mathews are also a wash imo, but those two other guys put the running game over the top in addition to Wentz being a threat to run this year).

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Didn't they reduce Smallwood snaps too.
    Yes, but that's mainly because udfa Corey clement has played so well as the 3rd string running back in both the run game and pass game.

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Yes, but that's mainly because udfa Corey clement has played so well as the 3rd string running back in both the run game and pass game.

He's a good runner. He's sneaky strong too he gets in there on the draw .

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    your football IQ is a goddamn joke. lol
    Nah, you just donít understand the game that your watching. I suggest turning off the commentators and doing your own research. All major sports leagues have a hype machine and narrative they push to maximize popularity. I want the facts, not the sales pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Lionel20 View Post
    Nah, you just donít understand the game that your watching. I suggest turning off the commentators and doing your own research. All major sports leagues have a hype machine and narrative they push to maximize popularity. I want the facts, not the sales pitch.
    Nope, heís right, youíre clueless.

Nope, heís right, youíre clueless.
    Thankyou so much for arbitrating. There isnít a soul alive that can disagree with your compelling reasoning.

Thankyou so much for arbitrating. There isnít a soul alive that can disagree with your compelling reasoning.
    You wonít find many here. Everyone has called you on your cluelessness. Nobody agrees with you, weird.

You wonít find many here. Everyone has called you on your cluelessness. Nobody agrees with you, weird.
    Nah, Iím taking extremely unpopular positions. So your reasoning is whatís clueless.

Itís appealing to the majority. Itís a fallacy. It doesnít work. In my world you have to actually show where a person is wrong (you havenít), nobody is doing exit polls.

Nah, Iím taking extremely unpopular positions. So your reasoning is whatís clueless.

Itís appealing to the majority. Itís a fallacy. It doesnít work. In my world you have to actually show where a person is wrong (you havenít), nobody is doing exit polls.
    Unpopular positions because you create agenda based results.

Try watching and get off the calculator.

Not sure what measure of right and wrong you are using but if it's the scientific method you're very inept at it.

Unpopular positions because you create agenda based results.

Try watching and get off the calculator.
    Dude, are you NSA? I donít think so. But you can go ahead and pretend that you know for a fact whatís on in my living room.. smh

Ridiculous

But Iíll ask you this since you sound like your watching the Pats v Titans ... The Pats offense on each of its scoring drives ó screen, screen, screen, run, screen, dump-off, YAC, YAC, YAC. Find me one throw on those Patriots drives that any QB in the NFL canít make. Itís all playcalling.

Page 58 of 59 FirstFirst ... 84856575859 LastLast